She Back Ya'll...She Went IN!!! NSFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny.gif

Lawd. :drunk::nono::lachen::lachen:

She's crazy x100 but she was tellin some truth. About halfway through she was in the zone and wasn't turnin back...I feel sorry for whoever makes that chick mad.

I can't even foward this to nobody cause I don't have too many friends who would appreciate all that foulness but that was pure hilarity...too many quotables :lachen: .

YEP she is so on point with this

Her delivery may be a little well you know

But she is telling the truth

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

i dont owe you **** but an a$$whoopin

she is so vulgar I couldn't listen to the whole thing but she was still funny

She may have some good points. All that cussing was unnecessary. I couldn't take her sailor mouth anymore.

all this dairy i've been eating all weekend I got all this mucus buildup b***tch you better shut the f** before I choke you out!

LMAO!

What's really funny is this woman takes yoga and seems to know more about her body and health than most folks... the way she talks you wouldn't think that at all.

LOL she said ole girl was, "Built like a snow man" :dead: :lachen:

You know your frame tow down when someone says you built like a snowman!

I can see the humor in her response but I couldn't stop thinking how misplaced it was. There are 101 reasons for being and loving natural hair, not just being anti-chemicals.

It was like she was in a profanity trance...I love her and I was dying laughing but I was like dang girl did you have to cuss THAT much?! And coming from me that's a lot! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back