September - What did you buy this week?

3 ORS Replenishing packs
2 WRTC 33% more bottles

That's it. I am being good this week. I don't want any of you telling me about any great products for a while:look:

• Satin sheets and pillowcases (so I'll be extra protected if my scarf slips off my head)
  • Nature's Way Alive! Whole Food Engergizer Liquid Multivitamins (because I want to incorporate vitamins into my routine but I hate swallowing big horse pills)

3 ORS Replenishing packs
2 WRTC 33% more bottles

That's it. I am being good this week. I don't want any of you telling me about any great products for a while:look:

*You ain't got to lie Craig....you ain't gotsta lie....:look:

Okay, since it was a Buy One, Get One Free sitch, I copped the Organix Coconut Milk Poo and Conditioner.:look:

Two minutes later....

Okay, da**it! I just opened up the conditioner and smelled it. :love:
It is on!...I'm gonna go cop 2 more bottles tomorrow...:look:

Suave Cheapie Conditioners
Coconut oil
Jojoba oil
John Freida Dream Curls - for my wash n go
Frizzease Extra Strength Formula Hair Serum

I bought Dream Curls for the first time last week to try out. I :love: it. My curls are so nice and defined. The packet said to try in conjunction with the Frizzease Hair Serum so I'm trying that out tomorrow morning.

I've been hearing great things about this oil rinsing, so I'm trying it tomorrow with Jojoba. The first time I oil rinsed I used some leftover Dabur Jasmine Oil and my hair was super moisturized, so I'm expecting great things from Jojoba (and it better deliver, shoot, pure jojoba is expensive :ohwell:).

Miss Jessies Baby ButterCreme
Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo
Creme of Nature Nourishing Conditioner

Last edited:
I went to Sallys and wanted to try some new products. So I picked up a Silk Elements Relaxer, Shampoo, Cholesterol Treatment and Heat Protectant. Rollers and Infusium 23 Leave in conditioner. So I hope these work out well.

Back again:ohwell:.......

I bought Fermodoyl Special, it said it would add more elasticity to your hair and it SURE did!!!! I have seen a dramatic increase in my breakage.

Sunsilk straigten up creme, it gave my hair a silky finish, even after airdrying.

*You ain't got to lie Craig....you ain't gotsta lie....:look:

Okay, since it was a Buy One, Get One Free sitch, I copped the Organix Coconut Milk Poo and Conditioner.:look:

Two minutes later....

Okay, da**it! I just opened up the conditioner and smelled it. :love:
It is on!...I'm gonna go cop 2 more bottles tomorrow...:look:

And where could I find this organix coconut milk poo & condish? :look:

Let's see: I finally got in my order of HoneyHemp Conditioner and Burnt Sugar Pomade from Oyin.

Kenra Shampoo and Conditioner (moisturizing)
Pantene Time Renewal Masque
Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner
Silk Elements Hair Mayonnaise
Satin Pillowcase

and..........that's about it. I'm going on a shopping spree for Dominican products next week though. I have to find something to curb this shedding. It seems like it's getting worse every week.

I bought:

KeraCare - Hydrating Detangling Shampoo - 8 fl oz
KeraCare - Humecto½ Creme Conditioner - 8 fl oz
KeraCare - Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz

Technically I bought the following last month but it just arrived last week:

Oyin Greg Juice
Oyin Honey Hemp Condish
Oyin Whipped Pudding
Oyin Shine and Define

I canNOT find the White Rain Tropical Coconut!!! :wallbash: I have been to 3 walgreens and 2 CVS' and no one carries them. They have the other fruity one but I want Tropical Coconut like everyone else.... :(

I purchased the following Carol's Daughters products:

Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner

Lisa's Hair Elixir

Khoret Amen Hair Oil

Hair Milk

I have never used these products so I am hoping my hair likes them and they prove to be staples for me.

I canNOT find the White Rain Tropical Coconut!!! :wallbash: I have been to 3 walgreens and 2 CVS' and no one carries them. They have the other fruity one but I want Tropical Coconut like everyone else.... :(

I went to Dollar Tree yesterday, and it was STOCKED with White Rain Tropical Coconut....at LEAST 50 bottles. So try your local Dollar Tree ;)

Back again:ohwell:.......

I bought Fermodoyl Special, it said it would add more elasticity to your hair and it SURE did!!!! I have seen a dramatic increase in my breakage.

Sunsilk straigten up creme, it gave my hair a silky finish, even after airdrying.

Where did you purchase this? At Sallys?

Edited to ask: Did you mean a decrease in breakage or was it really an increase in breakage after using this? I don't think I'll be buying this if it increases breakage. I will stick to the regular Fermodyl 619.

Last edited:
Back