Affirm Gentle assurance
Affirm Protecto
Affirm normalizing shampoo
KeraCare dry & itchy scalp shampoo
KeraCare Essential hair oil
Mizani's Rose water
3 bone combs
1 natural boar bristle brush
Cathy Howse's Dew conditioner (not impressed)
Queen Helena's Hot oil mositurizer
Hair accessories
GNC Biotin
Fonytail
***I promised myself, I would NOT BUY ANY products in October! so far so good.

Ok, thanks Allandra.
wink.gif
Let me know how it works out.

Ok…I went a little nutz. I bought Giovanni’s direct leave in after a friend of mine at work let me try it at home. Loved it so I bought that. I also bought some AO GPB and I’m trying that this weekend. I also got some AO swimmers shampoo, Giovanni’s smooth as silk conditioner, AO herbal crème rinse (jury is still out on that, it’s kinda weird lookin but made my hair soft), some cheapie cholesterol from Sally’s (forget the name) and some long duck bill clips for my magnetic rollers. These work like a charm in holding them tighter than the shorter ones. HSN vitamins from a wholefood store. 3 bottles of Suave humectant conditioner for condition wash. Oh…a big tub of motions moisture plus. I don’t like this anymore so I’m giving that away too. A bone comb (wide toothed one) from hairsense.com and a seamless rat tail comb….what a difference these make!

I gave away some stuff too….I gave away the rest of my Nexxus Ensure

[ QUOTE ]
Vitality said:
Affirm relaxer system for normal hair
Affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor
Affirm Gentle assurance
Affirm Protecto
Affirm normalizing shampoo
KeraCare dry & itchy scalp shampoo
KeraCare Essential hair oil
Mizani's Rose water
3 bone combs
1 natural boar bristle brush
Cathy Howse's Dew conditioner (not impressed)
Queen Helena's Hot oil mositurizer
Hair accessories
GNC Biotin
Fonytail
***I promised myself, I would NOT BUY ANY products in October! so far so good.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's an impressive list. It's only October 9.
wink.gif

jojoba oil - 10/10
jason biotin conditioner - 10/10
elasta mango butter - 3/10
profective break free - 9/10
neutrogena tgel shampoo - 5/10

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
BALLET BUN
I am a candidate for the PJ award I spent toooo much money
this month on hair products.PJ OUT OF CONTROL. ASHAMED
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

dudley's drc-my secret weapon
lanza protein plus shampoo (old formula)- 2 large bottles
lanza deep cleansing shamoo
lanza hair repair reconstructor
joico kpak and shampoo
lust-seven jars-love the slip
loreal's taming creme
10 en 1 conditioner-rinse-shampoo
nacidit olive oil conditioner
tropical avocado conditioner
salerm wheat germ conditioner and leave-in
profectiv root health-cant live without
I AM STOCKED UP.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow! That's quick a list you got there!

Finally, there's pictures of my September purchases in my album. ...
spank.gif
bad PJ ... Bad PJ ...
antlers.gif

There's a lot, but i made purchases to last me for a year or more. That's why I decided to not type a list. Maybe I went overboard, but I refuse to pay the triple price mark up here. By the way, the Shea Butter shampoo and CON in the picture works wonders. And, it smells great to. I almost guarantee that the man in your life will not be able to keep his nose out of your hair ...trust me on this one!!!!! I know ...
kiss2.gif
wink.gif
up.gif

Ballet Bun ...
rosebud.gif

Ohmygosh....Ballet Bun!!!!
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

thats quite a bit! You must be thrilled! There's some good stuff in your stash though
cool.gif

Well, you are overseas. So, I think you have a justification for your September purchases (since you recently were in the states to restock).
smile.gif

Kaela ... I should be ashamed ... those pictures don't even include things that I already had ...
blush.gif

Ballet Bun ...
rosebud.gif

Ballet Bun,

Girl you are too much. You shouldn't need anything until next year Feb perhaps???
laugh.gif

Please let me know what you think of the AO Island butter shampoo. I tried to PM sherrylove but I got no response.

[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:
Finally, there's pictures of my September purchases in my album. ...
spank.gif
bad PJ ... Bad PJ ...
antlers.gif

There's a lot, but i made purchases to last me for a year or more. That's why I decided to not type a list. Maybe I went overboard, but I refuse to pay the triple price mark up here. By the way, the Shea Butter shampoo and CON in the picture works wonders. And, it smells great to. I almost guarantee that the man in your life will not be able to keep his nose out of your hair ...trust me on this one!!!!! I know ...
kiss2.gif
wink.gif
up.gif

Ballet Bun ...
rosebud.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, how in the world are you going to use all of those products in a year? That's a lot of hair washing and styling!
grin.gif

Tebby

[ QUOTE ]
Honi said:
Ballet Bun,

Girl you are too much. You shouldn't need anything until next year Feb perhaps???
laugh.gif

Please let me know what you think of the AO Island butter shampoo. I tried to PM sherrylove but I got no response.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will try to get to it next week, when I usually do my CO wash. I'll let you know then. I usually do those on Wednesday.

Ballet Bun ...
rosebud.gif

Allandra, I am on a mission to care for my own hair because I have not yet found a cosmetologist that I can trust. Well, I broke my October rule and just ordered the UBH moisturizing creme that everyone was raving about...
grin.gif

Back