September - What did you buy this week?

AO Honeysuckle Rose (Gymfreak pushed me over the ledge on this one.) AND I need to go add it as a HIT for this month!

Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing leave-in conditioner.

AO Honeysuckle Rose (Gymfreak pushed me over the ledge on this one.) AND I need to go add it as a HIT for this month!

I just can't get into that Honeysuckle Rose. I did not like it. It was not moisturizing to me at all. (Same with Aveda USC) Weird. I have had this bottle for months. I tried to put some oils in it and :nono:.
Anyway, Tee, do you use all of the Jane Carter products or just a favorite few? I have only tried the Nourish & Shine and have always been interested in the rest of the line. Oh, and :hiya2:.

Today I went to the beauty supply I bought Lustresilk Placenta and Jojoba oil cholesterol conditioning treatment, Doo Gro Moisturizing Growth Shampoo, Doo Gro Growth Repair Conditoner, Doo Gro Leave in Growth tratment (doo gro products really work!!), Olive Oil, and Olive Oil Conditoning treatment. I'm also looking to buy a handheld blow dryer this weekend, just haven't got around to it yet.

Yesterday I went to JCpen. and bout keracare humectant (2 bottles), and Mizani Fulfyl - Thanks to this forum, I took advantage of the sale buy 2 get 1 free.:grin:

Then I went to sephora and bought the phyto relaxer index 2. Can't wait to use this relaxer for the 1st time!:grin:

:happydance: Glad you like it. I used it this morning. I have already gone through my new bottle I just got :eek:

Just so everyone knows.....If you try anything Aubreys and do not like it, I will offer my humble services and take it off your hands...just name the price

Spiral Rods Rollers (blue & white)
Flexirods
Lottabody Setting Lotion
Pressing comb

Hopefully I can do some styles that will help me forget about relaxing

Got some more Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil. Love this. I like the ingredients.
I also got some Jane Carter Nourish & Shine. Oh, and the EndAll I got off the Exchange board came :meme: !!!

:happydance: Glad you like it. I used it this morning. I have already gone through my new bottle I just got :eek:

Just so everyone knows.....If you try anything Aubreys and do not like it, I will offer my humble services and take it off your hands...just name the price

i just hate it took me so long to try it!

Went to WalMart after work this morning and got:

EDEN BodyWorks Jojoba Hair Oil
Garnier Length&Strength conditioner
FOTE Aloe Vera Gel

Ordered:
8oz Silk Amino Acids
8oz Wheat Protein

I was at a grocery store that I hardly ever go to and they had a liter of ABBA Creme Moist Shampoo (my new staple) for only $14. I was all over that!

I bought the last 2 they had. I have shampoo to last me the rest of the year!

2 leave in conditioners from Sunsilk. The one in the purple bottle (Strengthing?) and the one in the pink bottle (Hydrating?).

Which one is everyone using? I use Giovanni's direct leave in but I am at the end of the bottle and I need to rotate something in just to give my hair a break from it.

That is all.

I was at a grocery store that I hardly ever go to and they had a liter of ABBA Creme Moist Shampoo (my new staple) for only $14. I was all over that!

I bought the last 2 they had. I have shampoo to last me the rest of the year!

My shampoo stash is pretty pathetic compared to my conditioner arsenal :look: i might try the ABBA Poo. They sell ABBA products at the Walgreens by my job.

Yesterday I bought the Joico Split End Mender.

I'm back...I purchased these items in the past 2 weeks... :blush:
  1. Henna, Indigo and Shikiakai from Henna Sooq
  2. Ion Ionic Hard Hat Hair Dryer
  3. Hot Tools Bonnet Hair Dryer (sending this back or giving away)
  4. Caruso 30 Molecular Ion Steam Hairsetter
  5. Nexxus Humectress (Liter)
  6. Creme of Nature Poo (for Limp, fine)
  7. Profective "Something or Other" (can't remember and I am not at home to check)
  8. J/A/S/O/N Thin-to-Thick Shampoo
  9. J/A/S/O/N Thin-to-Thick Conditioner
  10. J/A/S/O/N Biotin Conditioner
Time to stop now except for buying the replacement of Qhemet's Sidr Tree whenever it is released. I only have a tiny bit left and am saving it for a special occasion!

I bought that MTG Spinoff - Max Gro.

:look:

Still smells like MTG if you ask me.

I have not tried it. Doubt I will. :ohwell:

Caruso Curler Set
Silicon Mix Shampoo
Silicon Mix Intensive Leave-in
Silicon Mix Hair Treatment
Hope to try all this over the course of this week and the weekend!:drunk:

Caruso Curler Set
Silicon Mix Shampoo
Silicon Mix Intensive Leave-in
Silicon Mix Hair Treatment
Hope to try all this over the course of this week and the weekend!:drunk:

I haven't tried my Carusos yet vjt0001. Let me know what you think of them. I'll try to use them this weekend as well. :yep:

30 pack conditioning caps
ORS Replenishing in the bottle (this better be just as good!!!)
Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil 8oz (3.99 same price as tiny one in WalMart)
4 Fermodyl 619
WGHO

Herbal Essence Conditioner for Dry/Damaged hair (the original formula in the pink bottle that smells like heaven)

White Rain Extra Body Conditioner (thought it was WRTC.... :rolleyes: )

Back