September - What did you buy this week?

One..Mo...Again....
*I will be utilizing this quite a bit...*

Policeman.gif

Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Rollers
Remington Heated Rag Rollers
Kerastase Bain Satin 3
Kerastase Masquintense Treatment for Fine Hair

I purchased Mizani Kerafuse this week. I just permed my hair last week and I wanted to try this as my protein treatment. Last week, my hair was flat, limp and lifeless. I almost contemplated cutting my hair, because it looked awful. I apllied the Kerafuse, I left it in without heat for 15 minutes and applied heat for ten. I could tell the difference immediately after I washed it out. My hair felt thicker. Once it was dry it was so full and bouncy. This is a keeper, I want to learn how to do apply the Custom Blend with the Kerafuse and Moisturefuse. I would advise that you shampoo after your rinse, it still leaves residue like the Aphogee & Penetraitt. :grin:

I picked up Sunskilk hydra tlc 24/7 creme. This is in the pink bottle. It is a leave in conditioner and I have to say I have 4 a/b hair and this is the best leave in I've ever used.

Caruso rollers
Silk amino acids
shealoe butter
mizani thermasmooth maintenance kit
and a solia flat iron is on order
I am broke!!

I went to Sallys this week and wanted to try some new products. I heard Silk Elements was good. So I bought this products below. So far when I wash my hair this week it worked out good. THe cholesterol conditioner made my hair feel so soft. And the heat protection spray smells wondeful.
Silk Elements Shampoo
Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol
Silk Elements Megasilk Leave-In Hair Moisturizing Creme
Silk Elements Heat Protection spray

I bought the following:

BioInfusion Olive Oil Deep Conditioner
Creme of Nature Nourishing Conditioner
Ion Keratin Reconstructor
Ion Effective Care Intensive Therapy Treatment
Silk Element Luxury Conditioner

I went to Sallys but nothing really tickled my fancy. Luckly, there was a Lee Beauty Supply in the same shoppong complex so I purchased

Cream of Nature Shampoo(Green)
Cream of Nature Conditioner(Purple)
Surge 14

I didn't expect to see Surge 14 escpecially since I hadn't heard of it until joining LHCF. The was only 1 bottle left so I snatched it up and ran to the counter. The PJ kicked in and then I realized I already have a bottle but oh well:spinning:

Blended Beauty Cleansing Conditioner:love:
Jessicurl Oil Blend for Softer Hair:up:
Qhemet Heavy Cream - definite staple:grin:
Qhemet Karkady Tea Replenishing mist
Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream

henna from fnwl, shikaki and rassoul from henna sooq, shikaki, mulethi and rose herb powders from indian-herb-exporters.com/herbs-online-shop-a.html

Kroger had the Suave professional products (I guess that is what they are called) on sale for three for $5.00. I bought the Extreme Strength conditioner and used it last night and it is a very nice conditioner. Someone mentioned it in a protein thread yesterday and I have to concur that this condition is not too shabby at all.

Last edited:
i just bought my first Affirm Fiberguard relaxer!!! i was hugging that box like it was a baby1!!!:lachen:

I've been looking ALL over for this and a member here told me where i can get it!!!

Thanks girl!!! I have to shout you out...BRB...

SHOUT OU TO:
Luvableboo

and

ksk_xs who was going to ship it to me ....

thanks ladies!! :grouphug:

Last edited:
Lemme see....

Vatika Creme
SheaAloe Butter
Shikakai Oil

Ceramic round brush (got an idea)
Applicator brush (for my hair color)

I think that's it...you know it's bad when you have to think about your purchases and try to remember if it was this week or last week...

I ordered a CHI rocket from folica.com, and it should be in today. I used to use the hot tools dryer from Sally's, but when I used to go to the salon, my hair dresser used a ceramic dryer and it always turned out smoother and softer.
Has anyone tried the chi rocket?

Deva curl low poo,
Miss jessie's curly meringue

They were just to replenish my stock, no product junkie purchases, as of yet.

Suave Professionals (Color...)
Hollywood's Beauty Carrot Oil
EVOO
KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner:kiss::love:
Paddle Brush
Surge Ultra Max
CON
MSM
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Sunsilk Straighten Up 24/7 Creme
DooGro Stimulating Growth Oil

:grin: