September - What did you buy this week?

I restrained myself as long as I could. I have braids now, so.....I needed some Vigorol Mousse and Jam shining & conditioning gel.

I just purchased the Alter Ego Coconut and the Sole and Cinnamon conditioner/rinse. They will arrive tomorrow. I am not a PJ but if something sounds really good and sparks my interest I will buy it. I've seen and heard so many rave reviews about these two products here on this board and IRL.

I just purchased the Alter Ego Coconut and the Sole and Cinnamon conditioner/rinse. They will arrive tomorrow. I am not a PJ but if something sounds really good and sparks my interest I will buy it. I've seen and heard so many rave reviews about these two products here on this board and IRL.

Please do post your reviews on these. They are "? marked" on my "next to buy" list:grin:

*You ain't got to lie Craig....you ain't gotsta lie....:look:

Okay, since it was a Buy One, Get One Free sitch, I copped the Organix Coconut Milk Poo and Conditioner.:look:

Two minutes later....

Okay, da**it! I just opened up the conditioner and smelled it. :love:
It is on!...I'm gonna go cop 2 more bottles tomorrow...:look:
:ohsnap::lachen::lachen:

Yo, don't you love that Organix? They're all like that :lick:

I canNOT find the White Rain Tropical Coconut!!! :wallbash: I have been to 3 walgreens and 2 CVS' and no one carries them. They have the other fruity one but I want Tropical Coconut like everyone else.... :(

Try your grocery stores. I get mine at A&P, ShopRite, Stop&Shop, and it's always the 33% more bottles!!! :yep:

:nono:Will someone please get this poor girl some WRTC? She is really missing out on some good ish!!:yep:

I canNOT find the White Rain Tropical Coconut!!! :wallbash: I have been to 3 walgreens and 2 CVS' and no one carries them. They have the other fruity one but I want Tropical Coconut like everyone else.... :(

I can only find it at certain Dollar Tree stores. Do you have Dollar Tree in your area?

[/b]That Vatika poo is niiice.
I bought Nacidit honey and almond dc and 12 en 1.

I have not tried the shampoo but did use the shikakai last night and was very impressed. My hair was very soft and it felt thicker (maybe wishful thinking) and I am only 5 weeks post relaxer.

I'm not gonna tell y'all I'm supposed t/b on a 30-day no extra spending freeze so I can get my Pibbs (but hopefully boo will get it as an early Christmas gift!). I went to Trade Secret today and they had Bain de Terre Herbal Sea Mist (leave-in shine detangler) for 60% off so I got a bottle for $3!!! I also bought a $2 small bottle of Artec Texture Line smoothing serum. It's for blow drying and I plan on using it on my daughter. I mean in the scope of things, $5 ain't bad!!! Is it :ohwell:?

I almost purchased some Nexxus Threapee and Humectress but then I remembered I have enough product that I need to use. But I was on the edge of purchasing them I swear I was it was either the products or Biggie Life After Death...I picked Biggie today.

I will not :wallbash: I repeat will not buy any more hair products until I use the ones up that I have, sell/trade them on the product exchange board or trade at a LHCF meeting.

I have not tried the shampoo but did use the shikakai last night and was very impressed. My hair was very soft and it felt thicker (maybe wishful thinking) and I am only 5 weeks post relaxer.

I tried it when I was about seven weeks post and I found it very soothing to my scalp and mild on my hair. Hope you like it.

I almost purchased some Nexxus Threapee and Humectress but then I remembered I have enough product that I need to use. But I was on the edge of purchasing them I swear I was it was either the products or Biggie Life After Death...I picked Biggie today.

I will not :wallbash: I repeat will not buy any more hair products until I use the ones up that I have, sell/trade them on the product exchange board or trade at a LHCF meeting.

:hand: Ummmhmmm...:rolleyes:

So far this month I have bought a Corioliss Flat Iron(works very well!!), EVOO, Suave Humectress and Suave Tropical Coconut Shampoo(on a real tight budget this month :sad:, but they actually work very well:grin:).

I bought:

KeraCare - Hydrating Detangling Shampoo - 8 fl oz
KeraCare - Humecto½ Creme Conditioner - 8 fl oz
KeraCare - Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz

Technically I bought the following last month but it just arrived last week:

Oyin Greg Juice
Oyin Honey Hemp Condish
Oyin Whipped Pudding
Oyin Shine and Define

Also,

Purple Magnetic rollers (now I just have to wait until Macherieamours Rollersetting DVD to come out to learn how to use them LOL)
Metal clips
Orange Perm Rods

On the look out for:

Setting Lotion

HD, have you used this before? I saw it the other day and wondered :scratchch

Yep. I used it once. It was nice. I am trying to stick with the sulfate free shampoos. This one helps with my hard water because it is chelating. I like to use those also since I use no-lye relaxers (calcium build-up).

I have had a hard time finding chelating poos that are sulfate free. Pureology has one but that stuff cost too much $$$$. :perplexed

Thanks, HoneyDew, for the info. :)

So, I found the 32oz of the Design Essentials Organic Cleanse poo that I love so I got that, some Redken Rescue Force, and then I got 2 more bottles of Qhemet's Karkady mist and more Heavy Cream. Looove Qhemet!!:grin:

I bought WGO, Lacio Lacio, and Silicon Mix.

I almost bought MTG, but I could not get past the smell. It was a good price though-- $17 for the 32 oz, but the smell made me wonder if DH would sleep in the same room as me ever again :rolleyes:.

Maybe I will try BT?

I know I shouldnt have went back to Sallys this week:nono: but I did and purchased:
  • Silk Elements MegaSilk Relaxer w/ Shea Butter
  • Paul Mitchell Leave in Conditioner and Styler
  • Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment
Then Since JC Penney was right across the street I went and purchased some
Keracare Humecto
Mizani Moisturfuse
CHI Silk Infusion, and I still think I might go back tomorrow to get some shampoo. I cant stop buying hair products:ohwell:

Thanks, HoneyDew, for the info. :)

So, I found the 32oz of the Design Essentials Organic Cleanse poo that I love so I got that, some Redken Rescue Force, and then I got 2 more bottles of Qhemet's Karkady mist and more Heavy Cream. Looove Qhemet!!:grin:

Me too!!! My hair has been so happy since I started usign her stuff.

Back