Blended Cutie Butter Me Up 8oz
Blended Cutie Down and Out Light 8oz
Blended Cutie Soft Curls and Swirls 2oz
Blended Cutie Down and Out 2oz
Blended Cutie Tug Me Not Conditioner 2oz
Blended Cutie Silky Swirls Shampoo 2oz
Blended Cutie Satin Styles Detangler 2oz
Blended Cutie Jelly Cream 2oz

Im waiting for it to come. Right now my hair feels like straw and I dont know what to do about. Im hoping these supposedly moisture rich product will help my hair.

I just bought 2 days ago:
Blended Cutie Butter Me Up 8oz
Blended Cutie Down and Out Light 8oz
Blended Cutie Soft Curls and Swirls 2oz
Blended Cutie Down and Out 2oz
Blended Cutie Tug Me Not Conditioner 2oz
Blended Cutie Silky Swirls Shampoo 2oz
Blended Cutie Satin Styles Detangler 2oz
Blended Cutie Jelly Cream 2oz

Im waiting for it to come. Right now my hair feels like straw and I dont know what to do about. Im hoping these supposedly moisture rich product will help my hair.

I have tried the bolded and the Happy Nappy Styles. Love Blended Beauty. My favorites of theirs are the Cleansing Conditioner and the Straightening Glaze. Great moisturizing products. I got mine when I was having a bad dry spell and I got these, Aveda Brilliant conditioner, and Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner. These helped cure that dryness. I hope to read your reviews on the Shampoo and the Jelly Cream. I want to try those.:grin:

*sigh* Naw not yet...... I went to a Dollar Tree the other day and didn't see it. I'm gonna try another one when I get off work tonight.

I just wanna feel the power of WRTC!!!! Is that too much to ask?!?!?!?!??! :nono: :lol:

I absolutely can not take this anymore. If you do not find this by Friday, I am sending you some. I see it everywhere I go. :nono: No one should be without the WRTC.:rolleyes:

I bought A/G Fast Food leave in.
I :love: the smell of it, and it is pretty moisturizing too. Definetly a keeper, and this coming from someone who has used only Giovanni Direct only for the past 1.5 year. I'm glad that I have a leave in to alternate.

paul mitchel skinny (poo, con & serum) also I bought kenra hair mask, aphogee treatment for damaged hair, plastic caps for deep conditioning. Bigen color in light chestnut. magnetic rollers and clips.

african pride soy replenisher....and i dont like it. it doesnt moisturize my hair at all. i cant believe i cheated on my BB's castor oil *sigh* i believe my hair doesnt like it because of the soy protein...i think ill try it on my wet hair and if see if does anything. if not, i will be posting it for sale.

I absolutely can not take this anymore. If you do not find this by Friday, I am sending you some. I see it everywhere I go. :nono: No one should be without the WRTC.:rolleyes:
:lachen: I know, right??? They carry every other White Rain product, just not Tropical Coconut!! I have Suave Tropical Coconut but I still feel like I'm missin something.... :nono: :lol:

See, if you send me some then I'm gonna get hooked and be PM'ing you every month trying to get a fix.... :sekret: I'm just sayin'... :lachen: j/k!!

I keep saying I'm done but I'm not! LOL.

This month I bought J/A/S/O/N organic shampoo-the jojoba oil one-I tried omitting shampoo but I just can't do it. My scalp itches too much. So I figured I"d go for an organic one since the lauryl/laureth sulfates are bad for you in reg shampoos.

When I get paid this Friday I'm going to buy some more
* Silica (vit),
* more MN and some hair grease: Lustrasilk's Growth Therapy the Tea Tree one. I'm going to mix the 2 together and continue to get my HHG on!
* might buy some avocado oil
* might buy a dominican rinse - the longer my hair gets n when the NG comes in the more tangled it can get:blush:

I just bought another hair clip (can't get enough)

Activate hair mask & 50/50 givanni remoisturizer from Ulta. I was tempted to get Kenra conditioner but I will hold off until later

Castor oil,
Olive oil
Avocado butter
Avocado oil
UPA clip still waiting for it.
new bonnets.

I love mine! I am wearing in my avatar!
What type did you purchase?

I bought the human hair wet & wavey.
I had my hair stylist cut and thin mine out to match my own hair's density.
I get a lot of compliments!

Hollywood Beauty Egg Creme oil!
This stuff is choc full of good ingredients!!
It was 2.99 at the BSS...$11.97 on-line.
I was using it b4 and luv'd how it kept my cornrows moisturized. When I saw it on-line for close to 12bucks, I went and brought 5 more bottles.
It smells like the blue or green grease that momma usto put in ur hair, but it's a light creme oil.

I bought A/G Fast Food leave in.
I :love: the smell of it, and it is pretty moisturizing too. Definetly a keeper, and this coming from someone who has used only Giovanni Direct only for the past 1.5 year. I'm glad that I have a leave in to alternate.

I almost bought this last night. I'll keep an eye out for your reviews:yep:

UBH Creme Moisturizer
UBH Deep Conditioner

*from Ms. Howse's booth at the Circle of Sisters Expo and I thanked her again for getting me started on my hair journey...*

UBH Creme Moisturizer
UBH Deep Conditioner

*from Ms. Howse's booth at the Circle of Sisters Expo and I thanked her again for getting me started on my hair journey...*

:drool: Look at that pretty hurr!! I'm lovin the update. You got a nice summer growth spurt :grin:

Let's see....
aceite de oliva rinse, nacidit's aceite de oliva rinse, dark brown color showers, reconstructor capilar aceite de oliva, and crema humectante gusano de seda (silk worm). I still wanna order color showers in black when it's available.

AG Fast Food Leave On Conditioner
Ojon Revitalizing Mist
Graham Webb Halo High Gloss Rinse
GW Silk Repair Thermacore Advanced Hair Recovery Treatment

I have never tried any of these and I can't wait to get them.
I must add that these purchases are to be blamed upon ladybeesrch for posting about www.ariva.com having great products with free shipping, no minimum. :spank: She's about to get the DLewis!!

Thanks for the heads up on the site, ladybeesrch!!

I was just looking at that on SickBay.com yesterday. Please let us know how this works for you :-)

*Sigh* So not supposed to be in this thread, but Rome wasn't built in a day :look:. Anyway, I purchased:

~2 Soft bonnet dryer attachments for a handheld dryer. Soft bonnet dryers themselves fall apart too quickly and these little things will travel well.
~Silicon Mix
~Lacio Lacio
~Snail Slime Treatment
~Snail Slime Rinse
~Miss Keys 10 en 1

I've already purchased hair items in early September, but here I am again making MORE purchases (darn this PJitis):
  • Aveda Black Malva Shampoo (big 1 litre size)
  • Aveda Black Malva Color Conditioner (regular tube size)
  • Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Treatment (big 1 litre size)
I need heeeeeellllllllllllllppppppppppppp!!!

Back