September - What did you buy this week?

Qhemet- Amla + olive heavy cream
Karkady tea replenishing mist
5 bottles of A.O. Island Naturals Conditioner ( $1 off at Whole Foods)

Elucence MB Shampoo and Conditioner
Elucence Clarifying Shampoo
Cathy Howse Deep Conditioner
3 bottles of Surge 14 Plus

Kroger had the Suave professional products (I guess that is what they are called) on sale for three for $5.00. I bought the Extreme Strength conditioner and used it last night and it is a very nice conditioner. Someone mentioned it in a protein thread yesterday and I have to concur that this condition is not too shabby at all.

ITA and duly noted on the sale. Thanks :yep:

i just bought my first Affirm Fiberguard relaxer!!! i was hugging that box like it was a baby1!!!:lachen:

I've been looking ALL over for this and a member here told me where i can get it!!!

Thanks girl!!! I have to shout you out...BRB...

SHOUT OU TO:
Luvableboo

and

ksk_xs who was going to ship it to me ....

thanks ladies!! :grouphug:

I remember seeing your post looking for it. I'm glad you found it:yay:

I went and got some more A. O products

Blue Camomile Conditioner
GPB Shampoo
Calaguala Fern Treatment Shampoo
Blue Green Algae Hair Rescue Conditioning Mask

***plan on using A.O. products exclusively from this weekend (9/15) through December.

I went pretty crazy this week..

100% Pure Coconut Oil
EVOO
Apple Cider Vinegar
Redken Cleansing Cream
Elasta QP Mango Butter
KeraCare Hairdress
1 Bottle of Andrew Lessman's Ultra High Level of HSN
1 Bottle of Andrew Lessman's B-Complex Vitamins

Last edited:
Soft Bonnet hood (the kind you hook up w/ a blowdryer)
Sample tube of Aphogee hot oil treatment
Sample tube of Aphogee gloss therapy
2 other sample packs, I cant remember the brands, GAAAH!
Optimum Care deep conditioner
IC Heat protectant spray in pink bottle
Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer (loooove this!!)

I think thats it. My memory is bad and my internet is down @ home.

Last edited:
2 packs of ORS Replenishing Paks

1 jar of cholesterol (for my daughters' hair)

1 bottle of Chi Silk Fusion (first time I am purchasing this. I bought this cause I am getting ready to relax after my first 6-month stretch which is almost done in about 2 weeks. I am slowly getting my all of products lined up for my touch up, and I have heard so many great things about this)

Earlier this week, I bought more Elasta QP Mango Butter, a spray bottle to dilute my shampoo with water with, and a new sleep bonnet. I'm pretty much straight on other products although I want to try J/A/S/ON aloe shampoo and Joico's Moisture Recovery conditioner. But I probably won't buy those till next month.:grin:

Caruso rollers
Silk amino acids
shealoe butter
mizani thermasmooth maintenance kit
and a solia flat iron is on order
I am broke!!

Girl you are going to love that Solia flat iron. I have one and I love it to bits!:grin: I recommend it to everyone I know.

Castor oil!!!! Finally!!! Wanted to see for myself what all the hype was about!!! We'll soon see!!

Aubrey Organics GPB - I've been using Nexxus Keraphix and while it's a great conditioner, it's not really meant for deep conditioning. I realized that I honestly haven't been DCing AT ALL!!! :perplexed I heard good things about this one, that it was a good balance of moisture and protein, so I'm going to give it a shot. I'll report back tomorrow. :grin:

things i orderd online
fromnaturewithlove=avocado butter,olive butter and glycerin

and beautyofnewyork= salerm wheat germ,silicon mix, miss key 10 en 1 plus,nacidit oliva rinse and elasta qp intense

Mane N Tail Clarifying Shampoo
Mane N Tail Moisturizing Shampoo
Mane N Tail Moisturizing Conditioner
Mane N Tail Leave-in

Love it so far

aveda brilliant universal styling creme
aveda brilliant anti-humectant pomade

Most likely will order some oils tomorrow that I want to try out...

starting to trickle down a little with the purchasing/pj'ism - pretty well stocked for the cold hair season ahead...

Cantu Super Shine Hair Silk
Profectiv relaxer
Loreal Unfruzz Smoothing Treatment (only 6.50, normally 10 around my way)
ORS Hair Mayo - never used this before

Such a shame...purchase as of yesterday

aveda universal styling cream
aveda smooth infusions conditioner

I see the aveda bug mysteriously made its way to my wallet!!!! Because I also have aveda sap moss styling spray, aveda damage control spray, aveda sap moss concentrate, aveda anti-humectant, and the tea(yummy)

Last edited:
ORS Hair Mayo - never used this before

Hair cousin, think about using this on dry hair as a pre-poo....

LABETT said:
Victoria Secrets So Sexy Nourishing Conditioner. Found on SALE 3 for $21.:love: it.:grin:

I was sure nuff thinking about how I haven't restocked on this when I was tapping out what was left in my bottle today, good to know the 3 for 21 is still in effect...agreed...good stuff..love the smell:yep:

wooden cushion massage brush-feels so good on my scalp-ahhhhhhhhh
Lots and lots of rollers since I'm about to be a rollersetting, Pibb drying fool
More mayo deep conditioner
LeKair cholesterol deep conditioner
Good Hair days pins

Now I'm just waiting on slow behind Rickina to get here:rolleyes:

Hair cousin, think about using this on dry hair as a pre-poo....

:smirk: I knew when I said that I had never tried the ORS Mayo that I would get some good tips! Thanks, Mona! I will definitely try that as a dry prepoo. You know, I have a bottle of Aveda USC and I don't think I like it. It's a full bottle, I used it like twice. It just doesn't do a thing for me. Love the anti-humectant, though and the Brilliant Damage Control is my ish!!! I need to put the USC on the board, I guess:rolleyes:.

Back