September 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I bought these a couple of weeks ago 1 KBB Love Butter,4 Sweet Ambrosia 2x Hair Masks,3 cremiliscious my stash is 50% KBB ,i bought alot of her products lately .I probably already mentioned this; i also purchased a Totally Twisted,Sheamla ,Hemp and Bare butters,fridge is full of hair products so i promised myself not to buy any conditioners and moisturizers for a while . :)

I was in CVS and ran across S Curl "No Drip" Activator Moisturizer. I used it years ago and thought to give it a try since I'm bunning all September.... HIT! This spray is great for bunning and keep my hair moisturized.

Curl Junkie Rehab-strawberry ice cream scent
Curl Junkie Repair Me
Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
So excited! I've never tried either brands.

Curl junkie hibiscus and banana leave in butta
Loreal cleansing conditioner
Repure argan oil conditioner
Nubian heritage honey & black seed heat protector mousse
Nubian heritage black seed heat protector keratin spray
Apple cider vinegar

Conair Soft Bonnet Attatchment
SBS-345929

Some Aloe Hair Mask from Ross, that I cannot find any info on on the internet I have to see if my hair likes it. It was only $3.99 for 16.9oz jar :yep:

I returned the bonnet, and ordered one with a drawstring. I also received my JBCO in the mail. I bought more grapeseed oil. I will go and buy a squeeze bottle, more plastic baggies for DC, and Shea Moisture Styling Milk.

I am done, until the Black Friday sales.

Stocked up on Afroveda butters ,i love them all apart from the cocolatte ,the smell is unbearable,it really stinks,my hubby also Hates chocolatey smelling products so its a def no go
This new jar of hemp seed butter has a creamier consistency than usual,it actually works better for my hair .Shea amla is amazing whereas the Totally twisted is a bit hit and miss ,sometimes my hair come out soft some other times a bit gluey and stiff ,after a couple of hours my hair absorbs the product and i have to moisturize again.

Macadamia oil
Wheat germ oil
Sunflower oil
Maxi hair vitamins
Ground flaxseed
Coconut oil

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Dr. Miracle's Curl Care Weightless Moisturizing Creme
Dr. Miracle's Curl Care Soft Hold Curl Creme
Dr. Miracle's Curl Care Leave-In Conditioner
Cantu Natural Coconut Milk Shine & Hold Mist

Yes to Carrots Leave-In (I'm keeping it, it's a staple. Glycerin is far down on the list.)
Yes to Carrots Conditioner (Haven't used it)
Nubian Heritage EVOO Butter and Custard (it's whatever. BOGO. Using and then not repurchasing)

ultra sheen duo tex
taliah waajid protective mist bodifier 32 oz!!!
boe cerocaida deep treatment
bpt wheatgerm
1 acrylic ketylos hair stick

Back