September - What did you buy this week?

A Sedu 1 inch Tourmaline iron with the free pouch from folica.com. I'm so excited about this purchase, it's my biggest one yet...soon after it'll be a PIBB 514.:grin:

Ali77, you are going to LOVE your SEDU!!!! It is the best hair appliance I have bought yet(and I have a gang of hair ish...A Wigo flat iron, the conair hooded dryer that I am stilling trying to give away, the new hooded hair dryer, the conair hair Infiniti Hair Designer, a conditioning cap, etc)

This is my list and it is growing. I am sending my bff a haircare package, so I had to restock my supply(enough justification for me)

Alfarparf midollo vials
Semi di lino(the shine oil and the extract)
Alter Ego Fluid Shine Solution(don't sleep..this is some great stuff, some of my best rollersets come from this product alone)
Freeman Sea Kelp Ultra Nourishing Moisture Conditioner(I can't remember who gave this a thumbs up, but the price/ingredients was right)
Aubrey GBP(It's been a long time..since I used this)
Giovanni Direct Leave In(EVERYONE on this board raves about it so I have to try it)

That is it...

Ali77, you are going to LOVE your SEDU!!!! It is the best hair appliance I have bought yet(and I have a gang of hair ish...A Wigo flat iron, the conair hooded dryer that I am stilling trying to give away, the new hooded hair dryer, the conair hair Infiniti Hair Designer, a conditioning cap, etc)

This is my list and it is growing. I am sending my bff a haircare package, so I had to restock my supply(enough justification for me)

Alfarparf midollo vials
Semi di lino(the shine oil and the extract)
Alter Ego Fluid Shine Solution(don't sleep..this is some great stuff, some of my best rollersets come from this product alone)
Freeman Sea Kelp Ultra Nourishing Moisture Conditioner(I can't remember who gave this a thumbs up, but the price/ingredients was right)
Aubrey GBP(It's been a long time..since I used this)
Giovanni Direct Leave In(EVERYONE on this board raves about it so I have to try it)

That is it...

I can't wait till I get it! After all the reviews between this and FHI, I decided on this plus all the testimonials on follica with Black women singing it's praise I HAD to get it. I hope I love it cause I am kinda having buyers' remorse...$125 for a flat iron:look:.

You won't regret the Giovanni Direct leave-in, this is the one leave-in I keep returning to. I've been using it for years.

Aubrey is good too, I haven't used it in a minute...all these threads about Aubrey products (White Camelia, GPB etc) makes me want to go to the vitamin shoppe asap...I won't though cause the Sedu was a big step.

Last edited:
FHI flat iron
Aveda DR intensive treatment & shampoo
ORS lye relaxer (regular strength)
ORS neutralising shampoo
Dabur Alma Oil
satin scarf
pack of 10 shower caps (for my deep conditioning)

*tip toes back into thread*

lacio lacio
cinnamon oil
miss key 10in1
silicon mix
dermadoctor mn cream
aubreys gpb conditioner
aubreys honeysuckle and rose
hesh alma powder
hesh castor oil and another herbal one(forgot name)
3 boxes of henna
paul mitchell serum
cantu cream
more vo5
vive gloss conditioner
tropical cinnamon conditioner
shower caps
head and shoulder shampoo
neutrogena shampoo
marc anthony color extend drops

Dang Gym! :lol:

I bought a box of Loreal Color Gems b/c I wanted to dye my hair blue black, but returned it. I remembered that I have a brand new box of Bigen in my closet. Now I just have to convince my friend Kim that it won't make my hair fall out, lol. She's convince that haircolor is the debil :perplexed

Oh yeah, I also got some NTM Silk Touch...better late than never ;)

I bought a box of Loreal Color Gems b/c I wanted to dye my hair blue black, but returned it. I remembered that I have a brand new box of Bigen in my closet. Now I just have to convince my friend Kim that it won't make my hair fall out, lol. She's convince that haircolor is the debil :perplexed

You are right...Dang Gym! lol

Jane Carter Soulutioin......Revitalizing leave-in conditioner
Aubrey Organis Honeysuckle Rose Condtioner.

lacio lacio
cinnamon oil
miss key 10in1
silicon mix
dermadoctor mn cream
aubreys gpb conditioner
hesh alma powder
3 boxes of henna
paul mitchell serum
cantu cream
more vo5
vive gloss conditioner
shower caps
neutrogena shampoo

Dayuuum! How can you tiptoe in with all those heavy bags full of purchases? :lachen:

Aubrey honeysuckle rose conditioner
Aubrey island natural conditioner
Aubrey white camelia shampoo
ORS mayonnaise treatment

I wanna go black too. I keep trying to convince myself to wait though until next year. Maybe it will be my present for hitting apl.

Shouldn't have bought anything.:nono:
BUT, here's what I got:

Giovanni Direct Leave-in (trying it today)

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Castor Oil

Shea Butter

Yesterday at Ulta I got
Back to Basics - Coconut Mango Rich Moisture Shampoo
- Coconut Mango Rich Moisture Conditioner
- Bodifying Creme Mousse infused with sunflower and
chamomille
Sebastian - Laminates Crema Styler anti-frizz control with shine

lacio lacio
cinnamon oil
miss key 10in1
silicon mix
dermadoctor mn cream
aubreys gpb conditioner
hesh alma powder
3 boxes of henna
paul mitchell serum
cantu cream
more vo5
vive gloss conditioner
shower caps
neutrogena shampoo

Policeman.gif

I stocked up on some of my Qhemet staples. She is going to be off for the month of October and is also giving free shipping for orders or $90 or more. I got enough Olive Cream to last a LONG time. I also got a bottle of her new leave in mist to compare it to Fermodyl.

I need to order some Hair Souffle from Sunrise products, but I just have a serious problem with the price of that little jar. I have yet to find something as good, though. :look:

I stopped by snowdriftfarms.com and I ordered:

soy quat
marine collagen
castor oil

Now I will be sidestepping over to Qhemet to get my fix before October gets here:look:

Back