September - What did you buy this week?

Salerm21 leave in and Clairol Beauiful Collection, Amethyst Rinse

This reminded me to order some Aveda Anti-Humectant :yep:

Gym you got your products at 3am:lachen:Were you having a PJ attack?

Sure was. I woke up in a cold sweat:lachen: I was in cvs in my victoriasecret sweat suit, pumas and my hair in pins curls covered with a scarf. I still bought more stuff today.

I am actually online now looking at more stuff on amazon.:look:

I went in and pick up my bonnet at the BSS and came right back out.:grin:

Wow, good for you, for being able to walk right out. I have never been able to buy only one item from the BSS.:ohwell:

This is what I've purchased thus far:

Head band
Rat tail comb
Satin bonnet
Satin scart
Pantene Breakage Defense Hair Mask

I love this stuff, give it a go and let us know.

I sooo look forward to it. It is henna time for me and I am a bit scared because of the dryness I have been having. Anyway, I really need my henna so I am going to do that on Monday and then follow it up with the AO conditioner.

I have to say now that I am impressed with the ingredients!

Question, though - these bad boys were a little under $10.50 each. :look: Is that right?

Last edited:
I sooo look forward to it. It is henna time for me and I am a bit scared because of the dryness I have been having. Anyway, I really need my henna so I am going to do that on Monday and then follow it up with the AO conditioner.

I have to say now that I am impressed with the ingredients!

Question, though - these bad boys were a little under $10.50 each. :look: Is that right?

The price sounds right.

I need to henna too, I got a fresh box on the way. I sent an email to Aubreys asking if they would ever consider selling gallon sizes.

I had to back track real quick to see who said Ojon and saw that it was a hair cousin...:wave:

Wasn't there an Ojon segment for like an hour on QVC last night?

I actually have rubbed some of the Ojon RT throughout my hair and I'm rocking pigtails and a hat right now to run errands (hair multi-tasking)...I realized that my supply is running low and I'll need to restock..

Hey Momma MonaLisa! Yeah, your cuz was watching the QVC segment last night and instead of taking my behind to bed I jumped back on the computer and spent some dough!

I like the pigtail style... hmmmm...I might have to borrow that style for the rest of the weekend!

Sure was. I woke up in a cold sweat:lachen: I was in cvs in my victoriasecret sweat suit, pumas and my hair in pins curls covered with a scarf. I still bought more stuff today.

I am actually online now looking at more stuff on amazon.:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: You must have a hair product storage unit at your house.:yep: Well, at least you are always prepared, you know, just in case a product is discontinued...But I know, I love shopping for hair goodies.:grin:

2 bottles of New Era Reconstructor (A stylist recommended to use weekly to slow the shedding. I tried it Friday. It made my hair feel strong, but not hard. I followed with a deep conditioner.)

New Era moisturizer

New Era hot oil treatment

Yesterday, I ordered Viviscal. Today, while shopping in Dollar Tree, I felt obligated to purchase the following items just because they were full sized items for only $1.00 :

Breck Detangler for Kids
Just for Me Glosser
VO5 Clarifying Conditioner

Also, while at Walmart, I purchased :

Shea Butter
Garnier Sleek and Shine
Curl Activator

I'm still trying to find the products that work best for me. Hopefully, I'll develop my regimen before, my PJism causes me to go broke!

Nothing!!! I'm sooo proud of me! But i'm dying to try some Curls by Sisters Smith, its cheap and u get good sizes for your money! I'm in need of a daily moisturizer and i dunno where to start:perplexed. I'll be back in a few weeks and let ya'll know the damage to my wallet.

I bought silica, biotin, flaxseed and coconut oil. I was very tempted to buy the Aubery Organics stuff but I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more conditioner until I used half of the ones that I have. I am tempted to condition my hair twice a day for while so that I can get some new stuff....

I bought silica, biotin, flaxseed and coconut oil. I was very tempted to buy the Aubery Organics stuff but I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more conditioner until I used half of the ones that I have. I am tempted to condition my hair twice a day for while so that I can get some new stuff....

One or two more bottles of conditioner won't hurt....:poke: Go ahead...you know you wanna...

*Sigh* So not supposed to be in this thread, but Rome wasn't built in a day :look:. Anyway, I purchased:

~2 Soft bonnet dryer attachments for a handheld dryer. Soft bonnet dryers themselves fall apart too quickly and these little things will travel well.
~Silicon Mix
~Lacio Lacio
~Snail Slime Treatment
~Snail Slime Rinse
~Miss Keys 10 en 1

2 Flexi8 (today)
1 IC Fantasia Reconstructor (today)
1 IC Fantasia texturizing lotion (today)

Wow, good for you, for being able to walk right out. I have never been able to buy only one item from the BSS.:ohwell:

This is what I've purchased thus far:

Head band
Rat tail comb
Satin bonnet
Satin scart
Pantene Breakage Defense Hair Mask

Yes Yes. But it has been a LONG road to get to this point! LONG lol. I still looked at every product in the BSS. I am sure she thought I was going to steal something how long I was in there. Then to buy just one thing:wallbash:! I am sure she was mad at me for breathing in her cold air! lol

*Sigh* So not supposed to be in this thread, but Rome wasn't built in a day :look:. Anyway, I purchased:

~2 Soft bonnet dryer attachments for a handheld dryer. Soft bonnet dryers themselves fall apart too quickly and these little things will travel well.
~Silicon Mix
~Lacio Lacio
~Snail Slime Treatment
~Snail Slime Rinse
~Miss Keys 10 en 1

Snail Slime?!:look::nono:

What IS THAT?!

I bought :curtain::

Aussie Moist Poo

Aussie Moist Con

Aussie 3 Min Miracle Deeeep

Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm