September - What did you buy this week?

I finally ordered my Pibbs 514 from buyrite. I know I am late, but I bought sunsilk hydra TLC creme and love it.

Its only the 3rd, so far the only thing I've bought is Sunsilk Straighten up Creme...haven't tried it yet! I'm planning to buy some more expensive items next month.

2 bottles of Suave Milk and Honey conditioner -I could really kick :buttkick:myself for not buying this earlier this summer when they had 3 shelves full. Today I go and found the last two bottles. :sad:

2 bottles of Vo5 Blueberries and Cream con
2 bottles of VO5 Creamy Fresh Peaches con (50% more bottles :grin:)

1 bottle of biotin
2 bottles of hair, skin, and nail vitamins
1 bottle of JBCO
1 100g bag of sulphur
1 bottle of silk amino acids
1 jar of IC gel w/ sparkle lites
2 bottles of Aphogee's Green Tea and Keratin spray (1 in the new formula and 1 in the old formula)
2 boxes of Garnier 100% hair color in Soft Black
Trimming shears
Hair clips (for clip in weave)

Last edited:
Joico K-pak (to complete my entire collection of the line)
-Shampoo
-Conditioner
-Smoothing Balm

I got these b/c I REFUSE to plunk down the $$$ for Aveda DR :nono: Should tide me over till the PJ in me just has to know what ADR is like...

Also got Kenra Daily Provision (to round out my collection of this line...) and Mizani relaxer for normal/medium hair.

Now FOR REAL this is it till xmas, when I buy a Pibbs...:look:

I bought:
red and green magnetic rollers
box of clips
Flaxseed Oil
and some more GNC Ultra

Wow, I didn't even realize I'd bought anything! lol

-more castor oil
-more sunsilk hydra 24/7 leave in

i'm trying to keep the pj-ism under control

1 liter of Joico K-Pak Reconstructor (I use the whole line, except for the daily shampoo)
1 liter of ABBA True Shine Sulfate-Free Poo
12oz of FOTE Aloe Vera Gel
1 bottle of BT

Healthy Sexy Hair-Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner
Got it at Marshalls for 4.99 :yawn:

:love3:Love this stuff!!!! Got mine at Marshall's, too. Checking out TJMaxx and other Marshall's today. Letitia needs a Tri-Wheat fix :rolleyes:. That mess is regularly 14.99:nono:!!! Gotta love it!!!

:love3:Love this stuff!!!! Got mine at Marshall's, too. Checking out TJMaxx and other Marshall's today. Letitia needs a Tri-Wheat fix :rolleyes:. That mess is regularly 14.99:nono:!!! Gotta love it!!!

I'm going to Marshall's in a few minutes just to look for this product. You ladies have made me want to try this!

Okay so I went to Marshalls. They were not selling the Tri-Wheat leave-in by itself. They had a little travel package which had an 8.5 fl oz of the leave-in with a 1.5 oz can of the Spray & Play volumizing hairspray for $7.99 and another package that included the shampoo, conditioner, and the leave-in for $14.99. I ended up buying the $7.99 package b/c I haven't heard any reviews of the poo and con.

I bought :

Two 32 oz. bottles of Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner
Coconut Milk
Jaloma Castor Oil
NTM Silk Touch Leave-In
NTM Smoothing Cream
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner

Last edited:
Okay so I went to Marshalls. They were not selling the Tri-Wheat leave-in by itself. They had a little travel package which had an 8.5 fl oz of the leave-in with a 1.5 oz can of the Spray & Play volumizing hairspray for $7.99 and another package that included the shampoo, conditioner, and the leave-in for $14.99. I ended up buying the $7.99 package b/c I haven't heard any reviews of the poo and con.
I plan to hit up another Marshalls today after work. I really like this stuff but I like it even more when I can get it for $4.99 :grin:

ok I ordered the following yesterday:

chi silk infusion
fiberguard preservo block
keracare leave in
keracare moisturizing conditioner for color treated hair
keracare essential oils
keracare oil moisturizer with jojoba oil
keracare 1st lather shampoo
nioxin follicle booster

Restocked These:
Aveda Shampure Poo and Con (Sap Moss is my regular but I like to have Shampure on hand)
Aveda Detoxifier
(New Product) Aveda Scalp Remedy Dandruff Solution (I get flakes sometimes but a lot less now that I've been using the Aveda Scalp Remedy Poo and Con during those flaky times).
Avocado butter

First time purchase:
Castor Oil (Seen many raves about it here..just wanted to give it a try).

That's my PJ sister. :kiss: Always looking out!!! Thanks lady!

ok I ordered the following yesterday:

chi silk infusion
fiberguard preservo block
keracare leave in
keracare moisturizing conditioner for color treated hair
keracare essential oils
keracare oil moisturizer with jojoba oil
keracare 1st lather shampoo
nioxin follicle booster

Zoya, I need you put down the credit card and back away from the pc for the rest of sept.:rolleyes:

Dabur Jasmine oil :grin:
Dabur Amla oil
Castor oil
Camellia oil
Hemp Seed butter :lick:
Gycerine
Silk Peptide Powder:love2:
Fragrance oils - to make diffusers and to add to my natural butters for my body (from FNWL and my order was enough to get five free fragrance oil samples, in addition to what I ordered!)

The only other stuff I am buying this week will be my Design Essentials and the HSH Soy TriWheat leave in, if I can find it at Marshall's. I am going to try to put the brakes on my purchasing. :ohwell:

I went to a friend's house after work in Clarkston yesterday and, as I was leaving, I stopped at one of three carribean markets that are all right there together on Memorial Drive. I got a two liter bottle of red palm oil, a 16 ounce of palm kernel oil and a 16 ounce bottle of coconut oil all for $9.00. I had to take my time and check all bottles and expiration dates as some of the stuff was looking old. The red palm oil is called Superior from Ghana and it does seem to be really superior to the other bottles/jars of red palm oil I have used in the past. I used it to seal my hair last night and it is very moist and soft today. I also rubbed on my hands and arms and they are soft and supple as well. It also does not have a strong smell and the ones I have had in the past did, so I am very pleased with it.

hair clips for my bun
Mesh rollers (I need to go back and buy some larger ones)
Chi Heat protectant
tub of QH Cholesterol
Duckbill clips
Hair net
Nexxus botanoil poo

This week I bought Aphogee Keratin and green tea reconstructor and also Naturelle's Hemp hydrating conditioner both found at Sally's:yep:

Inexplicably bought 4 more bonus size bottles of WRTC....

*I saw sale....and the next thing I knew I was reaching for it on the shelf and I didn't even have a basket...I would've carried more...but I couldn't at the time... :sad:

I bought the following:

CD Healthy Hair Butter
CD Hair Balm
CD Hair Milk
CD Hair Honey

Vitale Olive Oil Conditioner
Vitale Life and Body Relaxer
Duo Tex

Back to Basics Fortifying Poo/Cond
Back to Basics Coconut/Mango Cond
Sexy Hair Tri-Wheat Leave In
TIGI Ego Boost
Redken Smooth Down Heat Protectant

Last edited:
today i went a little crazy lol

i picked up 4 tubes of fermodyl 619 and 3 tubes of fermodyl 07 (i found a spot that has them for $1.99 a tube :grin:

motions oil moisturizer (sally's)
a shower hair net (sally's)
magic-grip hair pins(sally's)
ic hair polisher gel (aj wright) comes with a sample of there daily hair treatment
ors hair mayo (bss)
and keracare dry itchy scalp (bss)

and last week i picked up 2 different tresemme moisture conditioners
and some other stuff
i also found a spot that has the mizani hydrafuse (bottle) for $34.00 i already no of where to get the kerafuse from

Back