September - What did you buy this week?

I don't know how valid my response is because I'm a newbie and I started a regimen, but here's what I bought:

- Aveda DR Reestructuring Conditioner
- Aveda DR Restructuring Shampoo
- Aveda DR Intense Treatment
- Aveda Finishing Gloss
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture SilkTouch Leave-In
- Denman Brush
- Saw Palmetto Extract
- Burdock Root Extract
- Nettle Extract
- Jojoba Oil
- Cinnamon Cassia Oil
- Castor Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Ylang Ylang Oil

LOL Needless to say, I am a PJ! But I used these products last night and made a nice moisturizing spritz. :look:

Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Shampoo
Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Conditioner
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Gueye Antiseptic Braid Spray
Vonte Moisture Plus Purifier Shampoo
Vonte Flake-Free Shampoo
Vonte Mint Energizer Conditioner
Ilora Leave-In Conditioner

Hey Momma MonaLisa! Yeah, your cuz was watching the QVC segment last night and instead of taking my behind to bed I jumped back on the computer and spent some dough!

I like the pigtail style... hmmmm...I might have to borrow that style for the rest of the weekend!

*hi fives JN* g'won and do it..:yep:

if I want to get cute with the airdrying...then I add the lil bands
th_October2006-PigtailProgress.jpg

I read the Ojon thread after I posted here. I read some of the comments and ran into the bathroom to dig in the stash ...and found 4-2 oz jars of Red Palm Oil...ready to try and replicate another hair cousin's (Sareca) Red Palm Recipe - see if I see any difference between that and using the Ojon.

I likes me some Ojon though, can't explain why... :lol:

Thx soonergrl :grin:

I'm trying to see where I can fit Aphogee Reconstructor into my regimen right now as we speak LOL. And my next big purchase is probably going to be a Pibbs standing dryer.

I'm dead set on having good hair!

I purchased:

Alter Ego Hot Garlic Treatment :cloud9:
Loreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment
Roux Mendex
4 Fermodyl 619 - finally they have the reg 619, not just the Extra Strength

That's it until Tee lets me know where she orders her Design Essentials from :rolleyes:

Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Shampoo
Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Conditioner
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Gueye Antiseptic Braid Spray
Vonte Moisture Plus Purifier Shampoo
Vonte Flake-Free Shampoo
Vonte Mint Energizer Conditioner
Ilora Leave-In Conditioner

I LOVE THESE!!!

The price sounds right.

I need to henna too, I got a fresh box on the way. I sent an email to Aubreys asking if they would ever consider selling gallon sizes.

*u think you can send one to Pantene as well for the Breakage Defense Mask? :look:

*I have no hope of this ever happening with WRTC...

I bought some Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor and Aveda Brillant shampoo & conditioner (to alternate with the damage remedy).

I also ordered some castor oil, amla oil, and organic apple cider vinegar from FNWL (FNWL sells organic apple cider vingar now- 32oz for $4)!:grin:

ORS Oil Moisturizer today

On a personal use it up challenge and trying not to purchase anything until 1/08, w/ 2 exceptions - a relaxer, and an ionic blow dryer.

I decided to check out SistasPlace and I ordered:

S2S "Amazing Hair Oil"
S2S Deep Penetrating Conditioner
S2S Halt Hair Mask
S2S Healthy Scalp Treatment
Kynk Hair Honey sample

I can't wait to get everything! I really need to cut this out! :rolleyes:

Looking for Brownie, Tee and Gym....

First, I feel bad for myself and other Pantene BD Mask users at the Target I frequent....

For the longest time...the mask was $3.64 cents, it seems like immediately after my clearing the shelf a few weeks ago, the price has shot up to $5.64 cents...:ohwell: - I really hate to think that I had anything to do with the jacking up of the price..:nono: I'll have to get some coupons or head back to Amazon...
------------------------------------------------
@ Gym....after feeling badly behind the price gouging at Target, I sauntered into one of my BSS's to peruse the inventory, making sure certain items were in stock that I use...

my eye finally came across this Noni you speak of....I fingered the rinse and the conditioner and put both down (it hurt a little)...I may treat myself on pay day...

but...my eyes spied some Noni & Rosemary Oil, so I did plunk down $3.40 to give that a try. I thought of you when I slid my bill across the counter. I can do an oil treatment using it and put some in a conditioner.

*just thought of something - running off to the OCHD thread....*

Okay I went to Walmart to get my daughter a stroller, so you know I had to stop in the haircare aisle. I bought the following:

paddle brush
roller brush
sunsilk anti-caida (had a coupon)
tresemme heat protectant

Will be buying the following tomorrow:
back to basic fortifying poo/cond
back to basic ultra moisturizing poo/cond

Looking for Brownie, Tee and Gym....

First, I feel bad for myself and other Pantene BD Mask users at the Target I frequent....

For the longest time...the mask was $3.64 cents, it seems like immediately after my clearing the shelf a few weeks ago, the price has shot up to $5.64 cents...:ohwell: - I really hate to think that I had anything to do with the jacking up of the price..:nono: I'll have to get some coupons or head back to Amazon...
------------------------------------------------
@ Gym....after feeling badly behind the price gouging at Target, I sauntered into one of my BSS's to peruse the inventory, making sure certain items were in stock that I use...

my eye finally came across this Noni you speak of....I fingered the rinse and the conditioner and put both down (it hurt a little)...I may treat myself on pay day...

but...my eyes spied some Noni & Rosemary Oil, so I did plunk down $3.40 to give that a try. I thought of you when I slid my bill across the counter. I can do an oil treatment using it and put some in a conditioner.

*just thought of something - running off to the OCHD thread....*

Let me find out you are cause price increases at Target. :nono::lachen:
I think that from now on I will order some of my staples that Amazon carries in bulk every 4 months or so. Pantene mask here runs me 6 bucks a jar:ohwell: I also started getting my neutrogena face stuff from amazon too. My father is always on the hunt for a deal so some of my amazon still he will pay for. When he offers, I will stock up. I just ordered some Noni for this next stretch. I want to get the point where I can buy all of my favorite in huge containers or in bulk and just restock on that stuff twice a year. I am going to ask for amazon gift cards for christmas this year :yep:

Let me find out you are cause price increases at Target. :nono::lachen:
I think that from now on I will order some of my staples that Amazon carries in bulk every 4 months or so. Pantene mask here runs me 6 bucks a jar:ohwell: I also started getting my neutrogena face stuff from amazon too. My father is always on the hunt for a deal so some of my amazon still he will pay for. When he offers, I will stock up. I just ordered some Noni for this next stretch. I want to get the point where I can buy all of my favorite in huge containers or in bulk and just restock on that stuff twice a year. I am going to ask for amazon gift cards for christmas this year :yep:

Yes, that's why I wish that Pantene came in a big ole Dominican size jug..:ohwell: *yes, the kind that you would dip your head into....:look:*

I'm pretty well stocked right now - I think I'm good through the year,
but I have to organize better and purchase better in '08.

I have not seen this Noni in a larger container...but then again...I haven't done a concentrated search yet in Dominicanville...

I'm thinking about going past 12 weeks....thinking about it...I'm 9 weeks going into 10...but my hair could turn on me by week 11 - but if you say this Noni is the stuff that will get a sista through...I will give it a try :yep:

OT: can somebody please tell me if AVEDA has giftcards? cause I feel poor...and I'm prepping for the holidays...

Yes, that's why I wish that Pantene came in a big ole Dominican size jug..:ohwell: *yes, the kind that you would dip your head into....:look:*

I'm pretty well stocked right now - I think I'm good through the year,
but I have to organize better and purchase better in '08.

I have not seen this Noni in a larger container...but then again...I haven't done a concentrated search yet in Dominicanville...

I'm thinking about going past 12 weeks....thinking about it...I'm 9 weeks going into 10...but my hair could turn on me by week 11 - but if you say this Noni is the stuff that will get a sista through...I will give it a try :yep:

OT: can somebody please tell me if AVEDA has giftcards? cause I feel poor...and I'm prepping for the holidays...

After my amazon stuff gets here on the 5th I should be good too. I have to order ALL of my dominican stuff here in NC. By boyfriend is from new york and is thinking about making a trip home. I plan on giving him a list of stuff to bring back if he comes up. I think aveda has gift cards too. I do want to try some of that brazilian stuff from sickbay too.

Chi Silk infusion! Flat Ironed my hair for the 1st time in many many months and I love my hair like it is someone elses.:grin:

RZ~

Back