REVENGE!!!Darn Cheaters Gotta PAY!!!

WOwser!! I bet he looked a mess, I wonder if he felt regretful or if he was like "She was Crazy". Man I think after something like that he would think twice before he pulled his peter out!:blush:

Girl let me tell you!!!!! It was a big ole mess! It happened like four years ago and the crazy part is that she is the one who he is cheating with now. So apparently he didnt learn his lesson.:nono: CRAZY!!!

Put his profile up on a gay website with his cell, email, and pic......Under the pic...say words...like "I like to play hard to get"...."Catch me if you can"

:blush::blush::blush: OMG... :lachen: Hilarious!

Oh yeah...sign him up as a prison pen-pal!!!....I had a friend who had one of those...a person she knew in HS that kept up with her family and got her info....It took her two years to shake him off her...man I guess it gets lonely in prison.

Last edited:
If your sister is such a sweetheart and they are still living together then its safe to say that they will continue living together. This thread is useless for that situation because if she was really really upset then he would be on the streets, sweetheart or not.

Put his profile up on a gay website with his cell, email, and pic......Under the pic...say words...like "I like to play hard to get"...."Catch me if you can"
OMG!!! "Catch me if you can"? :lachen: :lachen:

You know a lot of straight men are homophobic, this would be the ultimate revenge!!!!

If your sister is such a sweetheart and they are still living together then its safe to say that they will continue living together. This thread is useless for that situation because if she was really really upset then he would be on the streets, sweetheart or not.

Thanks for responding WhipEffectz, the purpose of this thread was to make her laugh and to indulge in revengeful fantasy like when someone cuts you off while driving and you imagine crushing the other car like a bug...even though you have no intention or ability to do such a thing..it is still amusing to imagine that you did or could/would. I am so pleased that so many posters understood and help this indulgence..for comedic sake. Her situation is not an enviable one I must say, but this year I am going to try not to be so judgmental and negative I've decided just be there for however she needs me, and when I posted this thread she really needed me to make her laugh..so thanks ladies:yay::circle::yay:

Cheating husband agrees to public punishment

August 28, 2009 - 8:40am

(Image Courtesy of Fox 5/WTTG-TV)
MCLEAN, Va. - It's a very public punishment.
At the urging of his wife, a Centreville man has been standing near Tysons Corner Center with a sign proclaiming that he was unfaithful to her.
William Taylor says he and his wife agreed that, as punishment for his bad deed, he would wear a sign that reads, "I cheated this is my punishment."
Taylor was at the busy intersection Wednesday.
He says he at first thought his wife was kidding. She wasn't. So, Taylor says, he figured he had to do whatever was necessary to make things right.
Information from WTTG-TV

(Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
At the urging of his wife, a Centreville man has been standing near Tysons Corner Center with a sign proclaiming that he was unfaithful to her.
William Taylor says he and his wife agreed that, as punishment for his bad deed, he would wear a sign that reads, "I cheated this is my punishment."
He says he at first thought his wife was kidding. She wasn't. So, Taylor says, he figured he had to do whatever was necessary to make things right.

This fool was holding up traffic on Wednesday by my job.:wallbash:
Traffic is already horrible in the DC area.

Cheating husband agrees to public punishment

August 28, 2009 - 8:40am

(Image Courtesy of Fox 5/WTTG-TV)
Information from WTTG-TV

(Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

This fool was holding up traffic on Wednesday by my job.:wallbash:
Traffic is already horrible in the DC area

OMg! for real I hate bad traffic and cheaters too:lachen:

Back