Dealing With Leos

Very generous, will go out his way for others
Laidback
Has to feel important and adored, if not he will look elsewhere for the attention.
Doesn't really show emotion

:yep::yep: I dated a guy that would never tell me when I upset him and then he would get super upset when I would keep doing the same thing, I was like boo if you have a problem explicitly tell me what it is, because I sure as hell don't have a problem telling you when do something I don't like.

I dated an Aquarius and while I loved this man to death that was the worse relationship I have ever been in. Talk about drama, LEOS and AQUARIUS are not good for each other. I wanted adoration and he was to stubborn to give it to me. :wallbash: Mad passion and beaucoup drama!!

My x was an aquarius, infact a couple of men I've dealt with were and they are big dreamers. That's it!

But hey Oprah is an aquarius and she made her dreams a reality.

^^
I am a typical leo. SO is an aquarius...
Some times it seems our relationship is fired by my need for his attention and him being oblivious to being my audience.
I mean our relationship can be crazy.
I'll do things that while I'm doing it I'm saying to myself (what in the world are you doing, leave that man alone.) but I can't stop because I have to keep coming back with something more and more outrageous that will get his attention.
It could be walking into the living room completely naked while he's watching tv and acting normal to get him to laugh or say "what are you doing!" Or get a sexual rise out of him. Or talking with a funny accent. Wearing funny clothes. Sitting really close to him or touching him. What bothers me about my aquarian is that some times, really just ignores the crazy thing I just did! Like he didn't even notice the outrageous thing I just did!
Sometimes he tells me I tire him out.:lachen:
I wish he could show me more attention. I admit as a leo I need tons of attention but I also think that as an aquarian, he likes to have alone time.

Back