Dealing With Leos

I'm a Leo and am dating one right now, in fact I knew he was one before he told me his birthdate because we have so much in common. I think the difference between the men and women is that male LEO's are too honest or blunt to were it almost seems like they are uncaring and insensitive. I also think that may just have something to do with them just being men and lacking tact like women lol.

I also agree with the other ladies in that what we do have in common is that we are very loyal, but very hard to forgive. If you cross us once there is no way in hell you'll be on the same terms with us again. I like to think we have a "God Father" type of demeanor because people tend to navigate to us for advice all the time. I think Leo's would make the best Psychiatrists or Psychologists.

My baby is a leo. He likes lots of attention, very loyal but that mug is stubborn too. When you cross him, he is through with you.

My brother is a Leo. Likes attention, very self centered, the world revolves around him.

My sister is a Leo. Moody. Likes to be the center of attention too.

They are good peeps, when they want to be they can be a lot of fun.

I am dating a Leo on the cusp of Virgo. So he is more mellow than my Leo brethren. I do see the pride thing. He seems very loyal to his friends.

That seems to be the consensus around here. I am a Leo too (I just found out recently) but I do not NEED constant attention (I am not flashy, self-centered).However, I usually seem to attract it in some way or another. Although I can be blunt in speech, I don't get mad easily but do have a very nasty temper when angered.

I dated a Leo, a poor choice considering we are opposites on the Astrological sign chart....

I couldn't really get with his selfishness, or his constant need for attention...

I'm a leo!!! I'm very loyal and I do require alot of attention. Not the look at me attention I am actually quite comfortable being a wingman. But I like the hold me, say you love me attention. Once my trust has been broken though it's almost impossible to get it back and if you want it back you have to jump through hoops for it. I am very honest about my feelings, you can never say I didn't know you felt that way because I will tell you, even if I know you don't want to hear. I don't have time for pretense.

I was with a leo for 4 years. From my experience they are driven, fun, devoted men, in both their relationships and friendships. It takes them a little while to open up, but they can be very loyal when they do. They can be very upfront and honest about things; so they are the type of people you want to interact with if you want to know the truth, no chaser. But they are veeeerrrrry stubborn and not very quick to let things go. They are never wrong; its everyone else in the world that can't get it together. They would rather sweep things under the rug rather than discuss issues. I also agree that they tend to need a lot of reassurance and ego/confidence stroking.

:nono: Boy, this sounds familiar too.

I'm a Leo and am dating one right now, in fact I knew he was one before he told me his birthdate because we have so much in common. I think the difference between the men and women is that male LEO's are too honest or blunt to were it almost seems like they are uncaring and insensitive. I also think that may just have something to do with them just being men and lacking tact like women lol.

I also agree with the other ladies in that what we do have in common is that we are very loyal, but very hard to forgive. If you cross us once there is no way in hell you'll be on the same terms with us again. I like to think we have a "God Father" type of demeanor because people tend to navigate to us for advice all the time. I think Leo's would make the best Psychiatrists or Psychologists.

Very true. Leos are very very honest and will tell you how they feel about you up front. They make good friends because they tell you what you need to hear.

I never dated one but they seem to require constant praise and attention, and be upgraders...

Yeah this is them to the T
Leos stick to me like white on rice I cant get rid of them
Including my little mama and dad:wallbash:

they can also be a bit arrogant But Im slightly attracted to arrogant people
all are very smart common sense wise - I know some leos that are extremely intelligent in both aspects as well

I like them but they can be a bit too much for me sometimes

Last edited:
Hot dog, I been waiting for this one. :yep:

The 4 most serious/intense relationships I've had have been with Leos. My current SO is one and I guess Aries and Leos just balance and are compatible.

For me, it's safe to say I see a difference with Leos born in July versus Aug. The 2 I dated in Aug definitely needed to be the center of attention, more jealous to the point of being slightly possessive and arrogant.

The 2 born in July were very, very confident but didn't demand attention. It just came natural, a certain air about them. They were very smart (intellect wise) but also a wiseguy too. But both of them demonstrated leadership in everything they associated with.

My current SO is a Leo born in July.

I also want to say as a Leo I can't deal with anyone who can't express themselves. I hate when people avoid talking to me. I would rather fuss it out than just pretend like everything is ok.

That seems to be the consensus around here. I am a Leo too (I just found out recently) but I do not NEED constant attention (I am not flashy, self-centered).However, I usually seem to attract it in some way or another. Although I can be blunt in speech, I don't get mad easily but do have a very nasty temper when angered.

My siblings are like that. Now throw in a Crazy Aries in the mix. The fire signs are funny like that. Leos are good peeps.

I'm a leo!!! I'm very loyal and I do require alot of attention. Not the look at me attention I am actually quite comfortable being a wingman. But I like the hold me, say you love me attention. Once my trust has been broken though it's almost impossible to get it back and if you want it back you have to jump through hoops for it. I am very honest about my feelings, you can never say I didn't know you felt that way because I will tell you, even if I know you don't want to hear. I don't have time for pretense.

I find this to be very true.:yep:

I also want to say as a Leo I can't deal with anyone who can't express themselves. I hate when people avoid talking to me. I would rather fuss it out than just pretend like everything is ok.

My SO is this way to the tenth degree. Girl, it's rough on an Aries but I know I've come along way cause the old me would've been like :rolleyes:

This is me, I often try to fly under the radar, but I almost always end up getting more attention than I even want.

Hot dog, I been waiting for this one. :yep:

The 4 most serious/intense relationships I've had have been with Leos. My current SO is one and I guess Aries and Leos just balance and are compatible.

For me, it's safe to say I see a difference with Leos born in July versus Aug. The 2 I dated in Aug definitely needed to be the center of attention, more jealous to the point of being slightly possessive and arrogant.

The 2 born in July were very, very confident but didn't demand attention. It just came natural, a certain air about them. They were very smart (intellect wise) but also a wiseguy too. But both of them demonstrated leadership in everything they associated with.

My current SO is a Leo born in July.

I'm an August born Leo but your July description describes me better (except for the wiseguy part). I am very confident about everything and I don't even know why, sometimes people don't understand my confidence and I on the other hand have a hard time getting people who don't have it, I'm always like why wouldn't you love yourself? Why wouldn't you think you are great?

I'm a Libra. My leo was what I thought was going to be the love of my life. Turns out,I couldn't handle him being so selfish ALL the time.

Oh well, it was good while it last.

I have dated the three signs that are great matches for a Libra - Leo, Gemini, & Aquarius.

This is me, I often try to fly under the radar, but I almost always end up getting more attention than I even want.

I'm an August born Leo but your July description describes me better (except for the wiseguy part). I am very confident about everything and I don't even know why, sometimes people don't understand my confidence and I on the other hand have a hard time getting people who don't have it, I'm always like why wouldn't you love yourself? Why wouldn't you think you are great?

Yup, that's the great thing about Leos. My SO said the same thing to me before we even started dating. At the time, we were just coworkers, but it was his passion and perspective that lit a spark under my butt (his words).

I'm engaged to a Leo...and i'm Arian, so we have a fiery mix
His
Good Qualities
Loyal
Loving
Kind
Good Heart
Lots of drive and ambition
High achiever
Regal? (he carries himself well)
Creative
Tall, Dark Handsome:lick:

Not so good qualities

Very Arrogant and stubborn(had to bold and underline this one:ohwell:)
Possessive
Can be Ruthless.
Doesn't take things seriously

In my experience Leo men are fickle...they're all about you one day, then not about you at all the next. Very hard to figure.

In my experience Leo men are fickle...they're all about you one day, then not about you at all the next. Very hard to figure.

Yep, this too. I told him he was "wishy washy" because he would talk about "I wanna marry you" one minute to "I don't think we should get together." Now that I don't want him no more, he's steady pursuing me, talking about we were meant to be together. :nono:

Ditto....:look::lol:

I'm a typical Leo.
Stubborn, Arrogant and have loads of pride. I'm also too loyal sometimes...:nono: Once my pride and vanity have been hurt...it's WAR...:mad: :lol:

I say that all the time. I am too loyal, but once I'm done, I'm done. I will take only so much embarassment, I mean I'm TCatt, I can't look like a fool to people goes against my persona.

Leo woman checking in and yes we are the most loving, kind, loyal, beautiful, confident, and charming people you will meet but once you've crossed us we are like a cat who can't stand it's owner...we will piss on everything!

Yes, we are attention whore's and need lots of compliments but we will give you our last if we know you are a true friend.

There is a difference between an emotionally retarded Leo and one who is emotionally stable. ER Leos are the worst. They can be extremely selfish and self absorbed. They want to be wanted, but do want to commit to you. They would be very happy if everything was all about them. They tend to be very insecure, its not even funny. They can be sooo STUBBORN that one must make a new word for it. They are very hard to love because they want things their way or no way at all. These traits are doubled if they also have LEO as their North Node sign.
A Leo who is emotionally stable can be stubborn, but know that they can be extremely loyal, especially if they have their North Node in Leo as well. Once they have made up their mind about you, they will stick by you no matter what. But, they also like to hold court. They can be extremely generous with you emotionally and financially if they are praised for it...they really need to know that they are valued so one would have to "play" them in this way to get what they want all of the time. They won't tell you directly that they love you, but they would praise you to other people..as long as you don't find out about it. lol they avoid being vulnerable like the plague..but they will be vulnerable with you when it really matters, so that is a plus.

These have been my experiences with Leos.

I say that all the time. I am too loyal, but once I'm done, I'm done. I will take only so much embarassment, I mean I'm TCatt, I can't look like a fool to people goes against my persona.

Yep I'm too loyal as well, takes a minute for me to let you get close, but once we are tight that is it, ride or die lol. When I'm done though I am done too.

Yup, that's the great thing about Leos. My SO said the same thing to me before we even started dating. At the time, we were just coworkers, but it was his passion and perspective that lit a spark under my butt (his words).

Wow, he said the same thing to you, I think that is interesting.

im a leo married to a leo. yea its a constant power struggle and i know that in the end im always right. we are arrogant and loyal until we are crossed. then watch out. we definitely have our moments. on the other hand i get along great with aries, dated a taurus. that didnt last long. we just couldnt get along. dated a libra but his friends were more important so that didnt last long. leos think the sun rises and falls for us lol. anyone that doesnt watch out lol.

I feel the same way. Her July description described me better. I am a leo born in August

Great thread :giggle:

I dated a leo ONCE, it was laking dating the male version of myself...except I'm not as needy :look:. We were literally born on the same day, but he was 2 years older.

He was handsome, intelligent, generous, ambitious, had a great career, nice home, nice car, loved to have a great time, loyal friend, adventurous, liked to party, :blah: :blah: :blah: All around great guy.

But, I think he wanted me to fawn over him, or jock his style. I don't do that. I couldn't give him the kind of attention he thought he deserved, he fell back and so did I...way back. NEXT!!!

Plus I think he was feeding me food that other women were cooking for him :nono::lachen: I never did that either :giggle:

Back