REVENGE!!!Darn Cheaters Gotta PAY!!!

cicilypayne

Hello Girls, I know we all know some one or have suffered from heartache caused by a Cheater!! And even though Pain is pain I personally feel like cheating is worse when your married and have children.:wallbash: My sister's Significant other has been caught out there again!! And he is just pitiful my sister has told him to hit the road but she is such a friggin softee that she is giving his butt time to get his money together because brother is a broke *** loser. After his crap she don't want the turd to be homeless so to make her laugh I started saying silly things to her about how she should tourture his Butt!! while he is there because she is not the fussin cussin type.

So for FUN..and I repeat for Fun I was hoping you girls could come up with some sweet torture things that you have heard of, or imagined some one could do, to creepy little liars who deserved to be punished, but the fear of Hell:angeldeviand/or jail:gotroasted: prevents you. Oh and girls no murder scenes.. I'm thinking more on the lines of castor oil/mineral oil in his food and take out the toilet paper in his bathroom..and then pack up the kids and leave the house. Or put cayenne pepper in his jeans ..you know anything to make him think his night out with the tramp came with a parting gift.:evilbanana:Come on ladies..please help me make my sister laugh.:yep:

I agree with you, but like I said she's a softee and does'nt fuss or cuss like I would. In fact if it was me I would not be starting this thread because I would be implicating myself. I would pick some wild georgia mushrooms and make a nice spahgetti dinner I would not dare serve it to him, but this loser like to eat so knowing him he will fix himself the largest plate of digestive trouble. If it was me his cell phone battery will be dipped in a cup of water, dryed and place back in his phone..( no external damage, no obvious water damage..indicator on phone). I would make chocolate chip pancakes with nestle semisweet chocolate chips and exlax..(again I would not serve it too him..but I'm sure he would help him self.)

Again I'm just joking:look::rolleyes:

I agree with you, but like I said she's a softee and does'nt fuss or cuss like I would. In fact if it was me I would not be starting this thread because I would be implicating myself. I would pick some wild georgia mushrooms and make a nice spahgetti dinner I would not dare serve it to him, but this loser like to eat so knowing him he will fix himself the largest plate of digestive trouble. If it was me his cell phone battery will be dipped in a cup of water, dryed and place back in his phone..( no external damage, no obvious water damage..indicator on phone). I would make chocolate chip pancakes with nestle semisweet chocolate chips and exlax..(again I would not serve it too him..but I'm sure he would help him self.)

Again I'm just joking:look::rolleyes:

These are good! Wish I could think of some. She would have a BALL doing them! :lol: *evil laugh*

When I read this, I thought of those rituals people do with the period blood in the spaghetti sauce.

^^Lol Lux, but I'm thinking more on the lines of Visine ..you know like a couple drops in his water bottle ( ala Wedding Crashers) yes it does work, yes it does induces vomitting...don't ask me how I know. rotfl

Tell her to do nothing and say nothing. It will drive him up the wall more than if she did anything. Men have a fear of the unknown. She has to stick with it though. I think that is the best thing because if she starts doing little irky crap then if it doesn't affect him it will piss her off more.

I did that to my ex. He did something that I would usually flip out about and I didn't say a word. Well it drove him nuts, so much so that he got hives.

Tell her to do nothing and say nothing. It will drive him up the wall more than if she did anything. Men have a fear of the unknown. She has to stick with it though. I think that is the best thing because if she starts doing little irky crap then if it doesn't affect him it will piss her off more.

I did that to my ex. He did something that I would usually flip out about and I didn't say a word. Well it drove him nuts, so much so that he got hives.

OMG!! ThickHair this is her strategy but I thought it's just too darn passive..she claims it's driving him crazy but I'm like you can do that and call imigration (he's Jamaican and something tells me buddy never did do all the right paperwork:ohwell:). You think that silence is the best torture and not a trip to the ER:yawn: well at least your way doesn't come with jail time. LOL:lachen:

1.Replace his shampoo with nair
2. Anything that he drinks on the regular put several drops of visine and make sure none of the babies get to it.
3.Hide a dead fish inside the door panel of his car
4.Post his info and photo on websites like WomanSavers or DontDateHimGirl.com
5.Oh his papers ain't legit? HAHAHA!!!! Call ATF and kindly advise them of the drugs and/or firearms he got in his vehicle.

HTH!! :drunk:

1.Replace his shampoo with nair
2. Anything that he drinks on the regular put several drops of visine and make sure none of the babies get to it.
3.Hide a dead fish inside the door panel of his car
4.Post his info and photo on websites like WomanSavers or DontDateHimGirl.com
5.Oh his papers ain't legit? HAHAHA!!!! Call ATF and kindly advise them of the drugs and/or firearms he got in his vehicle.

HTH!! :drunk:

Absolutely too funny my sister love this so much too funny great innovative::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Personally, he would be kicked out ASAP. He would not be homeless since his jumpoff would likely take him in. He should have saved up an emergency fund with his condom money, assuming he was even using protection.

I can share a few ideas though if she does not kick him out:

A friend put a citrus type laxative in place of her fiancé's regular soft drink. He had the runs for days.

I know of someone who used rancid hamburger meat, seasoned to be super spicy, in her spaghetti sauce. She served it to her cheating boyfriend while she ate a separate batch of sauce. He had to get his stomach pumped that night.

My brother suggested putting marbles in his gas tank if he has a car (and nothing too new with the capless fuel tank). When the gas gets low the car will shut off as the marbles are sucked into the tank. It will be nearly impossible for anyone to tell him what's wrong with the car without dropping the tank and checking it out. Sugar works too but supposedly the marbles will cause a longer lasting problem that won't be discovered for a while.

He also suggested using spoiled eggs and hiding them inside the car.

Personally, he would be kicked out ASAP. He would not be homeless since his jumpoff would likely take him in. He should have saved up an emergency fund with his condom money, assuming he was even using protection.

I can share a few ideas though if she does not kick him out:

A friend put a citrus type laxative in place of her fiancé's regular soft drink. He had the runs for days.

I know of someone who used rancid hamburger meat, seasoned to be super spicy, in her spaghetti sauce. She served it to her cheating boyfriend while she ate a separate batch of sauce. He had to get his stomach pumped that night.

My brother suggested putting marbles in his gas tank if he has a car (and nothing too new with the capless fuel tank). When the gas gets low the car will shut off as the marbles are sucked into the tank. It will be nearly impossible for anyone to tell him what's wrong with the car without dropping the tank and checking it out. Sugar works too but supposedly the marbles will cause a longer lasting problem that won't be discovered for a while.

He also suggested using spoiled eggs and hiding them inside the car.

Thank you so much for responding naturaltobe No one can ever forget having to have their stomach pumped OMG!!:blush: Hell hath no fury.....in Deed:spinning:

Why go through all of that trouble? Let go and let God. He has a way of taking care of things in His own time.

humm...cheatin again.... tell u what i would do..

*lights up newport*

i would do a letter addressed from the CDC - Center for Disease Control, who are based in Atlanta, Georgia, informing him that his name was given and added to our database because someone he has dealt with recently was diagnosed with _______. You fill in the blank. I would do the letter, envelope, the whole nine. I would go on their website, and copy n paste their logo on the envelope and letter and address it to him.

When I come home to collect the mail, I would say..."look honey....u gotta letter from the CDC..open it and see what it say." Once he opens the letter, I wouldn't even let on it's a joke..... Knowin me, i would wait a couple of days... let that bama think about his irresponsibilities and how it could affect everyone around him.

now, das some git back ri der...

*lights up newport*

i would do a letter addressed from the CDC - Center for Disease Control, who are based in Atlanta, Georgia, informing him that his name was given and added to our database because someone he has dealt with recently was diagnosed with _______. You fill in the blank. I would do the letter, envelope, the whole nine. I would go on their website, and copy n paste their logo on the envelope and letter and address it to him.

When I come home to collect the mail, I would say..."look honey....u gotta letter from the CDC..open it and see what it say." Once he opens the letter, I wouldn't even let on it's a joke..... Knowin me, i would wait a couple of days... let that bama think about his irresponsibilities and how it could affect everyone around him.

I like this one the most...:lachen:I will remember this forever...*making mental note*

I like this one the most...:lachen:I will remember this forever...*making mental note*

ur welcome chile....but das what I would do...and i would make da letter short, brief n to da point..

"also be advised that you must immediately report to your nearest state clinic (i would look da name up of the nearest state health clinic in da area and insert the address, hours of operation, etc) for testing. Failure to do so will result in a warrant for your arrest....or something like that....

i'll bet he'll sit his hot azzzz down then and think about some things....

but hey, again, that is what I would do....

All of this would be dandy if ...............she kicked him out!

So she is going to play these pranks and then sleep in the same bed with this dude. Yes you better believe she will still be sleeping in the bed with him.

This is not her son. She is not being soft. She does not want to be alone. Point blank. Period. He will cheat again and again and again cause he knows she ain't strong enough to let go.

*lights up newport*

:yep::yep::yep:

i love this:lachen::lachen:By far most Creative and Classic!

My SO's brother cheated on his ex-girlfriend and she sprayed his driver's seat and passenger seat and steering wheel with mace. When he opened the door lets just say it wasnt pretty at all.

Last edited:
I agree but my sister :nono: well I hope she will too:ohwell:. But she likes this thread and big hugs everybody for the supportive suggestions.:yep: Yall my girls.:lachen:

Just be there for your sis. Have the frying pan ready in case you have to hit that nicca.

Many of us have been weak in the name of love. I sure know I have.:perplexed

Put him out...find someone who truly cares for her...one day he will realize what he missed out on...that would be torture in itself...why waste anymore time and energy on him, really?

Just be there for your sis. Have the frying pan ready in case you have to hit that nicca.

Many of us have been weak in the name of love. I sure know I have.:perplexed

Girl you know that's the truth, however I wish I was there. He, at the very least would get something thrown at him. I'm a fighter! Sadly, my sister is in Georgia and I'm In Florida..my mouth is just too slick to respectfully stay out of it...every time I see that sucka he would at least get a Stank look and knowing myself some Funky words too!!, he knows I'm on the "kick is Booty" to the Curb Committee so he does not come to Florida often and when he does he insist they get hotel...I guess he's smart enough not to trust me!

Last edited:
My SO's brother cheated on his ex-girlfriend and she sprayed his driver's seat and passenger seat and steering wheel with mace. When he opened the door lets just say it wasnt pretty at all.

WOwser!! I bet he looked a mess, I wonder if he felt regretful or if he was like "She was Crazy". Man I think after something like that he would think twice before he pulled his peter out!:blush:

Back