Rescuing a damaged man (Dmx Inspired)

I really liked the last episode. Dmx needed that. I loved they he said that his mother did the best she could at the time...that's what many people should realize about the people in their lives.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I was compelled to watch that episode. I'm glad that his mother was still alive to give him the 'closure' that he needed. I truly hope that he can move on from where he's at now. (Tashera too)

AyannaDivine said:
Well said! I used to have Captain Save A Male Heaux syndrome real bad. Not trying to be funny, but its true. Its like I would fall in love with and try to fix damaged men. Played wifey all day long and dealt with mental, verbal and eventually physical abuse...but always felt sorry for the dude. Then one day it dawned on me that I must have a lot of issues myself or I wouldn't be putting up with such foolishness.

I just said something similar to my friend the other day. I couldn't do it anymore. I matured and have my heart on guard. You really can't fix them,only they can and prayer.

Back