Relaxed Hair Thread

Blow drying my hair is challenging! I am neck length and the hair on my neck feels like a hot freakin blanket! And it is getting hot in the bathroom! But I’m a soldier in the army of the relaxer, so I will push through. I used two leave-ins DE Bamboo & Silk and Agave & Lavender BlowDry Heat Shield. They changed the formula on me, but it’s cool. The Heat Shield used to be oily. They also changed the formula on the Bamboo & Silk. I like it much better. The original formula felt like a protein spray, not very moisturizing and would leave my hair dry. I did use a bit of Biosilk serum. I won’t need to use anything when I curl my hair.

Blow drying my hair is challenging! I am neck length and the hair on my neck feels like a hot freakin blanket! And it is getting hot in the bathroom! But I’m a soldier in the army of the relaxer, so I will push through. I used two leave-ins DE Bamboo & Silk and Agave & Lavender BlowDry Heat Shield. They changed the formula on me, but it’s cool. The Heat Shield used to be oily. They also changed the formula on the Bamboo & Silk. I like it much better. The original formula felt like a protein spray, not very moisturizing and would leave my hair dry. I did use a bit of Biosilk serum. I won’t need to use anything when I curl my hair.
giphy.gif

Back