psychotic ex's

explosiva9

OMG- I don't know what to do. Last month my man and I parted ways. It had been a rough month as I lost my father and got laid off all in the same month. I was really broken up about it until he started to show his true colors. I found out that he went to live with another woman that he went and told people he was just using her. Then the bills he promised to cover and help with he didn't and won't which I don't care because even without a job, I'm better off without him.

Well, I told him yesterday that I knew where he was staying and I wished him all the luck and happiness with his new life and that I wanted to have nothing to do with him anymore. I didn't want him back and that I was truly happy for him. Well, he flipped out. He called me harassing and threatening me. He had left a few unimportant things in the house and we agreed he can come and get them on friday. Today he showed up with the cops and thought he could get into my house. I know my rights and I made him look stupid in front of the cops. So then he tried to call and harass me again and making threats.

Because he left me screwed with some bills I haven't been able to change the locks and he won't return my keys. He's acting like a psycho and I'm nervous and don't know what to do. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get a restraining order against him and have him served tomorrow. After two yrs, I see the monster behind the mask and thank God that he is out of my life. Now he wants to take gifts he gave me like the tv and some other things and pretty much wants to do harm. I want him out of my life permanently so I'm going to give him the damn tv amongst other things just so that he leaves me alone and I can move on without this crazy SOB!

He is pissed and only flipped out after I told him I knew he was living with another woman and I didn't want anything to do with him, especially after him doing that. I never knew he could be such a monster and I'm glad I know now.

Sorry for the long post. Needed to vent. Why are men so damn crazy?

His pissed because you're not supposed to be cool about breaking up with him you're supposed to be devastated and want him back:drunk:. Next he'll apologize and want to work things out. If you let him he'll be the perfect man until you trust him then dump you hard like a ton of bricks:grin: You know better than to take him back, right?:ohwell:

LMAO- I will never EVER take him back. If he so much as breathes in my direction, I will have him arrested. The love is gone and I want nothing to do with him at all. He's a joke.

And I have so much dirt on him I can have him thrown in jail and lose his job. But I am a Christian woman so I'm trying to beat the beast that is rising in me to destroy him and leave it in Gods hands. I'm trying but he is making it incredibly difficult.

Ladies- my only message is to never settle. I dated and got involved with someone below my standards cause everyone said I was too difficult and picky. Now I gotta go through this mess. Now I'm going to be pickier than ever.

His pissed because you're not supposed to be cool about breaking up with him you're supposed to be devastated and want him back:drunk:. Next he'll apologize and want to work things out. If you let him he'll be the perfect man until you trust him then dump you hard like a ton of bricks:grin: You know better than to take him back, right?:ohwell:

And trust - guys like this follow the same tired script.

Rid him from your life.

LMAO- I will never EVER take him back. If he so much as breathes in my direction, I will have him arrested. The love is gone and I want nothing to do with him at all. He's a joke.

And I have so much dirt on him I can have him thrown in jail and lose his job. But I am a Christian woman so I'm trying to beat the beast that is rising in me to destroy him and leave it in Gods hands. I'm trying but he is making it incredibly difficult.

Ladies- my only message is to never settle. I dated and got involved with someone below my standards cause everyone said I was too difficult and picky. Now I gotta go through this mess. Now I'm going to be pickier than ever.[/quote]

You better preach!!! Settling works in the movies but certainly not in real life. For several months my friends pressured me into bending my standards and giving the troubled ex a chance and now I can throw bricks straight into all of their teeth for all of the drama and for now going through the process of getting him out of my system. My standards are also right back to where they belong and will stay that way forever. I'm sorry you're going through this and at least you knew when to make your exit. God's protection is amazing! Isn't it funny how some men who dont quite meet our standards appear to be the most charming, romantic, sweet, "good hearted" men that you should give a chance but deep down they are actually Freddy Krueger in hiding and after about a year or two they forget that they should be grateful that they actually have a good woman standing right by them and then they lose their mind when they get dropped for their behavior. Sadly this is becoming more common due to the fact that men are harboring serious issues that they refuse to deal with thus bringing it on good women like ourselves.

I thought I was going to need a restraining order from all of the daily obsessive phone calls after our breakup but fortunately he gave up and plus I didnt want him to face anymore legal issues. He doesnt drive right now so fortunately I didnt have to face random visits from him and plus I'm sure he didnt want to meet my father's weapons of mass destruction. I'm seriously more eager about my journey to dog ownership than having a man right now.

Also my condolences to the loss of your father and also your job situation. God bless you and be encouraged!

Last edited:
I absolutely, positively think that you are doing the right thing. Get him OUT of your life!!!! And if that means you give him his TV back... so be it. The sooner you get him out of your life, the sooner you can focus on yourself again... deal with your feelings and emotions regarding your father and get your career back in order. You don't need to be dealing with this fool when there are obviously MUCH more important things going on in your life.

Best of luck to you!!! ((hugs))

Great thread and wonderful posts.
Sorry about the loss of your father explosiva. Please be careful as he sounds like he might really snap.:sad:

Back