~~~Pop Your Bra Strap Ladies 2007~~~

cat eyes said:
Oh my ladies!!!! Yeah I see wonderful process. I was a little down with my process, but you guys have lifited me up:)

Soun- do not be down will still have until 12/07!!!!
Summa bliss- cool that you are in!!!
senimoni-are you there already??? I think so!!!!
Cholet112- I can't wait to see your progress pictures.

Thank you Lady!!!

So I'm just grazing APL now (barely, lol). But I'm still counting it. Anyway I have a short torso so I only have another 3-3.5 inches to make it to the top of my bra-strap.

Do you think I'll make the top by the end of this year?

RabiaElaine said:
So I'm just grazing APL now (barely, lol). But I'm still counting it. Anyway I have a short torso so I only have another 3-3.5 inches to make it to the top of my bra-strap.

Do you think I'll make the top by the end of this year?

I was just wondering this also...How many inches do you think I need to be brastrap? I know it won't be this coming June so I need to change the date in my siggy.

You can click on the image to make it bigger so you can really see:-)

Last edited:
I just relaxed and I am getting closer WOHOO!!! (No updates yet) I would like to stretch now until July 10th! That would make approx 3.5 months. I have a wedding to attend. What a surprise that would be if I made it and got to show off my tresses at the wedding!! I get giddy just thinking about it.

Ladies, you are making wonderful progress!! I am so proud to be part of your support group!!!

How many PoPs have we heard cross the world from January to now?

cat eyes said:
Oh my ladies!!!! Yeah I see wonderful process. I was a little down with my process, but you guys have lifited me up:)

senimoni-are you there already??? I think so!!!!
Cholet112- I can't wait to see your progress pictures.

1st you should def be happy with your progress. :-)

2nd...I don't really think so...I'm in the neighborhood, but I haven't found the house yet. LOL...but seriously...if I pull the hair it just barely reaches the top of my bra...but just hanging it doesn't...added to that..my bra is usually hiked up anyway. So I'm shooting for an inch or so more before I claim it. Good news is that once I get there...MBL "should" be less than 3-4 months away...so in theory I could be there by the end of the year.

SerenityBreeze said:
I just relaxed and I am getting closer WOHOO!!! (No updates yet) I would like to stretch now until July 10th! That would make approx 3.5 months. I have a wedding to attend. What a surprise that would be if I made it and got to show off my tresses at the wedding!! I get giddy just thinking about it.

Ladies, you are making wonderful progress!! I am so proud to be part of your support group!!!

How many PoPs have we heard cross the world from January to now?

But you are going to update soon right??

senimoni said:
But you are going to update soon right??

Senimoni....You look look you are there.

Tsmith.....June is still 2 months away. You might still make it.

Cateyes.....Your Progress is lovely. (I was in your fotki yesterday!)

SenBreeze.....You go Girl!

Rabia.....You are growing by leaps and bounds. I think you can make it by the end of the year.

Cholet112 said:
Im almost at full APL. I have about 3.5 inches to go before Im at Full BSL. I hope Im there by my year anniversary in Oct 2007. I said I was going to do the C&G method for the year but I feel like I can take better care of my hair out of braids. Im going to keep these in until mid-april then I will be ready for some more progress pics.

Cholett.....You ARE full APL easy! Really...You are! I was wondering about the full year of braids. I am like you, I feel I can take better care of my hair minus the braids. Keep us updated. You know I love following your progress. (that sound kinda of stalkerish but I promise I am not stalking ya. promise)

Soun......You will do it lady! Hang in there. You are already doing a great job!

Liberian Girl, Miss Madam and Summa Bliss Welcome.

Ohsosuzy...Did you make your goal lady??? Huge Huge congrats! I am going back through the thread to find your first post. **I went to look, You look like you are there to me. Congrats.**

Nuelle.......How is everything going with the vitamins and carrot juice and keeping the hair up? I need to get back on my vitamins and stop playing!!!

Last edited:
My current progress is in my siggy. At my January touchup (1st pic) I let her trim my ends to start off the year fresh. The 2nd pic was taken last week. I had a touchup 3/23 after a 10 week stretch. I must say that bunning, BT, and overall taking care of my hair at home has really helped me. I plan to keep my trimming schedule to maybe just twice a year. Keep growing ladies!

I'm so glad to see all of you HYH ladies checking in. There is no doubt that you will be popping those brastraps in 2007. To all who have already made the big pop, congratulations x10!!!:notworthy :clapping:

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the new aspiring poppers. We're glad you have joined us.

Personally, I'm still inching along with my regimen, and I'll post pics of my progress after the end of the 1st session of bootcamp (April 30th).

Stay encouraged poppers, and who knows, maybe we can pop our way right on down to MBL by Dec 31st. Jeez, a girl can dream can't she?:lachen:

I'm almost there. I gave myself a trim so that took about an inch away from me. Its hard trying to grow my hair while transitioning but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

buttaflye03 said:
My current progress is in my siggy. At my January touchup (1st pic) I let her trim my ends to start off the year fresh. The 2nd pic was taken last week. I had a touchup 3/23 after a 10 week stretch. I must say that bunning, BT, and overall taking care of my hair at home has really helped me. I plan to keep my trimming schedule to maybe just twice a year. Keep growing ladies!

Your getting close girl. Keep it growing!

gradygirl said:
I'm almost there. I gave myself a trim so that took about an inch away from me. Its hard trying to grow my hair while transitioning but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Yes you are, it is looking good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nelli711I think I got like 1-1/2 to go to get to brastrap.

nelli711-you too soon we all will be jumping for joy!!

cat eyes said:
Yes you are, it is looking good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nelli711I think I got like 1-1/2 to go to get to brastrap.

nelli711-you too soon we all will be jumping for joy!!

I can't wait! See ya at brastrap:)

Last edited:
I just made it to APL so i dunno if i will be poppin my brastrap by the end of this year. I don't think so.:ohwell:

Letitia said:
Cholett.....You ARE full APL easy! Really...You are! I was wondering about the full year of braids. I am like you, I feel I can take better care of my hair minus the braids. Keep us updated. You know I love following your progress. (that sound kinda of stalkerish but I promise I am not stalking ya. promise)

Soun......You will do it lady! Hang in there. You are already doing a great job!

Ohsosuzy...Did you make your goal lady??? Huge Huge congrats! I am going back through the thread to find your first post. **I went to look, You look like you are there to me. Congrats.**

Nuelle.......How is everything going with the vitamins and carrot juice and keeping the hair up? I need to get back on my vitamins and stop playing!!!

Hey Letitia! thanks for asking...it's a struggle:lol:. I'm quite busy this semester and I am running out of products. I am still bunning and keeping the hair up. I kinda fell off the carrot juice challenge, but I am still eating healthy and taking my vitamins most days. I guess I'm having a hard time staying consistent.:ohwell:

Letitia said:

Hey Letitia :wave:

I don't think I quite there yet... i'm thisclose though. I think I'll be definitely claiming it by the end of this month.

To all the other ladies... you guys are doing such a great job. We're gonna be poppin' in no time. :yep:

Anyone popped yet? IDK if I will make it but I will definetly be at APL or a little lower at least by late fall early winter if I don't trim.

And the help of BT LOL

nandino05 said:
Anyone popped yet? IDK if I will make it but I will definetly be at APL or a little lower at least by late fall early winter if I don't trim.

And the help of BT LOL

Haven't made it yet, but I'm certain I'll make it this year. I've got new pics, but I have to get myself to take them off my camera and put them in my fotki. I had planned to do it today, but I'm just not feelin' it. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm definitely in...I hope to be popping my bra strap by September 2007. I'd love to be there by July for my birthday though:)

I am one inch away (stretched)! I think by end of June just before my wedding I will be on an poppin! Woohoooo!

Back