~~~Pop Your Bra Strap Ladies 2007~~~

Thanks guys, I'm smiling from ear to ear.:grin: It's party time!!!! You guys have made my day, reaching a goal has never felt so good. Who else is poppin?

Not me...but I sure want to congratulate those that have!:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7:

Doin' the cabbage patch...:woot: :woot:

I'm hoping to get there by the end of summer! You guys are amazing:D

I want to be included in this challenge!:) Upon joining LHCF in March, my hair is at APL. I'm in the process of completing a 10 week stretch. I believe that I'll be popp'in it by 12/07 or before since my hair grows fast.

I'm in! I'm hoping to be popping my brastrap by December 2007. I'll be protective styling my way to brastrap!:grin:

GoldenBreeze said:
Welcome to the challenge Taj, and Naturellle. Looking forward to seeing you both pop those brastraps. :D

Thanks for welcoming me to the challenge!!! I'm ready to get it popp'in!!!:lol:

Last edited:
GoldenBreeze said:
Welcome to the challenge Taj, and Naturellle. Looking forward to seeing you both pop those brastraps. :D

Yes welcome to the challange ladies!!!!!!!!

Ok it is time for you guys to update...please take pictures and post them!!!!! I can't wait to see!!!!

Thanks for welcoming me! I will post my photos soon, after I get a re-touch. I'm now at a 10 week stretch, so the true length of my hair is not shown.

Last edited:
Here is my stat. I am knocking at the door! :eek:

Hellllooooo can BSL come outside to play!?

Alrighty then!!!!!!:D Just a little bit more!:grin:

I do believe in length, I do believe in length, I do I do I do believe in length!:lachen:

Me thinks me will have to adjust my goal for this year and possibly next year also. I am about 6 months ahead of my target dates.:grin:

BSL50707.jpg

Pinkdot said:
WOW:eek: You are Pounding on the door:eek:

Yep. I must tell ya that shrinkage is something else though. You cannot tell I have that kind of length by looking at the pics in my siggy.

I feel like Houdini by the hair!:lachen: But I still can't complain because my hair has NEVER been this long. It has been healthy but never stayed that way. I would always find some new way to terrorize it!:lol:

mscocoface said:

I do believe in length, I do believe in length, I do I do I do believe in length!:lachen:

Me thinks me will have to adjust my goal for this year and possibly next year also. I am about 6 months ahead of my target dates.:grin:

BSL50707.jpg

Congrats on your impending nuptials. How are you going to wear your hair?

mscocoface said:

BSL50707.jpg

All you have to do is sneeze.:lol: :lol:

ETA: I love seeing your pics, cause it usually tells me where I am. We seem to be on the same growth pattern.

Last edited:
Looks like I won't be poppin' my bra strap til at least the end of the year, if not later...:(

I'm seeing red right now. I went to get a relax & trim (with hair grazing BSL...yay!), and left with a relax and CUT! My hair is now a full two inches shorter than it was when I got there...

....since when does a "trim" mean "please cut my hair off a few inches?" ?!?!?!

Yeah, so. BSL was gonna happen within a month....now it looks like it'll be another 6+. Will update fotki soon...

I need to calm down..breathe... :look:

SchalaZeal said:
Looks like I won't be poppin' my bra strap til at least the end of the year, if not later...:(

I'm seeing red right now. I went to get a relax & trim (with hair grazing BSL...yay!), and left with a relax and CUT! My hair is now a full two inches shorter than it was when I got there...

....since when does a "trim" mean "please cut my hair off a few inches?" ?!?!?!

Yeah, so. BSL was gonna happen within a month....now it looks like it'll be another 6+. Will update fotki soon...

I need to calm down..breathe... :look:

It's going to be alright. :kisses: You have until Dec 31st, and that's a little over 7 mos. You'll still be poppin that strap this year.

Your ends are now even and healthy, and all you have to do is keep them that way. If you need another trim, tell the stylist exactly how much your want cut off, and watch her/him in the mirror. Have them show you what will be cut before the cut is made. If all else fails, simply refuse the trim.:)

Last edited:
GoldenBreeze said:
All you have to do is sneeze.:lol: :lol:

ETA: I love seeing your pics, cause it usually tells me where I am. We seem to be on the same growth pattern.

Fantastic a hair buddy! Yipppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Back