~~~Pop Your Bra Strap Ladies 2007~~~

ok now that i have pics, i'm in...

IMAGE_00056a.jpg

OK GIRLS, I'M IN. I NEED 3" TO BE BRA STRAP. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS YET :ohwell: BUT I TOOK SOME PHOTOS TODAY AFTER MY TOUCH UP YESTERDAY. I'M GONNA WORK OUT HOW TO POST PICS SOON SO AT LEAST I'LL HAVE SOME BEFORE PHOTOS READY FOR WHEN I GET THERE HOPEFULY IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS (MY HAIR GROWS SLOW)

Just washed, will blunt cut this time next year, after LHCF Boot Camp.

DSC01743.JPG

I'm in. I need 4.5 inches to reach brastrap, so i'm guessing by next Christmas with trims!!!:grin:

cat eyes said:
*ElleB

RabiaElaine
Faith
ohsosuzy
tsacre
bbmatl
Lavendar

nelli711
bluedaisy
AshCash
lashay06
Growingitlong
Chanteuse
God's Anointed
wheezy807
Kelouis75
Cholet112
Nessa Nessa
CaliJ
tyboogie
nycutiepie
cocomama

pradalover
sherylin123
vaqtea
Naijaqueen
brickhouse
JustMeSteph
gradygirl
wadadligyal
rdm
Re-ce
Inhair
Pinkopulence
SchalaZeal

nelli711
LondonDiva
Brownsis
Letitia
senimoni
delta gyrl
pureenergy77
tsmith
prettypuff1
shunta
Miz Jackson
Ronda123

oduwn
mimi
grnidmonster
QT girl
Sweetest Honey
growing brown
hondahoney007
Wishin4BSL
SerenityBreeze
MonaRae
fiasca

hottopic
Guyaneek
princezz
krissyprissy
loonatick
MizAvalon
msbrown76

brezzy
sexyaqr
stilettos
tallygirl
sqrpioQuite
Synthia

Happy New Year!!!!!

This is the list updated, remember to put this challange in your signature!!!! Good Luck to all of you!!! Remember to add this challange to your siggy, and update Fokti..and add each other to your friend list as well!!!!
Nice Job on the list Cat Eyes. Time to update already. It's exciting to see whose growing with you to reach a certain goal. See you all at the bra strap. (Now let me go deep condition. lol)

I would like to join. I hope I am not to late. I am new to all of this so I don't know how fast my hair grows. I guess that I will be there by May.(fingers cross:) ) I am doing the 2007 Boot Camp soooooo I am sure I will make it.

back2-vi.jpg

Here is my current length.

I hope I'm not too late either. Please, count me in. I finally reached APL in december and I'm hoping to reach BSL in less than 6 months. It's just a tentative deadline since I'm new to this. See you at bra-strap ladies! ;)

sxyhairfetish said:
Count me in! I thought I would make it in 06 but I was too anxious lol But I'll definitely make it this time!

Gorgeous updo!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until my hair can do that.

sxyhairfetish I went to your picture trail and I love the braidout...I like that updo....did you do it your self?

RabiaElaine said:
Gorgeous updo!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until my hair can do that.

I was gawking, umm looking, at that too. It's beautiful! I'm trying to figure out how you did it.
Count me in for Bra strap this year too!:D

cat eyes said:
Happy New Year!!!!!

This is the list updated, remember to put this challange in your signature!!!! Good Luck to all of you!!! Remember to add this challange to your siggy, and update Fokti..and add each other to your friend list as well!!!!
Updated List

karamel11
neonbright
HighlyFavored1
GIRLIE
nissi
msjackson8
buttaflye03
sxyhairfetish
Nuelle
Body&Shine
Inquisition12

*ElleB
RabiaElaine
Faith
ohsosuzy
tsacre
bbmatl
Lavendar

nelli711
bluedaisy
AshCash
lashay06
Growingitlong
Chanteuse
God's Anointed
wheezy807
Kelouis75
Cholet112
Nessa Nessa
CaliJ
tyboogie
nycutiepie
cocomama

pradalover
sherylin123
vaqtea
Naijaqueen
brickhouse
JustMeSteph
gradygirl
wadadligyal
rdm
Re-ce
Inhair
Pinkopulence
SchalaZeal

nelli711
LondonDiva
Brownsis
Letita
senimoni
delta gyrl
pureenergy77
tsmith
prettypuff1
shunta
Miz Jackson
Ronda123

oduwn
mimi
grnidmonster
QT girl
Sweetest Honey
growing brown
hondahoney007
Wishin4BSL
SerenityBreeze
MonaRae
fiasca

hottopic
Guyaneek
princezz
krissyprissy
loonatick
MizAvalon
msbrown76

brezzy
sexyaqr
stilettos
tallygirl
sqrpioQuite
Synthia

Inquisition12 said:
I'd definitely in!!! I'm not sure of my actual length because I'm almost 7 months post relaxer, so I don't know how many inches I need. But I'm hopeful that I can meet this challenge for 2007!​

I was having difficulty uploading. Here's my photo.
LHCF_start1_12_28_06_resized1-vi.jpg

cat eyes said:
Ok the new year is right around the corner, so you APL Ladies that is reaching for Bra Strap, and full Bra Strap is up for the challange for 2007??

Who will be down???:cool:

Hi, Ladies I have been lurking for at least a year, and have been inspired by so many of the ladies on the board. I was hoping that I could maybe join your challenge. I have at least 5 inches to go and hopefully will be there by Dec 2007 (as long as my ends stay acting right, so I dont have to visit the SHS).:)

I would like to join too, I was in the 2006 brastrap challenge but failed, I'm almost brastrap (few of my strands when streched are brastrap) but I will officially be at BS, prayfully by april 07!

Last edited:
Where u been!!!!!!!!:lachen: I have been searching for this challenge since I joined I have about 2 inches to grow till brastrap and I would love the company.:D

I'm in... I'm in desperate need of a trim but I still should hit BSL this year... unless I cut my hair back to shoulder length like I've been contemplating.

I am still expecting to reach my goal in May. Right now, I am just not seeing much growth but I know it's because my hair is pretty curly. So I am excited to see the growth at my next touch up.

How is everyone else coming along?

Back