~~~Pop Your Bra Strap Ladies 2007~~~

One more thing!!!! Please leave comments in others Fotki if you view it drop a shout out or something!! I just read the other post about leaving comments in other peoples Fotki, plus make sure you have it turned on in your settings, so we CAN leave a comment!!!!

I will send out all of the names by December 31st so no one is left out.

cat eyes said:
Yes please make sure you update your Fotki, and put this challage in your siggy.

One more rule to add:

Please if you are going to view Fotki's please drop a shout out or some words of encouragement to each other!!!! Make sure your Fotki account can receive comments too.

I will send an update of all of the names on December 31st so no one is left out.

cat eyes said:
Yes please make sure you update your Fotki, and put this challage in your siggy.

Count me in. My ends are a mess but I am getting down with this because I think I should be able to make it by December 2007.

I'm in for this challenge. I was full brastrap before my trim, i'm missing my lenth. So hopefully this spring i'll be there again.

nycutiepie said:
Count me in. My ends are a mess but I am getting down with this because I think I should be able to make it by December 2007.

That's me too... but I'm in! Hoping for just-kissing-Bra-strap in july, full bra strap by December...

I'm joining this, too. I'm not even APL ...yet. Just a couple of inches from it.....i think....i hope.:look: But never the less i will not be discouraged because i can do this! Soooo, see you ladies at the finish line.:grin:

I'm in! I've been chasing brastrap for years but consistency has been my tragic flaw. Now that I've made it to armpit (whoohoo) I really think that I'll hit brastrap in 2007. I'll be keeping it weaved up for 6 months (my own personal challenge) and I think I should be there at the end of that. I'm shooting for May 2007.

I am definitely joining this challenge. I am determine to reach brastrap this coming year. It may mean that I shall have to stay in braids for the year. If so, then so be it.

Last edited:
I'm in, but I haven't reached APL yet. I think I may have about 3 more inches to go, but I'll give myself no later than December of 2007 to reach this goal. I'm determined to make it, so we'll see.

I'm in. I cut off 12+ inches earlier this year because I thought it would make me look older (stupid.) Anyways I'm eager to get back to brastrap. I'm at about APL right now. :)

:cool: Wow we have so many ladies that are down for this challange..I will be sending the list out on December 31st so stay tuned....

Remeber Keep it Popin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, finally a challenge a can get in on! Count me in! I'm currently about 3.5 inches away from BSL, but I've been really negligent with trimming and I'm paying for it big time now. That's what I get for following what other people do, knowing it's bad for my hair. I need about an inch chopped off, but I still hope to be there by June or July 2007. :dance7:

Add me to the list...just joined the 07 bootcamp so i hope to reach BSL by the summer...my hair grows slow! So I'll just enjoy the journey and try not an obsses about it! (yeah right) Picture was taken Dec 06

Attachments

• LONG.JPG
    LONG.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Count me in. I would love love love to have a head full of BSL or longer hair for my graduation in May :love:. There's just something about long hair and a graduation cap. I got a fresh touch up and trim last Thursday. I think I'm about an 1.5 to 2" away.

I think this is the challenge I should join.
I should be right on top/touching the top of my brastrap (hopefully right in the middle of my brastrap) by the end of 2007.

So I'm on the 6 month APL Challenge I think I'll be there before June. I'll be ambitious and join this challenge if you ladies don't mind. If nothing else it'll get me close to BSL by the end of the year. I think I'm 5-6 inches away right now:ohwell: , I don't know if it's reasonable to retain that much hair in a year but I'm going to try my best.

I'm in! I was supposed to be there this fall but didn't make it :( But by the spring/summer it will be on and poppin!

Just went to get a touchup over the weekend, and I am very pleased to say that I am actually making noticable progress! I can feel it, I'll be up in BSL's grill in 2007! Please do count me in.

*ElleB
RabiaElaine
Faith
ohsosuzy
tsacre
bbmatl
Lavendar

nelli711
bluedaisy
AshCash
lashay06
Growingitlong
Chanteuse
God's Anointed
wheezy807
Kelouis75
Cholet112
Nessa Nessa
CaliJ
tyboogie
nycutiepie
cocomama

pradalover
sherylin123
vaqtea
Naijaqueen
brickhouse
JustMeSteph
gradygirl
wadadligyal
rdm
Re-ce
Inhair
Pinkopulence
SchalaZeal

nelli711
LondonDiva
Brownsis
Letita
senimoni
delta gyrl
pureenergy77
tsmith
prettypuff1
shunta
Miz Jackson
Ronda123

oduwn
mimi
grnidmonster
QT girl
Sweetest Honey
growing brown
hondahoney007
Wishin4BSL
SerenityBreeze
MonaRae
fiasca

hottopic
Guyaneek
princezz
krissyprissy
loonatick
MizAvalon
msbrown76

brezzy
sexyaqr
stilettos
tallygirl
sqrpioQuite
Synthia
Happy New Year!!!!!

This is the list updated, remember to put this challange in your signature!!!! Good Luck to all of you!!! Remember to add this challange to your siggy, and update Fokti..and add each other to your friend list as well!!!!

I'm in!!! I'm about 1.5 to 2 inches from bra-strap so hopefully my next touchup in April/May will reveal bra-strap! I just got relaxed after a 21wk stretch so I'm going to do either a 16wk stretch this time or a 20wk.

Back