~~~Pop Your Bra Strap Ladies 2007~~~

Count me in. I'm giving myself the whole year to get there once I reach APL. Popping my brastrap will be a nice graduation gift to myself.

Count me in too. i should be APL by May 2007 cuz i am about 2 ins from APL when straight and i am due for a relaxer.Lets be Swinging in 2007

Last edited:
I'm in. My new growth is crazy and I'm not due for a relaxer until February (don't know if I'll make it).

BSL here I come!

loonatick said:
i think BSL is reaching the top of the clasp and full BSL is reaching the middle or bottom of the clasp

Oh, I guess I've been using full BSL with my own special definition.

To me it means thick and full hair ....like where I expect to be after growing and then chopping directly at brastrap. I use it to mean the volume of the tresses at brastrap ...because one can have thinnish hair and be brastrap -- that's how I'll be at first and then keep cutting til I have fullness at brastrap.

Weird definition, I know.

I'm in. I think I have about 3 inches to go. I hope to be there by April...or grazing the top of BSL at least and full BSL by July.

I am so down for this. I had a MAJOR setback with bad colour that broke my hair off. I didn't chop it off to even it all up, but with the braids, not playin in my hair, Viviscal, Nioxin, MTG, Castor Oil....should I go on :look: I think I can def make it.

Sweetest_Honey said:
Me too! Me too!!!
I have start an album I guess:)

Let me create an album in my fotki so I don't forget to track my progress. In 2007 I'm gonna hide my hair away (braiding & weaving) and aim to relax TWICE in that year once in summer the other at the end of the year, so I'll probably forget to track my progress)

LondonDiva
Brownsis
Letita
senimoni
delta gyrl
pureenergy77
tsmith
prettypuff1
shunta
Miz Jackson
Ronda123

oduwn
mimi
grnidmonster
QT girl
Sweetest Honey
growing brown
hondahoney007
Wishin4BSL
SerenityBreeze
MonaRae
fiasca

hottopic
Guyaneek
princezz
krissyprissy
loonatick
MizAvalon
msbrown76

brezzy
sexyaqr
stilettos
tallygirl
sqrpioQuite
Synthia

This is the list so far, remember to put this challange in your signature!!!! Good Luck to all of you!!!

Hi there,

I would like to join too. I should be there by next year, now that I've eliminated uneccessary trims!!! No more trims for me til next December.

:)

cat eyes said:
Ok the new year is right around the corner, so you APL Ladies that is reaching for Bra Strap, and full Bra Strap is up for the challange for 2007??

Who will be down???:cool:

U CAN COUNT ME IN. WILL HAVE AN ACTIVE FOTKI BY THE END OF DEC. BUT DEFINITELY COUNT ME IN. IM SO EXCITED.....MY FIRST LHCF CHALLENGE...YAY!!!!!!:p

I wanna join but I dont know if I am APL or just long shoulder length hair. Maybe you guys can check my fotki...If I am close enough...count me in and I can find out all the rules!!!

After my 2in cut I just had, looking at APL by March now (need another 3.5inches), and just maybe this time next yr BSL, so I'd say Dec 2007, with no setbacks :)

I'm in! :weird:

Im going to update my FOTKI for this challenge.

One question though ....

is today the start day or will we start tracking length January 1, 2007?

We will start tracking length 1/01/07

vaqtea said:
I'm in! :weird:

Im going to update my FOTKI for this challenge.

One question though ....

is today the start day or will we start tracking length January 1, 2007?

Count me in :wave:. I've not been around here for the last year or so but I'm ready to be back on track. I had a major trim in Sep so my ends are now in better condition. I'm approx 3-4inch away from the top of BSL and hope to reach there just in time for my birthday in Aug!!

Back