**PIBBS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

Awesome, did you find out about the receipt and the warranty?

p.s. I’m ready to fax my order also...:grin:

I called them and they emailed me a PDF copy of the sales order/receipt. The warranty card needs to mailed within 10 days of purchase with the sales slip.

Great, I haven’t been so lucky, the few times I called I always get an answering machine so I was kinda’ freaking out... :look:, but I trust your girls so I guess I’ll send it.

Txs!

:nono: Is it possible that a used PIBBS can be shipped to us? I'm inspecting the PIBBS right now and noticed that the instruction manual that came with it looks like it has water damaged that dried up and has brown smudges of dirt all over the bottom half. On top of that the pole for the base of my PIBBS has a dent in it. :( I'm so apprehensive right now. I've been waiting for a while now to have this dryer and was so excited to finally be able to use it, now I might have to send it back. And that will probably be another drama in itself. The attached hair net is also torn but I'm not worried about that, I'm mainly worried about the dent in my pole. Am I being paranoid? Has anyone had a similar experience? Someone please tell me I'm overreacting. :perplexed

Here's a picture of the pole. Don't know if y'all can see the dent; it's right in middle.

Last edited:
i called that number, trying to figure out my visor, but all I keep getting is a recording then after pressing a few numbers it tells me to leave my name and number. :ohwell:

:nono: Is it possible that a used PIBBS can be shipped to us? I'm inspecting the PIBBS right now and noticed that the instruction manual that came with it looks like it has water damaged that dried up and has brown smudges of dirt all over the bottom half. On top of that the pole for the base of my PIBBS has a dent in it. :( I'm so apprehensive right now. I've been waiting for a while now to have this dryer and was so excited to finally be able to use it, now I might have to send it back. And that will probably be another drama in itself. The attached hair net is also torn but I'm not worried about that, I'm mainly worried about the dent in my pole. Am I being paranoid? Has anyone had a similar experience? Someone please tell me I'm overreacting. :perplexed

Here's a picture of the pole. Don't know if y'all can see the dent; it's right in middle.
Hey girls, I am so sorry that this is happening, unfortunately I am going out of town and can not help right now. I am hoping that these issues will sort themselves out by the time I return, otherwise I can try to help you guys out when I return. I have a number that seems to be Richard's direct number so if you are still having troubles, I will see what I can do after I return mid next week.

HTH

Mandy

i called that number, trying to figure out my visor, but all I keep getting is a recording then after pressing a few numbers it tells me to leave my name and number. :ohwell:

Hmm....I've been able to reach them successfully twice at that number. Perhaps they've gone on vacation for 4th of July. I can PM you Richard and Doris' emails; they are the ones that have been helping with this PIBBS deal.

I've called both 770-458-2298 & 800-477-6655 and I get the same thing. Before placing my order I emailed Richard to ask some quetions and he replied back to me within a couple of hours (from his BB), so you might be better off trying his email. Please keep us posted of every lil' detail, that way we all know what to expect and how to deal with it.

How did the box look when you got it? Take lots of pics and contact them asap so that you have supporting documentation should you need to return it. I really hope not, I'm getting paranoid myself.. :perplexed 'cause I ordered mine today.....

How did the box look when you got it? Take lots of pics and contact them asap so that you have supporting documentation should you need to return it. I really hope not, I'm getting paranoid myself.. :perplexed 'cause I ordered mine today.....

It's funny, my first thought when I saw the box was that it kind of looked beaten up a little bit. But I thought it was probably the rough handling of UPS. Who knows? The base and the pole came in a generic paper brown box (same type of box you would package things with when moving) with the name PIBBS dryer on it and the dryer itself came in a regular box with pictures of the dryer and the name PIBBS dryer, and mentioned that it was mailed in Italy (basically the same type of advertising box you would get if you went to purchase a microwave from Wal-mart, per se). I don't know if this is everyone else receives theirs.

You don't need to be paranoid. There's always someone who is going to have issues with their purchase, and that just happened to be me. I'm sure yours will come out fine. :)

Thanks for the good thoughts! I hope is only cosmetic (or minor things), as long as it works you should be happy you finally got it, for the price you got it…….:yep: so let's just stay positive.

Thanks for the good thoughts! I hope is only cosmetic (or minor things), as long as it works you should be happy you finally got it, for the price you got it…….:yep: so let's just stay positive.

Yeah. I had my significant other come over to look at it and he said it's not worth returning it for that. I've set everything up and I'm more excited than ever! :grin:

Well I called tues. 6-30 and wanted to pick it up...they were out of stock :ohwell:said they had so many orders from he ladies here on the forum.:grin: But they are expecting a new shipment in next week and then I can p/u. I paid over the phone with a cc and am so excited to get it until then Ill have to keep using and Sharing my conair with my girls.

Congratulations girl...have you used it yet?

I havent used it yet...I am wearing a weave now. I was going to rollerset my weave yesterday, but I couldnt because my mom threw out my rollers. she tought I wasnt going to need them anymore coz am natural now:sad:

I havent used it yet...I am wearing a weave now. I was going to rollerset my weave yesterday, but I couldnt because my mom threw out my rollers. she tought I wasnt going to need them anymore coz am natural now:sad:

:lachen:Hahaha, that's cute. Go out and get yourself some new rollers and get to rollersetting because that PIBBS is simply amazing!

Good stuff! please post pictures to see how you look.

I still can't get my visor to open. . :sad:

Are you afraid to open it because you think it might crack? I tried the method posted on here and it worked for me. I hang on to the side with one hand, hold the visor with the other hand, pull down and then flip up. But you do have to apply a little pressure. It makes this creaking noise as if it might break, but it doesn't. You can also try oiling the hinges to see it will help.

I got my Pibbs but I messed it up. I stripped the height adjustment knob:wallbash::wallbash:. I damaged the whole thing, ended up taking the whole knob off. I am so upset with myself..I wanted to put it together so fast that I just ended up ruining it. I can't open the visor either..I don't even wanna try until I figure this out. I am hoping that I can buy the part.:sad:

I got my Pibbs but I messed it up. I stripped the height adjustment knob:wallbash::wallbash:. I damaged the whole thing, ended up taking the whole knob off. I am so upset with myself..I wanted to put it together so fast that I just ended up ruining it. I can't open the visor either..I don't even wanna try until I figure this out. I am hoping that I can buy the part.:sad:
I got my visor to open, now I just have to figure out something for the stripped screw:wallbash:

:sad: I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you sure you can't put it back together? Have you asked your husband to help you? I guess, I'm hoping you won't have to wait to buy a replacement part. Gosh, I hope you figure it out. I'm so upset for you right now. :bighug:

Back