**PIBBS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

No, you are NOT making a big deal out of this! And you have every right to be angry. I find it weird that you have not been able to get in touch with them. I hope you and Mandy can sort it out.

I hope so, you girls make me feel much better :yep: thank you all.

Girl that siggy is nice...How do you do that?

BTW: Richard does not work on the weekend, I will be in touch on Monday!!
We will get to the bottom of the issues.

Thank girl,

The siggy took me a lil time 'cause I don't have a photo editor, but I got the hang of it.........lol.......I used Word 07 and Paint...:grin:. PM me I can do your...:yep:

Re. Richard, he better answer you on Monday, or else..........................I'll have to keep waiting...:lachen:

Update: I received my invoice today...:yep: still no action about my visor..:ohwell:

OK!... so I'm editing this post to say I found an email (at work) from Doris telling me the mfg will drop ship me a visor....finaly :yay:

Last edited:
UPDATE: THE REPLACEMENT ARRIVED 10 DAYS LATER AND I GOT INSTRUCTION ON POPPING THE WHEEL BACK IN. ALL IS WELL.

I've already contacted customer service and Doris is scheduling a UPS pickup and they will be replacing my dryer and stand. Both Doris and Richard were very gracious in the way they've handled my complaint.

So here's how my Pibbs arrived.

july08028vs0.jpg

july08025kr1.jpg

july08022yx1.jpg

july08012jl1.jpg

Last edited:
I've already contacted customer service and Doris is scheduling a UPS pickup and they will be replacing my dryer and stand. Both Doris and Richard were very gracious in the way they've handled my complaint.

july08028vs0.jpg

july08025kr1.jpg

july08022yx1.jpg

july08012jl1.jpg

Do y'all think this may be due to the handling by the courier?

july08028vs0.jpg

july08025kr1.jpg

july08022yx1.jpg

july08012jl1.jpg

Do y'all think this may be due to the handling by the courier?
I definitely think it is due to mishandling by the courier people. After dealing with the people at buyrite the way I have, I doubt that they would mail out a broken dryer, no way. My experience with buyrite has been very positive.

Anyway...I am glad that they will be replacing the whole thing. Thats good news. No one has had any trouble with getting anything replaced so this will be corrected too!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally placed my order yesterday after many emails and faxes b/t Richard and I. Did anyone receive an email confirmation about their order? I had to email him just to make sure they received my fax and he said yes but I thought they would send an order confirmation.

I finally placed my order yesterday after many emails and faxes b/t Richard and I. Did anyone receive an email confirmation about their order? I had to email him just to make sure they received my fax and he said yes but I thought they would send an order confirmation.
Hey did you manage to get in on the deal? It expired on July 10, so did Richard extend it for you?
I did not get a confirmation email, but I had asked them to email me when it was shipped and to provide me with a tracking number and they did do that.
After I put my order in, I called them to confirm and they said they got, so thats all I did.
HTH

Mandy

I got my Pibbs but I messed it up. I stripped the height adjustment knob:wallbash::wallbash:. I damaged the whole thing, ended up taking the whole knob off. I am so upset with myself..I wanted to put it together so fast that I just ended up ruining it. I can't open the visor either..I don't even wanna try until I figure this out. I am hoping that I can buy the part.:sad:
Can you ladies believe this.........I got the part that I messed. Pibbs Industries mailed it to me for free. Richard and Doris contacted them and got them to send one out for me. WOW I will definitely be doing business with buyrite again. These guys have the best customer service I have ever seen. Well I will just keep the part, I won't replace it b/c my husband already fixed it, so until I have to replace, in my tools it goes.
Lets see, what else can we buy from buyrite?????????
:grin:

Yes. He did extend it for me. Him and I have been in constant contact since before the deal expired. We both were not receiving each others' faxes for some reason or another. So technically I was trying to order it way before the deal expired but it just wasn't working out on either end. I was just concerned because I had asked him to email me when he got my fax and I never heard anything and I was quite worried about sending my cc info over a fax without knowing who was on the receiving end. When I emailed him, he told me he received but I don't have an order number or anything and I haven't heard anything else except he received my fax.

I will email him now to see if the order has been shipped.

Can you ladies believe this.........I got the part that I messed. Pibbs Industries mailed it to me for free. Richard and Doris contacted them and got them to send one out for me. WOW I will definitely be doing business with buyrite again. These guys have the best customer service I have ever seen. Well I will just keep the part, I won't replace it b/c my husband already fixed it, so until I have to replace, in my tools it goes.
Lets see, what else can we buy from buyrite?????????:grin:

Wow! That's amazing! I'm impressed.

Can you ask Richard how many orders in total he had from us? I wonder how much business we got him?

Lets see, what else can we buy from buyrite?????????:grin:

WOW! Mandy this is great, I think he did that because of all the business you brought him :grin:.........I'm so glad for you.....enjoy it.

Yes. He did extend it for me. Him and I have been in constant contact since before the deal expired. We both were not receiving each others' faxes for some reason or another. So technically I was trying to order it way before the deal expired but it just wasn't working out on either end. I was just concerned because I had asked him to email me when he got my fax and I never heard anything and I was quite worried about sending my cc info over a fax without knowing who was on the receiving end. When I emailed him, he told me he received but I don't have an order number or anything and I haven't heard anything else except he received my fax.

I will email him now to see if the order has been shipped.

Same thing with me. I got invoice after a couple of emails I sent.

I definitely think it is due to mishandling by the courier people. After dealing with the people at buyrite the way I have, I doubt that they would mail out a broken dryer, no way. My experience with buyrite has been very positive.

Anyway...I am glad that they will be replacing the whole thing. Thats good news. No one has had any trouble with getting anything replaced so this will be corrected too!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA! but they should use more packing material, and this is not buyrite but the manufacturer, otherwise you'll always run that risk.

You won't have problems to get a replacement, I got my visor withing the same week I spoke to them. Let us know how it goes.

july08028vs0.jpg

july08025kr1.jpg

july08022yx1.jpg

july08012jl1.jpg
Hey, how are things going for your replacement? Any news?

OK. I got my PIBBS yesterday. The box was a little damaged and one of the wheels was off. I managed to get it back on. I didn't plug it in but I plan to use it tonight.

Do you just sit the hood part on top of the pole or is there something that should be tightened? The instructions were a photocopied horror.

But I was giddy like a little kid when I saw it.

Thanks again Mandy.

Back