**PIBBS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

OK. I got my PIBBS yesterday. The box was a little damaged and one of the wheels was off. I managed to get it back on. I didn't plug it in but I plan to use it tonight.

Do you just sit the hood part on top of the pole or is there something that should be tightened? The instructions were a photocopied horror.

But I was giddy like a little kid when I saw it.

Thanks again Mandy.

Yes, you just set the hood on top and make sure it's snug.

I was giddy also when I first saw mine!

OK. I got my PIBBS yesterday. The box was a little damaged and one of the wheels was off. I managed to get it back on. I didn't plug it in but I plan to use it tonight.

Do you just sit the hood part on top of the pole or is there something that should be tightened? The instructions were a photocopied horror.

But I was giddy like a little kid when I saw it.

Thanks again Mandy.
You are welcome...I am glad that you got yours. Now for some serious DCing and rollersets:yep:

Update: I received my replacement dryer and instructions on popping the wheel back into the base and all is now good.

It took me a minute to get the visor up, but it's up and ready to go as well.

Update: I received my replacement dryer and instructions on popping the wheel back into the base and all is now good.

It took me a minute to get the visor up, but it's up and ready to go as well.
That is good news...now for some serious rollersetting or DCing:yep:

Just got mine. I used it for the first time with great result. One problem is that I could not get the visor up. I'll call the company today. My only disappointment is the set up instructions.

Great minds think alike! I found that price and placed my order this morning! My hair is getting her early Christmas present too!

Back