**PIBBS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

this is a great deal. I wish I had the money for it. Everyone who is able to get one with this deal should be thankful.
I already put my order in. At the rate things are going, I may not be able to afford if I wait for something better. I doubt that it will get better.

Mandy, thanks for arranging this deal.

I faxed my order on Thursday. Can't wait to get my PIBBS.

i knowwww...i'm trying to tell myself i dont have the money...but i have a credit card with 0% APR on purchases

:look:
There you go....gotta love plastic..girl if my DH was not getting this dryer for me for my birthday, I would be doing the same.
Sorry I am not helping your situation....I will stop typing now:lachen::grin:

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I will be ordering mine next week also.

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE

OK LADIES, HERE IS THE DEAL. RICHARD MANAGED TO GET A FLAT RATE SHIPPING PRICE FOR THE US AND FOR CANADA.
THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE DRYER, INCLUDING SHIPPING, IS GOING TO BE:

$280 for the ladies in US
$300 for the ladies in Canada

THESE PRICES ARE GOOD UNTIL JULY 10TH.

prices will go up after that.

WE GOT 20% DISCOUNT. THE DRYER IS GOING FOR $231 BEFORE SHIPPING. I TRIED TO GET US FREE SHIPPING, BUT REALITY IS THAT GAS IS EXPENSIVE AND HE JUST COULD NOT GIVE US FREE SHIPPING.

If you would like to purchase, please go to the seller's website:

http://www.buyritebeauty.com/pages/s...pressexpedited

On the main page, go to a link called "credit card Authorization" This is a PDF form that you will need to print out, fill out according to instructions and then fax over to the store. The form has the fax number on it. You can also mail it, the address is on the form.
Please make sure you mention Long hair care forum on the form and that the Authorization is for a PIBBS HAIR DRYER.
The instructions on the form ask you to fax a copy of your drivers license, but you can use any legal document that has your signature, because they need to match your signature on the authorization to another document. You can copy the document then white-out any information that you do not wish for them to see, but it has to show your signature.

DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE, YOU WILL NOT GET THE DEAL. The dryer is on 20% off for us so make sure that is what you are getting.(INDICATE $280 FOR US OR $300 FOR CANADA)

For those that live in ATLANTA, YOU CAN GO AND PICK THE DRYER UP AND THAT WAY YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFORMATION.

Thanks to Gymfreak and Artemis for initially working on this and putting me in touch with the seller!!!!

HHG

When does this deal end? I want one, does anyone know how much shipping is to Boston? Please let me know really want one. Please pm me. Tia

When does this deal end? I want one, does anyone know how much shipping is to Boston? Please let me know really want one. Please pm me. Tia

The deal ends on July 10th. The deal is a flat rate of $280 which includes shipping, for the United States, and $300 for Canada.

My pibbs is scheduled for delivery on July 7th.:drunk::drunk:
Ladies if you need tracking information, all you have to do is call buyrite
770 - 458 - 7095 or 800 - 477- 6655

These guys have amazing customer service:yep::yep:. I called them to find out if my dryer had been shipped, they told me it was shipping in the afternoon and that they would have the tracking number as soon as it was shipped out. I did not have to call them back to ask for it. They emailed me and gave me the tracking number.:spinning: I am impressed. Now I just have to wait until monday:rolleyes:

I phoned them yesterday morning, and they emailed me my tracking number in the afternoon. My PIBBS was shipped out yesterday, and its scheduale for delivery on July 3rd. Mandy, thanks againg for arranging this deal.

My pibbs is scheduled for delivery on July 7th.:drunk::drunk:
Ladies if you need tracking information, all you have to do is call buyrite
770 - 458 - 7095 or 800 - 477- 6655

These guys have amazing customer service:yep::yep:. I called them to find out if my dryer had been shipped, they told me it was shipping in the afternoon and that they would have the tracking number as soon as it was shipped out. I did not have to call them back to ask for it. They emailed me and gave me the tracking number.:spinning: I am impressed. Now I just have to wait until monday:rolleyes:

What about receipts? I was reading the old PIBBS thread and noticed that the dryer comes with one year warranty, but the receipt has to be mailed within 10 days in order to get it?

I also called them about my tracking number but I've yet receive an email from them.

What about receipts? I was reading the old PIBBS thread and noticed that the dryer comes with one year warranty, but the receipt has to be mailed within 10 days in order to get it?

I also called them about my tracking number but I've yet receive an email from them.
I am yet to see what they include in the box. Maybe someone that has already received there dryer can let us know if the receipt and the warranty was included in the boxes.
I will see what I can find out.

I have a question for the pibbs 514 pros. I am having problems with the visor. The top part of the dryer that you lift up to get into and close in order to dry. Am I supposed to take out teh screws and then screw the visor on top :perplexed. The visor will not open the original way that it was screwed in. I don't want to have to break it so any suggestions will be good if not I will just call them tomorrow.

I have a question for the pibbs 514 pros. I am having problems with the visor. The top part of the dryer that you lift up to get into and close in order to dry. Am I supposed to take out teh screws and then screw the visor on top :perplexed. The visor will not open the original way that it was screwed in. I don't want to have to break it so any suggestions will be good if not I will just call them tomorrow.

A lot of people had this problem when the previous deal was around. Check out the thread for more info. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=184071

Basically, I think you're supposed to pull down and then pull forward.

A lot of people had this problem when the previous deal was around. Check out the thread for more info. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=184071

Basically, I think you're supposed to pull down and then pull forward.

so far none of the suggestions are working but thanks anyways. I took out the screws and it seems like it opens backwards, into the dryer, instead of foward , away from teh dryer. I will just call them tomorrow I don't want to run the risk of cracking it. Right now its pissing me off :wallbash:

so far none of the suggestions are working but thanks anyways. I took out the screws and it seems like it opens backwards, into the dryer, instead of foward , away from teh dryer. I will just call them tomorrow I don't want to run the risk of cracking it. Right now its pissing me off :wallbash:
Hey I am sorry that you are having trouble with the visor, I do not have any answers for you, except to agree with you about calling them.
Please keep us posted on what happens. Let me know if you run into problems with the seller.
I will be on vacation for a few days, but I hope that by the time I return, this problem would have been dealt with by the seller.
I am not sure if I will have internet while I am gone, so if I am not in touch that will be the reason.

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE VISOR TRY THIS

Originally Posted by HAIRapy
Hey ladies, you can open the visor. Hold onto the side of the hood with one hand and the front of the visor with the other. It's now locked in the down position, pull it up and it will open, just hold both parts sturdy while you do it. When it opens, it will be locked in the up position. It does feel like you may be breaking it, but you're not. Because it's new, it's alittle tough the first several times opening and closing it. Since I've had it for about 2 weeks now, it's WAY easier to open than it was at first. hope this helps:yep:

I didn't have a hard time putting it on the base. Are you sure it's not already sturdy on there? I also noticed the oil inside. It doesn't click onto the stand or anything. You just have to place it on the stand pressing down just a bit- it doesn't go down all that far.

Has anyone else gotten their PIBBS yet? I got half of mine yesterday; the other half is set to be delivered today. I'm too excited!!!!

Back