Since we all want a pibbs 514....

I'm in.

But in all fairness, a PM should be sent out to all who stated their interest from the very beginning. Not everyone checks the forum everyday to check on the progress of this order. I'd hate to see anyone who expressed interest be excluded.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm a little excited...:look:

BTW, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!:drunk:

I'd like to be in, even if it's a "late comers" group. Funds just didn't allow when this got started.:nono: Let us know how it works out!
~*Janelle~*

UPDATE 12/25/07 @ 9.39 pm

Imperial Sales......

PIBBS 514 (includes shipping)

514 @ $235

PIBBS 512 (includes shipping)

512 @ $180

NO TAX

Prices are good till January 31, 2008

YOu can pay by check. Will update when VSLADY get back to me on how to make your payment.

Hi, what minimum number of purchase orders do the new prices reflect, and if we exceed that amount will the discounts go even deeper, or is this as good as it gets? Thanks!

P.S. Is there a website for "Imperial Sales"? If so, what is it?

Originally Posted by tenjoy
UPDATE 12/25/07 @ 9.39 pm

Imperial Sales......

PIBBS 514 (includes shipping)

514 @ $235

PIBBS 512 (includes shipping)

512 @ $180

NO TAX

Prices are good till January 31, 2008

YOu can pay by check. Will update when VSLADY get back to me on how to make your payment.

Hmm, that I can do.

When will we have a FINAL, FINAL price, date, order count, etc?

P.S. Thanks for all your efforts tenjoy :grin:

5-If anyone is International, please let us know.

That's it for now. I'm headed out of town and won't be back on until 12/24.[/QUOTE]

Im interested in ordering the 514 model. is international shipping available?

OK ladies, at long last the Pibbs deal is ready. I spoke with Tony A of Imperial Sales on Friday to work out final details. The pricing remains as indicated in Tenjoy's 12/15 post--

$180 for 512 (including shipping)
$235 for 514 (including shipping)

We explored many different options for payment and just thought it would be easiest to have everyone mail in their order individually to Imperial Sales. The mailing address is:

Imperial Sales
60 Gordon Drive
Syosset , NY 11791
Attn: Tony A

You must include your shipping address as well as the model you want (which should be obvious by your payment). Also, you must include the discount code/deal code # TO5387. The offer is good until 1/31/2008. Also, a money order or certified/bank check is the acceptable form of payment--no personal checks. We cannot, however, order through their website as the code is not activated by going on the website.

The refund/return policy is 30 days but return shipping is at your own cost.

Unfortunately we won't be able to negotiate a lower price because we are not collecting all the $$ and sending in one large payment, nor will we really be able to track how many people purchase through this deal but I have asked Tony to let me know and will follow-up weekly. If there are substantially more than 50 orders, I'm sure we could negotiate some freebies or other reduced price items.

Also, perhaps someone could pass this offer on to our fellow hair boards (BHM, Nap, etc.).

Finally, thank you all for your patient and helpful suggestions. I really hope this is a positive experience and perhaps a model for future LHCF bulk purchases.

Thanks especially to Tenjoy for a great idea and lots of legwork and to ElleDoll.

Great thanks for the info, and doing all this work ladies!!

What would be the delivery time frame for this after payment is sent?

Back