**PIBBS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

:sad: I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you sure you can't put it back together? Have you asked your husband to help you? I guess, I'm hoping you won't have to wait to buy a replacement part. Gosh, I hope you figure it out. I'm so upset for you right now. :bighug:
Looks like I can't even order it.:nono::nono:. DH tried to help me, he is putting something together, we will see if it works. Gosh..I can not believe this happened...I was so excited about the dryer. I am still happy that I got it and I can't wait to try. If DH can not fix it then I will have to lock it into one height I guess.:ohwell:

Looks like I can't even order it.:nono::nono:. DH tried to help me, he is putting something together, we will see if it works. Gosh..I can not believe this happened...I was so excited about the dryer. I am still happy that I got it and I can't wait to try. If DH can not fix it then I will have to lock it into one height I guess.:ohwell:

That was going to be my next suggestion; that you have it welded into one height. Try to remain positive. At least the dryer itself is just fine.

Wow! Mandy, I'm sorry to hear that. I got mine today too and I also have a sad story. My pibss' visor came broken it's cracked on the right side (pics attached). I'm so sad too....:sad:, I'm emailing Richard and Tammie to see what can be done about it, hopefully they can send me a replacement without returning the whole thing.......huh after all this waiting!!!! :nono:

Attachments

• DSC02940a.JPG
    DSC02940a.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC02941a.JPG
    DSC02941a.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Wow! Mandy, I'm sorry to hear that. I got mine today too and I also have a sad story. My pibss' visor came broken it's cracked on the right side (pics attached). I'm so sad too....:sad:, I'm emailing Richard and Tammie to see what can be done about it, hopefully they can send me a replacement without returning the whole thing.......huh after all this waiting!!!! :nono:

:nono: Noooooo!!! Did anyone get their PIBBS and not have anything wrong with it?! I had a dent in mine, you have a broken visor.......

Oh WOW girl. I am so sorry about this. I know for sure they will replace it. If you have any issues please let me know.
I sent you a PM.

Is this the same supplier as before? It seems that everyone is having issues with their dryer. I may not order now.:nono:
Don't let these issues stop you. If you read the other Pibbs thread, they had issues too. This dryer is worth it believe me. Even though I messed mine up I am still happy that I finally got one.
It seems like there are more issues here b/c there are not many of us compared to last time. If you thing about it, there is only about 3 or 4 of us that have issues. I won't even count myself, because mine was perfect until I got impatient in my excitement and I messed it up. Some of the issues may not even be caused by the seller, it maybe the shipping guys that messed up.

Girl, I say go for it and do it fast because Monday (July 14) is the last day for the deal.

Don't let these issues stop you. If you read the other Pibbs thread, they had issues too. This dryer is worth it believe me. Even though I messed mine up I am still happy that I finally got one.
It seems like there are more issues here b/c there are not many of us compared to last time. If you thing about it, there is only about 3 or 4 of us that have issues. I won't even count myself, because mine was perfect until I got impatient in my excitement and I messed it up. Some of the issues may not even be caused by the seller, it maybe the shipping guys that messed up.

Girl, I say go for it and do it fast because Monday (July 14) is the last day for the deal.

What's the update on your dryer, Mandy? Did you manage to fix it?

What's the update on your dryer, Mandy? Did you manage to fix it?
Thanks for asking girl,
Yeah, DH put a new knob( bought it from Home depot) for me:grin:.So it is ok now, but I am still checking with Doris about buying a replacement. If it is not expensive, then I will buy it, if not I will stick with the home depot one.
Thank you girl. How is yours doing?

I saw where someone paid and ordered over the phone????? I would sooooooo much rather do that, what number should i call to order by phone?

I got mine couple weeks ago!!! But haven't had a chance to use yet. I guess I better soon since there are some issues. Mandy, do I have a deadline to bring up any issues???

I saw where someone paid and ordered over the phone????? I would sooooooo much rather do that, what number should i call to order by phone?
I suggest you call 17704587095 or 18004776655. Ask for Richard or Doris. One of them should be able to give you some answers to your question. I don't anyone that ordered by phone so I am not sure if they do it or not, but check with them. Richard's extension is 701 and Doris is 601.

HTH

Mandy

Well I called tues. 6-30 and wanted to pick it up...they were out of stock :ohwell:said they had so many orders from he ladies here on the forum.:grin: But they are expecting a new shipment in next week and then I can p/u. I paid over the phone with a cc and am so excited to get it until then Ill have to keep using and Sharing my conair with my girls.

This is the comment i was refering to, thanks for the numbers, i will give them a try!

Thanks for asking girl,
Yeah, DH put a new knob( bought it from Home depot) for me:grin:.So it is ok now, but I am still checking with Doris about buying a replacement. If it is not expensive, then I will buy it, if not I will stick with the home depot one.
Thank you girl. How is yours doing?

Yay!!!!!!!! :clap: I'm so happy for you.

Mine is doing just fine. I decided to ignore the dent as it doesn't affect the dryer in any way and is just cosmetic. I've alreay roller set my hair twice since getting the dryer and I think it has only been about a week. :)

I got mine couple weeks ago!!! But haven't had a chance to use yet. I guess I better soon since there are some issues. Mandy, do I have a deadline to bring up any issues???
Not that I am aware of, but I would suggest that if you do have issues to bring up do it sooner rather than later.

Mandy, I’m so glad to hear you got it fixed, and it was probably cheap to fix it too (the best part), enjoy it girl…..you worked for this...:yep:
Well, I guess I’m the only one left in the dark…huh! :crying3: I placed my order on 7/3 with all and my paranoia after I saw [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']LongiLox posting about the used dryer. I waited patiently over the long weekend and sent an email to Richard to verify they got my order, I got a reply from Tammie copying Richard to let me know they got it and it was being processed that day (7/7), so I replied back them and asked for some sort of receipt or proof of purchase for the warranty. Nobody replied to that email although I know they read it ‘cause I asked for a read receipt :sad:, but I decided to wait again and to my surprise I got it yesterday. I was amazed because they never sent me and email with my tracking number as they told me they would or the other information I requested. Ya’ll know the story about my visor, so I won’t say it again, but the point is, I email Richard and Tammie and left a voicemail to Doris yesterday and haven’t gotten a call back, emailed them again this morning and left a voicemails for Tammie and Righard, but nothing. [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I don’t mean to burst anybody’s bubble; you do what you gotta do! but I have not being able to talk to this people :nono: not even once, not before or after my order, that silence is killing me, a simple phone call or a reply to my emails would’ve made things better, now the weekend is here again, and I have to keep waiting with a broken visor and no receipt for my purchase. Do you think I’m making a big deal? :ohwell:[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Sorry, just needed to vent, can you tell I’m so mad right now……. :burnup:[/FONT]

Yay!!!!!!!! :clap: I'm so happy for you.

Mine is doing just fine. I decided to ignore the dent as it doesn't affect the dryer in any way and is just cosmetic. I've alreay roller set my hair twice since getting the dryer and I think it has only been about a week. :)
Thank you girl, really appreciate your help through this issue. I am glad that your dryer is doing fine, now come on out and show those rollersets:grin:

Mandy, I’m so glad to hear you got it fixed, and it was probably cheap to fix it too (the best part), enjoy it girl…..you worked for this...:yep:
Well, I guess I’m the only one left in the dark…huh! :crying3: I placed my order on 7/3 with all and my paranoia after I saw [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']LongiLox posting about the used dryer. I waited patiently over the long weekend and sent an email to Richard to verify they got my order, I got a reply from Tammie copying Richard to let me know they got it and it was being processed that day (7/7), so I replied back them and asked for some sort of receipt or proof of purchase for the warranty. Nobody replied to that email although I know they read it ‘cause I asked for a read receipt :sad:, but I decided to wait again and to my surprise I got it yesterday. I was amazed because they never sent me and email with my tracking number as they told me they would or the other information I requested. Ya’ll know the story about my visor, so I won’t say it again, but the point is, I email Richard and Tammie and left a voicemail to Doris yesterday and haven’t gotten a call back, emailed them again this morning and left a voicemails for Tammie and Righard, but nothing. [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I don’t mean to burst anybody’s bubble; you do what you gotta do! but I have not being able to talk to this people :nono: not even once, not before or after my order, that silence is killing me, a simple phone call or a reply to my emails would’ve made things better, now the weekend is here again, and I have to keep waiting with a broken visor and no receipt for my purchase. Do you think I’m making a big deal? :ohwell:[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Sorry, just needed to vent, can you tell I’m so mad right now……. :burnup:[/font]
Girl, you are not making a big deal. I PMed you, don't worry I will help you get this sorted out.:bighug:

Thanks Mandy4610 I got my pibbs today no problems, the box was open but everything was fine. I love it can't wait to wash my hair. Thanks again ladies.

Well, I guess I’m the only one left in the dark…huh! :crying3: I placed my order on 7/3 with all and my paranoia after I saw [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']LongiLox posting about the used dryer. I waited patiently over the long weekend and sent an email to Richard to verify they got my order, I got a reply from Tammie copying Richard to let me know they got it and it was being processed that day (7/7), so I replied back them and asked for some sort of receipt or proof of purchase for the warranty. Nobody replied to that email although I know they read it ‘cause I asked for a read receipt :sad:, but I decided to wait again and to my surprise I got it yesterday. I was amazed because they never sent me and email with my tracking number as they told me they would or the other information I requested. Ya’ll know the story about my visor, so I won’t say it again, but the point is, I email Richard and Tammie and left a voicemail to Doris yesterday and haven’t gotten a call back, emailed them again this morning and left a voicemails for Tammie and Righard, but nothing. [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I don’t mean to burst anybody’s bubble; you do what you gotta do! but I have not being able to talk to this people :nono: not even once, not before or after my order, that silence is killing me, a simple phone call or a reply to my emails would’ve made things better, now the weekend is here again, and I have to keep waiting with a broken visor and no receipt for my purchase. Do you think I’m making a big deal? :ohwell:[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Sorry, just needed to vent, can you tell I’m so mad right now……. :burnup:[/font]
No, you are NOT making a big deal out of this! And you have every right to be angry. I find it weird that you have not been able to get in touch with them. I hope you and Mandy can sort it out.

Back