PIBBS 514 Deal 2008-09!!! who wants in?

Which Pibbs do you want?...posting this to get a count.

• Pibbs 514

Votes: 107 79.9%
  • Pibbs 512

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
I emailed appliancesource because they didn't have any phone numbers listed but they haven't gotten back to me. they were the first I contacted because they are the cheapest without a bulk order like ours.

I'm not giving up, I contacted yet another dealer and he will call me back to see the price he can give us. It's a shame because the prices have really gone up on these dryers....

I emailed appliancesource because they didn't have any phone numbers listed but they haven't gotten back to me. they were the first I contacted because they are the cheapest without a bulk order like ours.

I'm not giving up, I contacted yet another dealer and he will call me back to see the price he can give us. It's a shame because the prices have really gone up on these dryers....

My dryer delivers tomorrow...maybe there is a phone number on the packing slip. I'll let you know

Man why do these sales ppl wanna play games....with our hair. I am over here shaking like a crackhead.

for real ms_b_haven06 i'm getting nervous because of course when I decide to try and get this deal for myself and everyone the price done gone up. trying to hold back tears.

everyone is taking advantage and trying to make a profit from this dryer I can't blame them but they are really bugging with the prices.

One of the sellers did tell me that the Pibbs 514 is the hottest dryer out of the pibbs and the sturdiest.

Last edited:
One of the sellers did tell me that the Pibbs 514 is the hottest dryer out of the pibbs and the sturdiest.
Well I guess this is the one I need LOL.

Ummm what if I wanted to just sit under it to dry my regular hair out, how would one do that since they said that your hair will fly up in the vent?:nono:

Ummm what if I wanted to just sit under it to dry my regular hair out, how would one do that since they said that your hair will fly up in the vent?:nono:

I have the 512 and that sucka gets hot. But black is a nice color too. I like hot air but I can't put it on past the med/middle because it will get too hot. You could put a hair net on loosely that might help.

So I was finally able to get to someone at Flamingo Beauty in Miami,

PIBB-514 KWIK DRYER ---------------- $ 239.24
PIBB-512 EZ DRYER ----------------------$ 174.74

those prices are good but shipping is not included. this is really the cheapest offer, and today I have called and emailed every single dealer of the Pibbs 514, they also have the cheapest for the pibbs 512.

It's gotten so bad that I asked Pibbs to send me a distributor contract, because the prices of the retailers are crazy. I mean 300 would be my limit because they are salon dryers, but 400 and 600 that some folks are charging are crazy.

What do ya'll think?

Tati

**shipping is free to those that are in Miami and if your in NJ she said they can do drop shipping whatever the f that is.

**She said to place the orders you can fax over your request with name, address, credit card number etc. and they will process the order.

To confirm it's best to call them to make sure they got your fax/order.

They order from the manufacturer and they are in NYC so it is best I think to order 10 a week, just to make sure your order is not held up or delayed because of the shipping from the manufacturer. Ya'll know how that can be.

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys know this, but if you go to Sally's they will order this dryer for you. I don't know how much it costs....

oh ok thank you, don't forget, was the shipping fast?

The bottom came today! I think UPS missed a box. The tracker said that it wasn't due until tomorrow so I won't worry until then. I ordered on Friday so shipping is pretty fast! To give you a reference point here is my cost break down:
Subtotal 259.00
Shipping 19.20
Total 278.20

not bad at all. I had contacted the guy from the place you ordered but he's the one that won't sell individual, he has appliancesource.com and imperialsales.com his name is Tony.

I dont know what beef he got in with some on here but he is scorned lol!!!

I hate when things are shipped in two seperate pkgs, the wait is torture. That is really fast shipping....i'm jealous.

The bottom came today! I think UPS missed a box. The tracker said that it wasn't due until tomorrow so I won't worry until then. I ordered on Friday so shipping is pretty fast! To give you a reference point here is my cost break down:
Subtotal 259.00
Shipping 19.20
Total 278.20

So I was finally able to get to someone at Flamingo Beauty in Miami,

PIBB-514 KWIK DRYER ---------------- $ 239.24
PIBB-512 EZ DRYER ----------------------$ 174.74

those prices are good but shipping is not included. this is really the cheapest offer, and today I have called and emailed every single dealer of the Pibbs 514, they also have the cheapest for the pibbs 512.

It's gotten so bad that I asked Pibbs to send me a distributor contract, because the prices of the retailers are crazy. I mean 300 would be my limit because they are salon dryers, but 400 and 600 that some folks are charging are crazy.

What do ya'll think?

Tati

**shipping is free to those that are in Miami and if your in NJ she said they can do drop shipping whatever the f that is.

**She said to place the orders you can fax over your request with name, address, credit card number etc. and they will process the order.

To conform it's best to call them to make sure they got your fax/order.

They order from the manufacturer and they are in NYC so it is best I think to order 10 a week, just to make sure your order is not held up or delayed because of the shipping from the manufacturer. Ya'll know how that can be.
Do we all have to get the same Pibbs?

No I got the price quote for the 514 and 512. Are there any other pibbs that your interested in ? I can get the quotes from them for it.

I'm thinking about the 512 because it's waaay cheaper and i'm cheap and chameleon mentioned it gets really hot so it's like hmmmm.

Do we all have to get the same Pibbs?

No I got the price quote for the 514 and 512. Are there any other pibbs that your interested in ? I can get the quotes from them for it.

I'm thinking about the 512 because it's waaay cheaper and i'm cheap and chameleon mentioned it gets really hot so it's like hmmmm.

I'm thinking the same thing. Also, after shipping it will probably equal $100 less. IDK, the 514 looks better since it is all black. However, they basically both perform on the same level. Mmmm??:ohwell:

They say that but I don't really have a problem with it. I'd wear a net to be safe. They include a small one with the dryer.

I have the 512 and that sucka gets hot. But black is a nice color too. I like hot air but I can't put it on past the med/middle because it will get too hot. You could put a hair net on loosely that might help.

I have the 512 too and definitely recommend it. You cannot put it past medium or you will get scorched.

not bad at all. I had contacted the guy from the place you ordered but he's the one that won't sell individual, he has appliancesource.com and imperialsales.com his name is Tony.

I dont know what beef he got in with some on here but he is scorned lol!!!

I hate when things are shipped in two seperate pkgs, the wait is torture. That is really fast shipping....i'm jealous.

LOL, I ordered when Tony was providing the dryers, on the first order. Apparently several members contacted him directly with issues instead of going through the coordinator and it got on his nerves. :look:

i definitely want in

Love your name! :grin:

THANK YOU longhairlover I APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE 4 US.:drunk::grin: :spinning::grin:

NOW MAY I PLACE MY ORDER?...LOL!:grin::grin::grin:

I Want This...PIBB-514 KWIK DRYER ---------------- $ 239.24

They say that but I don't really have a problem with it. I'd wear a net to be safe. They include a small one with the dryer.

I have the 512 too and definitely recommend it. You cannot put it past medium or you will get scorched.

LOL, I ordered when Tony was providing the dryers, on the first order. Apparently several members contacted him directly with issues instead of going through the coordinator and it got on his nerves. :look:

damn...:ohwell:

So, do you just say you are from LHCF? Also how long is the deal good for? Thanks so much for all of the work you have done!

she just said to have everyone fax in their orders, I asked her do we need a code name but once we put the prices on our fax they should know it's this deal.

I'm calling again tomorrow to clear some things up with the shipping because we need to know how much.

your welcome i thought we would've had loads of good quotes but i guess the economy has a negative affect on pricing, inflation crap.

No I was asking cause I want the 512 also but some ladies may want the 514, and I didnt know if we could get different ones and still get the deal. I thought we was going to have to agree on a single one for the real deal.

the woman just said to fax in. no time frame, i told her maybe ten people will order per week. I kept asking the woman over and over to make sure she understood what I was saying and she said we just need to fax over our orders, I would still call to make sure everything goes through. they are real busy so don't get annoyed when you call and you can't get them right away.

Back