Ok......who wants me to research getting a hair steamer deal????

Hello Ladies, I finally gave in and purchased the 2009 hair steamer from "Salon Outfitters" for $139.88 with free shipping. I ordered mine through Ebay to get free shipping though they still may offer free shipping through their main website" Salon Outfitters". I will let you know how it works. I have learned so much from you ladies . My hair was severely damaged. I had bald spots so badly putting glue in with weaves relaxers ,etc. I finally gave in and cut it all off this past July. You couldn't even braid it after the cut . The crown was completely bald, about the size of (2)50cent pieces.But now after measuring I have about 4 inches except the crown which is about 1inch and thin.The rest is very thick. I thank God for everyone's advice and I "Will" one day show the before and after pics to inspire someone else who will or is going through the same thing I have.I take my vitamins, deep condition weekly and keep my hair moisturized while wearing a wig until the bald spot has filled in completlely. I am completely natural. Thanks Ladies for your support.

I purchased the same one and it finally came today! I am under it as we speak. :grin:

FYI Salon Outfitters and Salons R Us are one in the same. The steamer came in a Salons R Us box with a thank you letter which included both Salon Outfitter and Salons R Us email contact information.

So far so good! I held back washing my hair two days waiting for this thing! lol

Hmmm....steamer or dryer. Well I do have a dryer, not a Pibbs but a dryer. I don't have a steamer so steamer it is! I will be ready to purchase in March. Well I'm doing my taxes this weekend so maybe sooner. If I do some work on my front closet I may be able to fit a dryer and a steamer..........

Back