PIBBS 514 Deal 2008-09!!! who wants in?

Which Pibbs do you want?...posting this to get a count.

• Pibbs 514

Votes: 107 79.9%
  • Pibbs 512

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
Wow u ladies are fast thank God she's not only including the first ten or fifteen i would be out of luck!!!!!!!:lachen:Anywhooo! count me in.

Last edited:
Im soooo glad I found this thread!!! I was just about to order this dryer from imperial and decided to see if there were any deal going on first. Please keep me updated.:grin: I'm interested!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
oh there is no limit to people, I think the more women we can get the better the deal should be. I 'm still waiting for folks to get back to me.

I had just said 20 for the minimum, but if we end up with almost 100 women I hope these greedy resellers give us a good deal.

I mean how often are people really buying those pibbs dryers?

Wow u *****s are fast thank god she's not only including the first ten or fifteen i would be out of luck!!!!!!!:lachen:Anywhooo! count me in.

For the 514 i'm trying to at least get a good deal like the women on here had before 230 but if it's a lot of us I'm really trying to get under 230, it seems impossible because even though i'm sure these people dont' get mass sales like this some are still trying to sell in bulk to us for at least 290 and that's still too high for me.

There are still 3 more people i'm waiting for to get back to me.

Don't worry I won't give up!

Will this discount be for the 514 or the 512 since I see it's been mentioned in the thread as well? TIA...

lol at when you are having a enough of your dh/ :lachen:

I've contacted imperial and buyrite. I've been told buyrite is the best people to order from thus far. I am waiting for the price quotes from them.

Yay! I hope you do get the deal. The original deal was with Imperial sales and the one after that was with Buyrite (which is where I got mine)
Buyrite had amazing customer service and the guy I was in touch with was very nice.

Ladies... the Pibbs is the dryer of all dryers. I am loving mine! I can seat under it anywhere I want, it is so relaxing to seat under it while LHCFing or reading a book or doing homework or ignoring your DH/SO when you have had enough of him :)

I really want and need one but am based in the UK. Can you please see how much shipping would cost to over here and PM me? Thanks

ok thank you, on Monday I will give them a follow up.

Nothing really. There is a color difference and a knob setting difference. You are not missing anything by purchasing a 512.

OP, If you have trouble with imperial sales, let me know. I may can be of some help.

Ok I will ask them how much for overseas, and also if they have them with the right plug for uk. a few people out of the states have asked me so I will definitely make sure to get all the prices and shipping for us in the states and overseas.

I really want and need one but am based in the UK. Can you please see how much shipping would cost to over here and PM me? Thanks

Ok so far I have 51 women and one of the factories said they are going to have a price for us hopefully tomorrow. This is for the pibbs 514. I am also trying to see if they can take the individual orders as well but with a discounted rate.

crossing fingers. I know tomorrow these people better have some good numbers for me :). I can't wait to do my rollerset with a real dryer.

I guess that can be a different thread. Do you know which steamer the number of it?

If you want to start a thread about you can, or if you want me to post it I will. Let me know...

I am also interested. Can you see about a group price for steamers or is that a whole different thread?

Hidy,

Why don't we ask them for a discounted shipping too!
Can't hurt to ask. The worst thing that could happen is for them to say no.

Back