PIBBS 514 Deal 2008-09!!! who wants in?

Which Pibbs do you want?...posting this to get a count.

• Pibbs 514

Votes: 107 79.9%
  • Pibbs 512

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
Ladies, definitely take advantage of this if it's a good deal and you can afford it. :grin: I love my Mr. Pibbs. :love: I have the 512 and it's awesome. There aren't just 3 settings, it's more like 20 to 30, so you can stay on low and there are several notches before you get to medium. Medium is scorching, I don't even have to go above that level. :yep:

This is an awesome dryer and it's way better than my Lady Daizy table top!!! :weird: My hair dries so much softer. I'm so glad I got it!!! :drunk:

Ladies, definitely take advantage of this if it's a good deal and you can afford it. :grin: I love my Mr. Pibbs. :love: I have the 512 and it's awesome. There aren't just 3 settings, it's more like 20 to 30, so you can stay on low and there are several notches before you get to medium. Medium is scorching, I don't even have to go above that level. :yep:

This is an awesome dryer and it's way better than my Lady Daizy table top!!! :weird: My hair dries so much softer. I'm so glad I got it!!! :drunk:

oh wow your making me more anxious to get it lol!!!!

after reading so many reviews on here about it' ive become convinced that it is now time to get one.
my hubby will be giving me half on it, yeah i know half but he pays allllll the other bills so i won't drain his pockets :)

UPDATE....

Ok so far one of the sellers is out. His price is 295 on his page and he won't go any lower so peace out to him. Also he was talking crap that he's sold to some of the ladies on here and that he's had problems with them. Whatever......next.

I'm still waiting for the original guy that sold to the ladies on here, hopefully he will have a good price.

Yea I am so tired of my Gold and Hot that I dont even sit under it. I will let my hair airdry before I decide to sit on the floor or stack books on top of it just so it wont fall on my head.

UPDATE....

Ok so far one of the sellers is out. His price is 295 on his page and he won't go any lower so peace out to him. Also he was talking crap that he's sold to some of the ladies on here and that he's had problems with them. Whatever......next.

I'm still waiting for the original guy that sold to the ladies on here, hopefully he will have a good price.
Awww to H-E-LL with him.

I want a good price too because i don't want to spend another year using that hot tools hard hat crap.........it gets hot but my hair still takes forever to dry.

I want a good price too because i don't want to spend another year using that hot tools hard hat crap.........it gets hot but my hair still takes forever to dry.
Yea my Gold and Hot is the same way its too hold and I just get mad cause I dont want to be holding it up all the time.

UPDATE....

Thank you for keeping us posted. I'm anxiously awaiting for the next :update:

He Bites!!!!!!

UPDATE....

Hey ladies,

I was wondering if any of you ladies want to get a pibbs 514. I have the contact person from the member who set up the original deal last year.

I am finally ready to get a pibbs but I thought it would be cool if a bunch of us could get the deal to. Since they have gone up in price I think it's better to try to get a decent deal.

If ya'll are interested please post and if I get at least 20 interested parties I will contact the owner of imperial sales **actually the original deal was with buyrite so i've contacted them too, just waiting to see if they are willing to do give the same deal as before or better, they originally have the dryer for 319 so hopefully they will drop down to 230.

Ok so a lot of you are interested and I've already contacted several places i'm just waiting for a response from the original vendor that the ladies got the pibbs from before.

let me know.

-Tati
Yay! I hope you do get the deal. The original deal was with Imperial sales and the one after that was with Buyrite (which is where I got mine)
Buyrite had amazing customer service and the guy I was in touch with was very nice.

Ladies... the Pibbs is the dryer of all dryers. I am loving mine! I can seat under it anywhere I want, it is so relaxing to seat under it while LHCFing or reading a book or doing homework or ignoring your DH/SO when you have had enough of him :)

Last edited:
Hi Nakialovesshoes,

I'll add it to my first post in this thread, the Pibbs 514,

I don't want 2 hijack the thread but straight hair is in my future be it a relaxer or be it the BKT. Can someone pls tell me the difference between the 512 & the 514 or give me a link to a thread that explains it? TIA...

I don't want 2 hijack the thread but straight hair is in my future be it a relaxer or be it the BKT. Can someone pls tell me the difference between the 512 & the 514 or give me a link to a thread that explains it? TIA...

Nothing really. There is a color difference and a knob setting difference. You are not missing anything by purchasing a 512.

OP, If you have trouble with imperial sales, let me know. I may can be of some help.

Back