PIBBS DEAL UPDATE!!!

vslady

I thought this update deserved a separate thread but I will also post in the Pibbs Sticky

Great News

We have reached and surpassed our goal of 50 orders. Tony reported today that we are at 61 orders and counting!! I think this is excellent that we were able to keep up our side of the deal. I was worried for a moment but LHCF ladies rock!!:grin::grin:

Also, Tony is very pleased with the deal and has sent me one of his catalog (with another to come). His company sells everything related to hair (appliances and products and he will work with us again in the future, including that steamer some people want.

Not so great news (but not bad)

If you have not yet sent in your money and order and want the 514 model, please do not. Currently, Tony and Pibbs Industries itself (they work together closely), have an inventory of 200+ for the 512 model but have less than 20 remaining for the 514. Therefore, I think with the orders already mailed and his obligation to other customers, he is unable to fill anymore orders for the 514 at this time. Those wanting the 512 should proceed as stated in the Pibbs sticky.

However, Tony informed me that he and Pibbs are expecting a huge order of 400+ of the 514 in late February and he will honor any LHCF orders for the 514 at that time (I love this man:drunk::spinning:, he has been so beautiful throughout this deal). However, you will need to mail in your name, address, email, contact phone number and the discount code by the original deadline of 1/31 in order to reserve your Pibbs 514 (I would also send this information certified). DO NOT, HOWEVER, MAIL IN THE MONEY ORDER. REPEAT, FOR 514 ORDERS, DO NOT MAIL ANY MONEY AT THIS TIME. Tony does not want to hold on to any money orders and will only accept the money when he receives the Pibbs 514 at his warehouse. The company does not do back orders. I know this is disappointing and I fell your pain because, I have not yet ordered my 514 and was really looking forward to having Black in my house in another week or so.:ohwell:

Thus, for all those wanting to know if the deal will be extended, the answer is sorta (only for the 514).

Bad News

While this has been a great experience, there have been some problems. As stated throughout the thread, Tony did not and does not want to deal with phone calls/emails from large numbers of people from LHCF. He asked me to state that he will not accept any more phone calls from members other than Tenjoy and myself. It has been more work than he bargained for and I agree with him wholeheartedly. I think it was helpful to all of us who are/were interested in participating to to have other board members call and email to clarify certain issues in the beginning (thanks MtAiry, Marbel, Santia just to name a few). But at this point, there should be no need to call Tony or Pibbs to verify, confirm, authenticate, etc, unless your Pibbs arrives broken or some similiar issue.

The LHCF committee definitely represented you all very well in our discussions and negotiations with Tony and Pibbs. We know we have very intelligent and thorough members on the Board and we asked all the questions about fake Pibbs, Tony and his company's relationship and reputation with Pibbs and haircare industry..yada, yada, yada. So again, I ask you to cease and desist from the phone calls and emails (some which were reported to be less than professional in tone) and let us handle the deal. If this behavior continues, I believe we will jeopardize the opportunity for those who still want to order through this deal, to do so.

Thanks again. I do love LHCF!!

Last edited:
That is fantastic vslady! Thanks for the update!

Do you know if he's going to keep the special rate for LHCF members after the January 31st deadline?

Oh VSLADY forgot to add:

If Tony gets your MO and he is out of 514 he will give you a call please:

DO NOT CALL HIM!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT EMAIL HIM!!!!!!!

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via PM and i will handle it THANK YOU.

Oh VSLADY forgot to add:

If Tony gets your MO and he is out of 514 he will give you a call please:

DO NOT CALL HIM!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT EMAIL HIM!!!!!!!

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via PM and i will handle it THANK YOU.

Oh good. I mailed my money order for the 514 on 1/22. I was wondering what would be done if he received money orders after the cut off. I hope I don't get a call from him.

I'm happy Tony met his goal ... way to go Ladies! I'm sure it was a lot of work on Tony's part keeping up with the orders, etc. But he did an excellent job with shipping and initial problems. I can't say enough as to how pleased I am with his service. I hope he will continue to do business with LHCF in the future.

Well I got mine! ... dang, I'm glad I didn't wait around for the last minute.

:dance7:

Thank you Tony :blowkiss:

This is great for the ladies who wanted an extension anyway too, now you can just send your information to "hold" your spot for a 514 and you still have time to get the money up! I think that's great! Also, I am so happy Tony met his quota, he's a very nice man and deserves it:yep:

Clarification--Tony has about 25 of the 514s in stock so I think those who have mailed MOs off as of today will be fine. The point is that he does not want a huge last minute influx of 514 orders with people's money and no 514s to ship out. So hold your money if you have not yet sent it in.

Clarification--Tony has about 25 of the 514s in stock so I think those who have mailed MOs off as of today will be fine. The point is that he does not want a huge last minute influx of 514 orders with people's money and no 514s to ship out. So hold your money if you have not yet sent it in.

WHEW!!!! I am so relieved. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

This is great for the ladies who wanted an extension anyway too, now you can just send your information to "hold" your spot for a 514 and you still have time to get the money up! I think that's great! Also, I am so happy Tony met his quota, he's a very nice man and deserves it:yep:
HUH??? you can still mail in your info and he will still honr it?

HUH??? you can still mail in your info and he will still honr it?

You can mail in your information by the 1/31 deadline, he will contact you when the shippment comes in and then you can send him the money. So don't send any money right now, just send your shipping information, contact numbers/email address and the LHCF discount code.

"I can't wait until I get my money right" Singing Kanye West

Im gonna get me a PIBBS:grin:

welll excuse moi..........rub it all in why don't you..........

I'm happy Tony met his goal ... way to go Ladies! I'm sure it was a lot of work on Tony's part keeping up with the orders, etc. But he did an excellent job with shipping and initial problems. I can't say enough as to how pleased I am with his service. I hope he will continue to do business with LHCF in the future.

I know, right?:ninja::nervous2::peek::headspin::giggle::shhh:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

y'all make me sick...i'm just a'hoping and a'praying for my pibbs to come SOON so i won't have another long 2 hour drying session with gold n hot or the old soft bonnet dryer.

Whew... I sent in my payment on Tuesday and they received it today. Thanks for the updates! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

y'all make me sick...i'm just a'hoping and a'praying for my pibbs to come SOON so i won't have another long 2 hour drying session with gold n hot or the old soft bonnet dryer.
I couldn't help myself:grin: But anyway, if you think about it, it's already the end of January, so the shippment time is not far away, plus he shippes with lightening speed. I mean darn, did I put the stamp on my payment before it hit my doorstep?? I was shocked at the turn around time. That's why I say this is a good deal, like 3 days from when he gets your $$ they're ringing your bell! Do you know how much that would cost us if we had to pay for that shipping from UPS?? Sheesh.

I couldn't help myself:grin: But anyway, if you think about it, it's already the end of January, so the shippment time is not far away, plus he shippes with lightening speed. I mean darn, did I put the stamp on my payment before it hit my doorstep?? I was shocked at the turn around time. That's why I say this is a good deal, like 3 days from when he gets your $$ they're ringing your bell! Do you know how much that would cost us if we had to pay for that shipping from UPS?? Sheesh.

everything she said

I used mine (a 512) for the first time this evening and I am very happy with it. This is so much better than doing the contortionist thing with a tabletop hooded dryer or hoping my soft bonnet dryer doesn;t shut off in the midst of drying. And it really doesn't have to be crazy hot to dry quickly- it's great!:grin:

Thanks for the update ladies!

Quick question: for those who have already received their Pibbs, but not their receipt for the warranty, what should we do? I don't want to email or call, but I also want to get a receipt for my purchase. Can you guys maybe talk to Tony and relay that message?

Thanks!

My crazy self was so excited last week to be sending off my M.O. that I missed this. I see that he signed for it yesterday and hopefully I don't get a call. I am so looking forward to rollersetting my hair by next week.

Maybe I missed this link but if its not in the orginal thread can someone please post this in the first post. thanks

Hey Girls!

Anyone knows what will happen? On January 29th I had some time in between flights and was in Atlanta Airport and ran out to the post office in the airport and got a money order and mailed it to Tony. I recall putting the LHCF deal code on it and my email address, but not sure if I put my telephone number. Obviously my name and address were on the money order. :spinning: It was in the amount of $235 for the Pibbs 514. I didn't know I was supposed to send it certified. Can one of the LHCF honchos get in touch with me so I can supply the rest of the info to see if Tony received it and will honor it? Thanks!!!!!!

Back