PIBBS 514 Deal 2008-09!!! who wants in?

Which Pibbs do you want?...posting this to get a count.

• Pibbs 514

Votes: 107 79.9%
  • Pibbs 512

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
definitely i'm trying to get the shipping included but also under 240.

i'm surprised some of these sellers are trying to be hard butts, I feel like i'm negotiating for a house :grin: goodness.

but i'm a persistent virgo and I will not give up!

If we can have a AA president then we should definitely get our pibbs!....and for a good price lol!!!! anything is possible.

Hidy,

Why don't we ask them for a discounted shipping too!
Can't hurt to ask. The worst thing that could happen is for them to say no.

definitely i'm trying to get the shipping included but also under 240.

i'm surprised some of these sellers are trying to be hard butts, I feel like i'm negotiating for a house :grin: goodness.

but i'm a persistent virgo and I will not give up!

If we can have a AA president then we should definitely get our pibbs!....and for a good price lol!!!! anything is possible.

That was comforting to read, for I'm one of those myself. You are truly appreciated!!!!!

I didnt vote cause it dont matter to me, if they both do the same I will take the cheaper one LOL.

no i'm still trying to work out when were going to order,

the sellers are taking a minute to get back to me. I'm going to call the sellers that have phone numbers.

once I get all the prices and we agree on who we want to order from I will try to have this Pibbs deal going for a minute, because I know there are a lot of women out there like myself that missed out on the first deal.

I can do it on the 1st of Jan. Will that be too late??

Ok so far I have one good price in, but they didn't specify the shipping and if it's included. So i'm waiting for the shipping and trying to get it included in the price.

This is the price it's www.flamingobeauty.com

PIBB-514 KWIK DRYER ---------------- $ 239.24
PIBB-512 EZ DRYER ----------------------$ 174.74

Now I am trying to get them to take each individual order but it just looks like they want to ship in bulk, so this is where the issue starts.
I was thinking we can maybe do a group paypal or something but I don't know if that will work.

Ok so far I have one good price in, but they didn't specify the shipping and if it's included. So i'm waiting for the shipping and trying to get it included in the price.

This is the price it's www.flamingobeauty.com

PIBB-514 KWIK DRYER ---------------- $ 239.24
PIBB-512 EZ DRYER ----------------------$ 174.74

Now I am trying to get them to take each individual order but it just looks like they want to ship in bulk, so this is where the issue starts.
I was thinking we can maybe do a group paypal or something but I don't know if that will work.

I don't think the group paypal will take care of the shipping to a bunch of different places.

In one of the other pages someone wanted to help with Imperial sales but when I checked one of my emails the guy who doesn't want to do the individual shipping is from Imperial sales i'm amazed he doesn't want to do the individual shipping.

ok Bad News Buyrite has gone up on their prices!!!!!!

for the Pibbs 514 he is now charging: 272!!!!!! + oh yeah it gets worse Shipping!!!! is not included. so for myself shipping to NJ it would make my order 318!!! wtf!!

I guess I understand because the original order was about 1yr or 2 ago, so the cost has gone up because of such high demand for it. So I guess I can't blame them for taking advantage of the demand.

:( tears are coming soon,

This is one thing that really gets on my nerves about vendors. They know good and well that they don't normally sell that many dryers a month. I think they ought to be glad that they have that many orders. I can't blame them for trying to jack the price but personally if it were me I would be willing to drop price and replace for number of units sold. Greedy little pigs they are.

Your right PuffyBrown, it's crazy, and I know salons don't order that many and if they do it's probably once every 10 yrs or so.

If I were a vendor and someone wanted a mass order that will total almost 13+ grand i'd be on it with a good deal.

Don't know if I like their attitude at Flamingo Beauty. We will see if they agree with the individual shipping to each of us. I don't really see the big damn deal with shipping to each person, I mean they are still making their money at the end of the day.

Now i'm starting to get a bit p'd off! I want my dryer!

Your right PuffyBrown, it's crazy, and I know salons don't order that many and if they do it's probably once every 10 yrs or so.

If I were a vendor and someone wanted a mass order that will total almost 13+ grand i'd be on it with a good deal.

Don't know if I like their attitude at Flamingo Beauty. We will see if they agree with the individual shipping to each of us. I don't really see the big damn deal with shipping to each person, I mean they are still making their money at the end of the day.

Now i'm starting to get a bit p'd off! I want my dryer!

What did they say or didn't say? Or was it the reps tone?

Anyway, keep the faith!

I guess it's the persons tone that answered the phone, but I haven't had the chance yet to speak with the actual sales person, and I'm calling trying to get the guy that emailed me but he's been busy for an 1 hr and 1/2 allegedly.

Back