Pee in bed

He better get help for it or I am outta there. I dont know how long I can stay though cause I like my bed dry!

He needs desmopressin like my 9 year old son. I know an adult that does this also, and i told her she needs that hormone too. Her husband tells her to wear a diaper.

I know some of us are like run run etc. but I dunno if any doctors have posted to say if it was a normal thing. Was he in your bed or his? Our minds do funny things when we are not in our own home or in our normal situation. He may have well thought he was in his own home alone using his toilet. I've woken up before not knowing what time it was or where I was when I was really tired or dozed off. A member of my family who is 12 wets his bed at least once a week/every two weeks and the doctor assures my mom it's ok.

Give him a chance or talk to him about. See if he does it on the regular, and get him to be honest. I've seen women on this board put up with much worse than bed wetting. I know I have. It's embarassing and something to laugh at if it was only once. Our bodies do things that embarass us all the time at the wrong time (farting, burping, stomach making too much noise, having to run to the bathroom, getting period at the wrong time, too many to mention).

I would be incredibly freaked out, but give him another chance. If he kept doing it, and giving me lame excuses, it would be a wrap.
I do it like, once a year but its not a full blown empty my bladder pee. Its more like more than a few drops come out.

I sleep so hard that sometimes I dont know I have to pee until I dream Im on the toilet straining to pee. Then it turns out Im trying to pee and hold it in at the same time. Usually at that point I wake up.

OP I would give him one more chance and if he is peeing up the bed like a 5 yr old he would have to go or wear a diaper or something.

Last edited:
omg:lachen: this happened to me with my first true love. We were together for about a year before it happened. sleeping and all of a sudden i felt hot water on my leg i was like wtf!! I screamed and was like wtf ..your peeing ...your peeing!!!!! wtf!!!:lachen:
he said he was dreaming and couldnt believe it:lol: it only happened once and we were together for like 3 years.

now if he does it again.......

I think that everyone has that dream & wakes up to run to the bathroom. Now if he never wakes up & wets the bed, then that is a sign of a medical problem.

It can happen to anyone. :look:

I'd give him another chance but if it happens again, hit them dippers.

i would give him another chance. i hope you don't pass gas in your sleep because that is a total turn off. lol! and a lot of women have had period accidents in the bed. i don't think that is any different.

i would give him another chance. i hope you don't pass gas in your sleep because that is a total turn off. lol! and a lot of women have had period accidents in the bed. i don't think that is any different.
Oh the period in the bed. Now THAT is embarrassing. I remember the first time that happened with DH. :lachen:Now that I have my Diva Cup that is no longer a problem.

I wouldn't even be in that situation:yep:. Just to answer, I politely get up and put my clothes on. Did I say politely.:yep: I would tell him that he is a wonderful person (with a smile on my face):grin:. I would even kiss him on the cheek:kiss:. I would get into my car :driver:leave spinning off. He would neva eva see my black @$$ again. And if he calls I would politely tell him that he has the wrong number:yep:. No hard feelings:nono:. Shame on me:spank:. I made a mistake with him:yep:.

Is it my mattress? I have a tempur pedic and those aren't cheap, so I'd be pissed. Um. . no pun intended.

To be fair, I've had menstrual leakage. I'm sure that would freak out a lot of guys. I think it depends on the situation. Is he a heavy, heavy sleeper that wouldn't wake up during a tornado? Does have a family history of prostate issues? I would be concerned about his health.

And seriously, he would be buying me a new mattress.

I woke up one time mid orgasm. I was dreaming I was having an orgasm and I really was. I cried because I had no idea what was happening. I was about 33.

This happened to me. Lil' Bit lost it. HE woke me talkin' bout, LAL, you peeeed...I'm half asleep and confused looking like :WTF:!!! I felt myself all around and I'm like," Nigg@ you PEED!!!!:wallbash:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: He was on pain medication though and all swole up and delirious before we went to bed so...I gave him a pass. Shorty doowop ending up being crazy and having a Napoleon complex so the relationship ended up being a short one. Ha Ha!! He peed.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

for me, i kno if i was at the lvl of sleeping w. a man i would be close enough w. him to not drop him so quickly.

If the relationship is new and you have not developed an emotional attachment,
I'd run for the hills. Peeing in bed is probably the tip of the iceberg. Prostate
problems, sexual dysfunction, and peeing in bed would be too much for me
to deal with....

Back