T.O. says the women he dates don't wear scarfs to bed

See, that's why I loves my DH. The first time I spent the night over his house, I tried to act like I could sleep without a scarf. He turned and looked at me and said, "Where's your scarf? Don't you need to wrap your hair or something?" I immediately pulled my scarf out from my bag and got to wrapping.

Another thing, I always thought that we, as black women/women of color are exotic. Are most people now using this term to describe non-black women?

Yeah, we are no longer the "exotic ones". That's what I was saying in another post. I remember when people would say ooo to the black girl with the chinese eyes and how exotic she looks. Or the mixed girl. But that word and the word black today ..... nuh uh

It's not that serious, LOL!

He was clownin' Kita because she was getting on him about his PJ's. They tease one another like that all of the time on that show.

You're preaching to the choir on this one.:grin:

Honestly, I think we're making more out of this than we should. TO was smiling and could very well have been playing with the girl. They have that kind of relationship (I mean, she had just called him a big red tampon:lachen:). Of course he knows about scarves and hair wrapping.

It's not that serious, LOL!

He was clownin' Kita because she was getting on him about his PJ's. They tease one another like that all of the time on that show.

ITA with both of you.

I was thinking about this topic recently. I wear my man's durag to bed, and wondered if it was a turn off. He never said anything, but I'm thinking I will take it off when we're intimate (during the day) because it really isn't cute.

Back