Pee in bed

juju

What would you do if a guy you dating in his lates 30s peed in bed why you sleeping next to him ? and his excuse is that he was fast as sleep and dreaming that he was peeing in the toilet.:lachen:
He didn't drink alchol before going to bed or got high.

Would you still give the relationship a chance or run for your life ?

SEE YA!!!...........:lachen:
No excuse for a grown arse man
to be peeing in the bed if he
doesn't have a disability!!!

Last edited:
I'd be turned off and would probably run for the hills...

Seriously... :huh:

And he's not drunk ???? .. Nah... can't get w/that :nono:

I do it, but its extremely rare. I have a disability though.

I'd probably give him a chance. it depends on how often though

I would be incredibly freaked out, but give him another chance. If he kept doing it, and giving me lame excuses, it would be a wrap.

Forgive me for busting up, I realize that this could possibly be a disability...

(But, I would flee if I was not deeply involved with him)

I would be incredibly freaked out, but give him another chance. If he kept doing it, and giving me lame excuses, it would be a wrap.

I am thinking of giving him a chance,but i am freaking out right now.
he is really a nice man .but i never thought i would see a grown arse man pee in bed.:lachen:

368874144.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmm....one time I almost peed my bed cuz I had a dream I was in the bathroom :lachen: I woke up when I felt a little trickle. Now if he full on pissed in the bed... :nono:

It's your fault because you didn't massage his prostate?

Look I don't know what advice to give you. I laughed until I found out that it really happened to you. Tell him see a doctor.

I don't think I could look at a grown man the same after that; if he does have a medical condition that's terribly unfortunate & I hope he gets better, but I'm still not cool with the idea of waking up in a wet bed. :perplexed

He's changing the sheets and buying a new mattress pad, especially if we're not seriously involved.

I've got to go on record to say I've had the pee pee dream too though. We all do, and if you don't you crazy. I always wake up though LMAO

I think that it is quite normal to have dreams about urinating. Sometimes, it’s just an indication for you to get up and go to the bathroom, if you can wake yourself up and then run … lol. Sometimes those dreams can mean other things.

QUESTION: Is it really common for men to wet the bed when they are hung over? Is it more common with men then women?

I suggest that he go have his prostate checked. He could also have a bladder control issue that can be helped with medication. It may be part of the 20% that we deal with sometimes. If Michelle had not dated Barack because of his late career start, big ears and no dancing skills, well, where would they be?

My husband used to have the worst breath. I didn't know if I would be able to take it. He had gum surgery and now I'm the one with the dragon in the morning. I hope he doesn't leave me for it.:look:

I've had that dream where I thought I was in the bathroom before when I was younger and once that I can remember a couple of years ago but I did not pee in the bed.

Hmmmm....one time I almost peed my bed cuz I had a dream I was in the bathroom :lachen: I woke up when I felt a little trickle. Now if he full on pissed in the bed... :nono:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had this dream. It happened to me once a few years ago, and I also woke up as soon I felt the trickle. I'm no expert, but maybe a woman would notice the trickle before a man? So maybe he really was dreaming he was peeing in the toilet, and didn't realize he was dreaming until it was much too late.

I think I would give him another chance. Unless he has the same dream every night. But if he really had a problem like that, I would think he'd try to avoid staying overnight.

It's acceptable for a child to have the pee dream and let loose in the bed. It happened to me once as a kid and my mom still burned me.

A grown person having this dream and not waking up to realize they have to go the restroom is weird. If he expressed shame then maybe I'll give him another chance. No shame = Nastiness.....You must go....NOW.

What would you do if a guy you dating in his lates 30s peed in bed why you sleeping next to him ? and his excuse is that he was fast as sleep and dreaming that he was peeing in the toilet.:lachen:
He didn't drink alchol before going to bed or got high.

Would you still give the relationship a chance or run for your life ?

Ew that reminds me of an episode of Judge Joe Brown. She was suing for a new mattres or something, lol.

Even if he was drunk, I'd be out.

eta: I'd send him back to his mama with a note telling her to finish her potty training.

Seriously. Come on now. As if relationships aren't complex enough.

Back