Our wedding slideshow is up!

Honey-Dip

Me again, hope you don't mind :look: I shared a few pics from our photographers blog with you guys. However, Sky & Carla, Our fabulous photographers, put a slide show together for us to share a portion of our treasured moments. Our images online are close to 600, so this a just a small portion, in a more easy method, to help us share our day with you. We are having such an awesome time as husband and wife. God is so amazing. Click the link for our slideshow (it has music to it): http://sky-carla.com/angela_clyde_w/

Thanks for sharing. You are a very beautiful woman and your wedding was beautiful also.

what a wonderful slide show, you all had a really nice wedding. Congrats on a happy marriage:grin:
may God bless you too even more

So beautiful!

So many good looking black people in one place. Your wedding looked classy and full of love and fun!

Congratulations and I wish you and your DH a happy and loving marriage!

thank you for sharing the love this morning mama....you guys look great together....a blessing to see true love radiate and it does with you two very bright :)

Absolutely beautiful. I loved every photo :yep:; congrats to you and your husband.

Off topic: I need to write down your photographers numbers; they are the best I've seen and they look so young.

Front start to finish everything looks absolutely beautiful!! I love the colors. Wishing you many years of happiness.

Mind?!? Surely you jest lol. Today marks the first time I have EVER gotten choked up from watching wedding pictures.

Congratulations!!!!! Everyone looked amazing. Your dress and shoes were to die for. I wish you and your hubby a happy, loving, fruitful and long life together.

Last edited:
A very nice wedding. It was very well put together. I love the location, colors and dresses. You and your husband look so beautiful together. Thanks for sharing your special day with us.

That was so nice. Your wedding was just perfect. I got teary eyed at the pictures of you and your father. You and your husband make a beautiful couple. Congratulations!

Oh my goodness, I teared up when the picture of you hugging your father on dance floor.

Absolutely stunning.
Congratulations to you both.

Lovely wedding, lovely bride, and handsome groom. That video is stunning. May God bless your union with love peace and happiness.

I have those shoes! Great minds think alike lol!

I'm in tears (happy tears). You and your DH make a beautiful couple and your wedding was fabulous. Everything looked so nice. You all even picked the perfect song for your slideshow.

Back