Our wedding slideshow is up!

What everyone else has said times 10!!!

Love the photography, the argyle socks, the cake, the dance and really love your shoes lol. Wishing you and yours many happy years to come!

Congratulations Honey-Dip!!!! :) Wow, that was very very beautiful! Thanks for sharing your special day with us. May God bless your union.

Sorry did someone mention that song? (I don't know much about gospel, but that song was simply beautiful!!!!!!!!!!)

donald lawrence and the Tri city singers:"seasons"
Be blessed in Jesus name , beautiful wedding!

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW!!! I teared up while watching because it evoked so many emotions from me. I could see how proud each of you guys parents were, the way your husband was touched by whatever your father said was wonderful and like so many others have said, you make such a handsome couple (you remind me of CeCe Winans, lol) I could see the love between you. What GOD put together, let NO man pull asunder! Many many years of wedded bliss!

Your wedding ceremony is so lovely; the color schemes, decor is phenomenal. May God bless your marriage. I see that you jumped the broom. I love when black couples jump the broom. I hope to jump the broom one day.

You were a beautiful bride! Congratulations and I wish you and your hubby many years of love, joy and wonderful blessings!

Very nice. Beautiful pics I loved the ideas of how they took the groomsmen pictures real smooth. Congratulations!

Beautiful pics and I like the whole aqua marine blue color theme tied into the aquarium setting. Original!

wow! so beautiful. I was crying through the whole slide, just so beautiful. I can tell your union is blessed. Congrats to you and your DH.

omg that was so cute you look so beautiful and i love how small and cozy your wedding looked it just looked like you had the perfect day I hope God continues to bless you and your husband and here's to another example of beautiful black love congratulations hun.

Very classy and beautiful!

I loved the details...I jumped the broom too. lol

May God keep and Bless your new family.

Back