Wedding Pic Teasers...

wow....speechless. Everything looks so beautiful and perfect. I would like to your wedding pics featured on the Essence weekly wedding feature. Just lovely :)

omg oh my goodness ohmygoodness!

these pics are stunning!

everyone looked so beautiful. these pics look excellent! i especially like the one with the groomsme...everyone looked so handsome :yep:

Absolutely beautiful wedding! You were a gorgeous bride! Congratulations and all the best!

Aww, I love the pics. Congrats!
You both look great. Love the colors, the cake (and your hubby's socks :lol: )

Thanks so much ladies. You all are so sweet. I appreciate your kind words.

WOW I am impressed!! Usually when people post their wedding pics I have this face afterwards: :look:or this one --> :perplexed :lol:

But your wedding and reception looked absolutely fabulous! I LOVE the idea of having the reception at the aquarium!! Very unique!

If I ever get married and have a wedding I'd love to do something unique with mine as well!

And CONGRATS!

You made me lol at first :yep: Glad that you liked them. I don't wanna see those smilies and looks from you :look::yep: I appreciate your honesty.

I hope to A be rich like you one day B get a boo who wants to show me off and celebrate..just beautiful
We are not rich by any means. We saved and paid as we went and the Lord blessed us to have a beautiful wedding. God is amazing.

You are one of the prettiest brides i have ever seen.
Wow, thank you sooo much. Awww, you are soo kind. :clapping::Blush2::grouphug:

Thank you so much for sharing. Those pics are absolutely wonderful and those shoes are:wow:
Thank you. I have it bad for cute shoes. I am such a shoe fanatic-thank you! :yep:

those are one of the best wedding pictures i have ever seen
Thank you so much. We had so much fun taking them. Very sweet of you to say.

You ladies are the best!

That was a beautiful wedding!! And you were an absolute stunning bride, loved the dress. Everything just came out so perfect. Congrats!

Congratulations! And oooh girl your dress! You look beautiful and the wedding looked amazing!

officially jealous.

too many emotions to express, such much beauty and elegance on your special day. Congrats and those pics are fabulous.

WOW!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

just absolutely beautiful!!!!

Your photographer is the bomb diggideee.com!!!!!! I LOVE these photos, and you looked stunning!
My favorite photo is the silhouette at the reception in front of the fish. Just breathtaking!!

FABULOUS pictures!...thanks for sharing and wishing you and your new husband a lifetime of love, blessings and happiness!!!!! :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I think I have a new favorite photographer!! :drool:

Those pics are fabulous!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo blown away.

I'm sure the wedding was fab but those pics will forever put it over the top in your mind. I love them!!!!!!!! :yep:

Your pics are very beautiful! I love the pic of the rings and the ones taken in front of the aquarium. You were a beautiful bride.

Back