Our wedding slideshow is up!

Thank you so much for sharing this--everything was so beautiful, the slideshow was wonderfully done.

Congratulations to you and your husband!!

Congrats to you and your DH on your wedding...May your marriage be blessed immensely...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics...I loved the color choices!

Beautiful, just beautiful..Your wedding celebration was just GRAND. I enjoyed the slide. May you and your dh have a lifetime of wedded bliss :)

Thanks ladies. I watched it today alone for the first time and cried as well. My dad and I danced to "daddy" by Beyonce. It was a surprise for him and he loved it. I was so emotional and I could not hold back my tears while we danced. I also shed a tear, because all of our hard work and months of planning paid off. God blessed us to have a great wedding. I am so thankful for that! We also made a point to not just plan for our wedding day, but for our marriage. If you are engaged and planning your wedding do not forget to focus on your relationship. Our wedding was one day, our marriage...a lifetime.

Mind?!? Surely you jest lol. Today marks the first time I have EVER gotten choked up from watching wedding pictures.

Gorgeous pictures and a gorgeous couple, Congratulations!

That was so nice. Your wedding was just perfect. I got teary eyed at the pictures of you and your father. You and your husband make a beautiful couple. Congratulations!

Thank you for inviting me to your wedding. I truly felt like I was there. Stay happy.

Oh my goodness, I teared up when the picture of you hugging your father on dance floor.

Absolutely stunning.
Congratulations to you both.

I'm in tears (happy tears). You and your DH make a beautiful couple and your wedding was fabulous. Everything looked so nice. You all even picked the perfect song for your slideshow.

I am crying at work looking at this beautiful slideshow. May you and your husband enjoy a lifetime of wedded bliss.

Girlfriend.....I gotta give you major props on that..It was absolutely beautiful...I got all teary eyed and I dont even know you...Yall did a great job! Wishing you much success and happiness in your marriage!

Why am I crying? That was THE classiest and most joyus wedding presentation I've ever seen. May God bless you and your union, it looks like you're off to a great start.

Okay, I don't even know y'all, but this slideshow made me want to cry... so beautiful!

LOL at me posting after everyone else talking about wanting to cry! I think the music and the pure emotion on everyone's faces did it for me!

Last edited:
What a classy and beautiful wedding. I couldn't get over all the subtle and elegant detais at the reception! You looked gorgeous and I love the way you did your hair with the braid! Wishing you much blessings!!!

Why am I crying? That was THE classiest and most joyus wedding presentation I've ever seen. May God bless you and your union, it looks like you're off to a great start.

Isn't it ? Soo beautiful:cry2:
Thanks for sharing. I wish you God's richest blessings :yep:

Wow. I'm speechless, I love it. The song was beautiful. I loved your color scheme and your wedding dress was hot! You are a very beautiful woman and your husband is very handsome! May God bless your marriage. :)

Oh my! That was absolutely beautiful! Once again, thanks for sharing that piece of your day with us.

I also Love the choice of song for the slide-show, I love him :)

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL slideshow!!

I'm all choked up! The cake was beautiful--and I LOVE the colors! I really loved the colored sands....very pretty.

The sparklers were really cool also!!

Just beautiful!! :)

Back