Our wedding slideshow is up!

Thanks for sharing! I laughed at your husband's socks, and felt a lil misty at the pic where it looked like you were about to cry when walking down the aisle. I love wedding pic slideshows :-)

Tears are rolling down my eyes while typing this....beautiful beautiful wedding thank you for sharing. I wish the best for you and your new husband.

Simply beautiful. I love the colour co-ordination and how it ties in with the venue. Congratulations btw, may God bless you to have a happy union both as friends and as a married couple.

Awwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thx for sharing! Everything was beautiful! You did an excellent job on everything and your photographers really capture some memories.

It looked like a beautiful wedding and the two of your a WAY to cute. I loved your colors and I LOVE seeing people in LOVE!! Thank you so much for sharing.

I'm sitting here smiling & getting tearful like I personally know you. LOL

The wedding & reception was so beautiful & the slide show is on point, because it made you feel like you are right there in the midst. What a beautiful bride you were & your husband is so GQ! Congratulations & thanks so much for sharing!

Angela, you got married on my birthday! See, now I know you two will be happy! :lol: I loved the slideshow. Your photographers did a fantastic job, and made it look so elegant from prep to end. And the venue was a great idea. It warmed my heart when you would tear up. I felt like I was there. I just love love.

Thanks for sharing! Simply beautiful!
May God bless you with many, many happy years together!

N~

I know I'm a bit late, but that was an awesome video. it looks like you had a really lovely and classy wedding day. Congratulations to you on getting married. :)

Back