Wedding Pic Teasers...

You and your hubby are all kinds of fabulous!!! Love the colors, love the flowers, love the location of your reception!! Congrats

WOW I am impressed!! Usually when people post their wedding pics I have this face afterwards: :look: or this one --> :perplexed :lol:

But your wedding and reception looked absolutely fabulous! I LOVE the idea of having the reception at the aquarium!! Very unique!

If I ever get married and have a wedding I'd love to do something unique with mine as well!

And CONGRATS!

HONEY DIP! You are an absolutely STUNNING bride!!!!!!!!! And you and your husband together are sublime! And, I LOVE :love: your pictures! You also did a brilliant job on your wedding! Everything about it...the dress, the church, the groomsmen, the bridesmaids, the reception, the colors....AMAZING! Many, many congratulations to you and all the best wishes for a long, happy and fulfilling life filled with love and joy and prosperity! Thank you SO much for sharing these with us. I am really moved. :giveheart:

Your pictures are breathtaking! Absolutely gorgeous! I love them! Congratulations and all best to you and your DH:)!!

Beautiful and thanks for sharing. I pray that God will bless you union until death do you part. :yep:

The photos are priceless. Your wedding was very beautiful. I love the reception pics and the cake. Great pics. You and your husband were a stunning couple.

girl those pics were fiiyaaah!! you guys chose greatphotographers. of course they had great material to work with. you and ur husband looked great!!! i loved the pic with the groomsmen outside and u and dh outside right after the wedding.

Gorgeous!! You're wedding day looked absolutely beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful, happy marriage :)

Beautiful. You both look stunning. The photography is outstanding! Congratulations couple!

I love, love, LOVE the kiss picture in front of the aquarium tank!!! Gorgeous shots! may you have a happy and successful marriage, true to all vows! God bless.

Back