Wedding Pic Teasers...

beautiful!!! Congratulations and I wish you the best!!! Saw these pics the day you posted and still haven't gotten them out of my mind lol

how did you find your wedding planner?

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I think I have a new favorite photographer!! :drool:

Those pics are fabulous!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo blown away.

I'm sure the wedding was fab but those pics will forever put it over the top in your mind. I love them!!!!!!!! :yep:

Very sweet. Yes, our day was priceless.

beautiful!!! Congratulations and I wish you the best!!! Saw these pics the day you posted and still haven't gotten them out of my mind lol

how did you find your wedding planner?
Thanks. We planned our own wedding. No planners. I had a vision and did not trust anyone else with it :) Well, at lease no one that we could afford :look:

Cheers Everyone,
Hey ladies, I've been MIA for a while. Thinsg are so busy this way! Whew! However, here are some professional "teaser pics" from our wedding day. I will share the others when we get them back from our photographers, Sky+Carla. Click the link and enjoy! I'll share some of the rest when we get them in.

http://sky-carla.blogspot.com/2009/10/angela-clyde-wedding.html
Ooooooohhhhhhh, girl! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on your marriage and may the Lord bless you both abundantly in every area of your life! May you never be without....always enjoying each other and giving and receiving lots of hugs, kissies and love!

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Breath-taking! Thanks for sharing! I love it all and I :heart2: your arms!

Last edited:
MonaRae,
Getting my arms toned was a challenge. I am pleased, but it was hard work and may days of soreness! ;) Thanks for you compliments!

I am still touched! Did you lose weight? You looked good (and smaller) from some pics I saw on your wedding website.

Your pics will circle the globe for sure. It was soooooooooooo touching! Did he have the date sewn in his cuffs? I thought I saw 2009 stitched in one pic.

Thanks. Yes, I did lose quite a bit of weight. I worked hard to lose it and keep it off. Yes, he had the weddig date sewn on his cuff :) Another little details for us ;)

I am still touched! Did you lose weight? You looked good (and smaller) from some pics I saw on your wedding website.

Your pics will circle the globe for sure. It was soooooooooooo touching! Did he have the date sewn in his cuffs? I thought I saw 2009 stitched in one pic.

Back