Okay, If you cheated and he didn't suspect, would you still tell?

gymfreak336

If you cheated, no matter to what extent and it only happened once, and your SO didn't suspect a thing....Would you come clean?

Nope never!!!! When you cheat that is your burden to bear, unless you plan on breaking up, keep it to yourself. Now if you plan on cheating as a way of life then break up. One time deal then you swallow it and bear the guilt.

MV

Nothing........................:look::blush::look:

This is a hypothetical situation

*whew* Oh, okay...:grin:

Nothing good can come of revealing it...:nono: except perhaps to a therapist or trusted confidant, if ya just gotta spill it to someone...

I'd advise the gal to clean up her act and keep it moving...

Men ain't like us....:nono:

Nope never!!!! When you cheat that is your burden to bear, unless you plan on breaking up, keep it to yourself. Now if you plan on cheating as a way of life then break up. One time deal then you swallow it and bear the guilt.

MV

ITA! Also, if one cheated then it is a sign that the relationship you have with the other person is lacking something. Either try to fix it or give it up.

Ok, what's really on your mind gymfreak?:look:

Hummmmmmmm

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl, I told you!!!!! True love can't be hidden!!!!

Well if "one" cheated then that person really needs to re-evaluate their current relaationship. If the "cheater" doesn't feel guilty then that relationship is probably not what the person needs right now.

Do you want to give details missy or make us twist your arm? :lachen::lachen:

then perhaps, the cheating is an act of rebellion, or reason created to exit..

and the desire to tell, maybe a rouse to force a confrontation in order to end it...:perplexed

I had a friend that would lie and say she cheated just to upset the guy so he would break up with her. She never really cheated but couldn't be the one to do the "breaking up"

Okay, but what if you didn't feel really bad per say

Well if you don't feel bad and won't do it again, then what is the point of telling the SO other than to hurt them. Now if you think you might do it again, then it may be time to keep it moving. But in the meantime, watch for karma!!

Well, I would have left him long before I got to the stage of cheating/wanting to cheat. But otherwise, yes, I couldn't deal with the guilt.

No, I wouldn't recommend telling. But I'm a firm believer in what's done in the dark... you know the rest, lol.

Thanks for your input ladies. I have always wondered what women would do. I know men have the repuation for cheating but I have always wondered if they just get caught more than women do.

NO, take it to the grave.

I have a friend who just had to tell her husband. He paid her back by bringing a woman into her bed and leaving the condom there for her to find. I tried to tell her.:nono:

The whole notion of telling is just to make yourself feel better. That's the truth. To ease your guilt. If it was a mistake and isn't going to happen again and the other person isn't going to tell and you didn't compromise your health....:nono:

I would not tell. If a person is considering cheating then they should evaluate their relationship. All is not well in the real relationship.

NO, take it to the grave.

I have a friend who just had to tell her husband. He paid her back by bringing a woman into her bed and leaving the condom there for her to find. I tried to tell her.:nono:

That was low of him.

Are they still married?

Back