Okay, If you cheated and he didn't suspect, would you still tell?

If you don't mind my asking, what is the deal?

LOL I was kinda wondering the same thing... At first I was like, yea girl, you better let your man know that cheating don't fly!!! Then I got confused because if you are cheating on him that ain't an equal relationship. You gotta practice what you preach!! :perplexed

If I cheated once, my gulit alone would keep me from doing it again. Now as far as telling, that would be something that would be thrown in the coffin with me! Some things are better left in the dark and believe me many things are, regardless of the whole dark and light mantra!

seriously...my gf is cheating on her husband and I feel really bad for him. I hope that he doesn't find out and she stops doing it. It would crush him because he loves her and his children so much! She says she doesn't feel bad ant it makes me sad because, she has no intention on leaving the other guy alone. She is planning a three day get away with this guy, her husband thinks she is training out of town.I pray that she stops and gets her famiy back on track.

I'm afraid of the hurt for her family and the hurt for her! Her husband WILL straight up KILL her!! When I hear of her and this guy it moves me to tears because I know she is a dead woman, when he finds out! This is no joke and she knows it and anyone who knows him, knows it! Yet, she is allowing her selfishness and her lustful spirit to allow her to continue cheating and put her life in danger!

Last edited:
Back