OH MY GAWDDDD He is a sexual predator

I'm so glad you found out early on!!!! Google really is a gal's best friend. I was able to weed out a major crazy with it too when I was dating.

So sad that this is the world we live in.
My x was mad I googled him he was like
thats what you do after you start dating
I was like NO thats what you do b4!

My hubby to be was a little offended after he found out I did a background check on him after we had been dating about 2 weeks, even though he passed with flying colors. I checked him on really thoroughly with google and even paid for a public records search.

I think doing checking people out as soon as possible only makes sense.

AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

How frightening!!!! I'm gonna start googling my dates too! Thank God he didn't take you into a dark corner and violate you!!!!

A 10 yr old????!!!

*speechless*

You just taught me a valuable lesson young lady. I've always had it in my mind to do this once I start dating again. I'm a single mom with a 11 year old son. Your PSA just helped a whole lot of women.

Question...is he trying to call you now? And if so, are you going to answer him and what will you say to him?

To all the single ladies out there, please do some checking before you go further with anyone.

OP it is wonderful you found this out now before you became emotionally invested.

Trust me you can find out things. I had a woman call me one time telling me she was doing a personal background check on my ex and could NOT imagine the man had never been married or had children. Needess to say she got an earful. The woman still decided to be with him and she is so miserable right now it isn't funny. Another lesson, always follow your first mind.

Yeah, check them out really good even if they were referred to you from a trusted friend or family member.

AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

How frightening!!!! I'm gonna start googling my dates too! Thank God he didn't take you into a dark corner and violate you!!!!

A 10 yr old????!!!

*speechless*

Honey had he tried I would be telling a diffrent version of this story .... Homie dont play that :210:

You just taught me a valuable lesson young lady. I've always had it in my mind to do this once I start dating again. I'm a single mom with a 11 year old son. Your PSA just helped a whole lot of women.

Question...is he trying to call you now? And if so, are you going to answer him and what will you say to him?

No, so far his has not called me, and I have not called him, but if he does call me. I will let him know that I know about it. :nono:

I'm sorry to hear that, op. Very scary!!! I'm going to try to remember to do that with guys that I date from now on. I may even do a search on the new boo now, even though we've been dating for a few months. :look:

OMG! How scary.... even worse is that so many of sexual predators have not yet been apprehended. So even if you do a background check they could come up smelling like a rose.

If I saw a man wearing dog tags I would turn on my heel and walk away. I don't do military or police.

Not to hijack the thread, but Lady P why dont you do Military or Police? You got me thinking now:perplexed

thats what i want to know................
was there a site you went on from google?

Just go to Google and have the persons full name, collect as much info as possible (states where they have lived, if they were married, birthdays) so you can find exactly who your looking for
Google will search the Internet for those key words
everything bit of information you get is available to the public so I don't think it's snooping.
I would not just limit myself to a single state search he may have lived in other cities.

Next time I will just go stright to the state sex offender site and then work from there.

I'am very ashamed about the whole thing I should have looked a little deeper.
but if this incedent can help anyone else reading this then it was worth it

I've never heard of a child molester receiving only a fine. Was he acquitted of the charge and just fined for something else? Is he registered as a sex offender?

I am sorry this happened but happy you found out ASAP. You can never judge a book by its cover. What would possess anyone to do that to a child? Sicko!

Hmmm....
I wonder what were the circumstances of the incident...
Some "convicts" (some not all) are innocent. By all means I think perverts should do hard hard time. But some people get the short end of the stick :ohwell:
Just playing Devils Advocate

Back